Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti SardaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam! I have hair falling problem. When I wash my hair then near about 20 -30 hairs fall. Sometime when I rub on my head surface then many hairs fall. And in last one year my hair population has very decreased. I have some migraine headache problem. So please give me your valuable advice.
There are so pimples on my face and also skin is so dull how can I bright my skin and removed pimples?
Mai apne hair fall problem she bhot paresan hu mai 21 ka hu aur mere aadhe Baal jhad chuke h koi a Ayurveda se upay btaiye.
I have serious etching and excessive sweat problems these days due to sweat. What are the remedies to cure itching problems.
I am suffering from Dandruff at the age of 16. Used every kind of dandruff shampoo and even did the treatment in Richfeel tooo but invane. kindly suggest what to do as I have to shampoo per day otherwise there is a itching problem improves. Please give some consulting. Thanks.
Hii my name is Rohit and I have a hair fall problem just left sided hairs are falling so plss guide yaa give me suggestion for this problem.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old and I am having severe hair loss problem since two years. I have spent a lot on parlours, ayurvedic products and dermatologist services but still nothing is working. I have been using minoxidil 5 and 10%, hair serum, I apply oil every week before hair wash and I started to have hair wash only once a week also but my hair loss problem has not stopped. Please suggest something that I can notice the results very fast. Thanks.
Hi m tirumala age 30 I hve psoriasis since 7 years and I am using ointment propysalic nf6 but is there any other medicine to cure permanently.
I have a scar mark below the lower lipn used many cream to remove it. Its dark mark because of blackheads n so. What can I do.
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.
Hi, I had completed 18 years, in front of my head about 1 cm of hairs was lost , so can you please tell me how can I regrown my hairs naturally with no side effects.
On my face acne marks are not going what kind of medicine cream should I have used for that condition.
Hi sir my name is nikhil iam from uppal sir my problem is my face sir my age is 19 year my main problem is pimples sir how to prevent pimples and how to safe my face and another problem is whitening my face in naturally way of solutions so kindly accept my request sir name is nikhil I am from uppal mandal hyderabad district hyderabad.
I am suffering from hypothyroid from past 20 yrs. taking 1.25mcg thyronorm, but still suffering from fatigue, weight gain, hairloss. please suggest me right tests and medicines.
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.