Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A S ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 82 years male suffering from back pain for the last two years. Having high blood pressure and bradycardia. What to do?
I am 27 years old. I have pain in my calf and hand. My TSH is 7.2. Is this pain due to thyroid or other reason.
The problem I face is regarding my penis. Whenever I masturbate my skin begins stretching and after some time thr is a burning sensation on the skin. What do I do?
Knee pain. I am trying to lose my weight and now I reduced 10 kg. Still knee is paining v.much. No strength to climb the stairs.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcer. Every month I suffered with this ulcer. I'm facing problems to eat food. Please give me solution.
To feel cool in the scorching sun we all need to rehydrate & refresh our senses. The green soft tree-nuts ‘COCONUTS’ have cropped up everywhere.
These are undoubtedly a tender, green, nutritious water- filled nature’s gift. We all know about the benefits of its consumption, but are we all aware of few limitations of it. The reason could be –
- High Potassium.(2.5g / 1000g).
- Calorie density as per volume consumed. or
- Low sodium content(252mg/ cup).
Healthy Tips About Coconut Water!
NOT THE IDEAL ‘ENERGY DRINK’ FOR ALL
When it comes to rehydrating oneself after a moderate workout of less than an hour, then, considering coconut water is a good alternative to other energy drinks. But after a vigorous practice, the high Potassium and low sodium content of coconut water do not make it a suitable drink to replenish the depleted store. As sodium is equally required to rehydrate. Isn’t it! So, Instead, going for plain water will be a wiser option.
- DAILY EXCESS INTAKE CAN RESULT IN WEIGHT GAIN
1cup of it contains 46 calories, although lesser than those in energy drinks or fruit juice, an intake as per volume must be watched, take care of total calories for managing the reduction diet in connection to other foods of a day’s plan.
- NOT GOOD FOR DIABETICS
The natural sugar of coconut water impacts on blood sugar levels & reduces the insulin production. On an average, 1000 ml serving has 26.10 g of sugar. So watch out if you are diabetic.
- EXCESS INTAKE CAN LEAD TO ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE
Again due to high Potassium content the excess intake of coconut water can lead to the symptoms of hyperkalemia, which include weakness, lightheadedness, the effect on kidneys, heart rhythms etc.
- MAY LOWERSBLOOD PRESSURE
Esp. Those on medication routine for high b.p. must drink it in moderation.
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY EATABLES,
then the excess of coconut water can lead to sensitivity, as it is also one of the kinds of tree nut.
In moderate amounts this property of coconut water will help soothes your system, but in excess, it will force you to visit loo for a number of times.
- NOT IDEAL FOR FRIZZY OR COLD TEMPERATURE BODY TYPES.
One or two of Coconut are enough for a day, to keep your body healthy & safe.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis-
Ayurveda states that untimely and improper eating habits along with other unhealthy aspects of one’s lifestyle have adverse effects on the blood and in turn, all other tissues. Therefore, these signs of impure blood manifest in the form of diseases such as Psoriasis. Traditional Ayurveda states that imbalances in ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ lead to psoriasis. ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ are two basic energies that play a major role in maintaining full body equilibrium.
Effective treatment of psoriasis is possible using ‘panchakarma’ therapies. This includes Ayurvedic methods of treatment that completely detoxify the body as well as successfully eliminate harmful poisons and other toxins from the body.
Other forms of Ayurvedic treatment include:
- Consumption of medicated ghee.
- Intake of herbal medicines or applying concoctions and other topical creams recommended by the books of Ayurveda.
- Meat should be avoided and emphasis should be on vegetarian dishes, so that the three ‘doshas’ are balanced out, thus reducing the chances of developing such conditions. Yogurt, chillies, food products that contain excess sugar or salt and black gram should be avoided.
- Covering your entire body using a paste of mud can help in curing psoriasis.
- Turmeric and Neem should be consumed daily to address psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My penis very thin but wt I do I don't know please tel me solution and sperm leakage of body very fastly give me solution.
I have hairfall issue have lost many hairs form the middle part of the scalp please tell me how can I fix nd make the hair grow. And if any blood test needed if yes which one.
I am 18 years and 10 months old girl, height 4"11 and weight 33 kg. I want to increase my height and gain weight. Kindly give me suggesions
Lybrate | Dr. N P Swarnakar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY