Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K DuttaYour feedback matters!
Hi, this is Kumar, from hyderabad. I have more sex desires and I have girl friend, we enjoying phone sex since 3 years, every night almost, till to date it may count in 3 years 1500 times I had HP, by talking in phone sex, we fucked each other, enjoyed a lot. In phone only some times in a single night with hot talks I done HP 4 to 5 times. May Pennie size 5. 5 inches inches only. This type of sexual desire satisfactions are, is it harmful to us. Till to date we are healthy. Please suggest me.
Am a swimmer and am facing an issue from a past 3-4years. Am having lot of fat accumulation on my stomach and my tummy is growing big. I don't find the same on other parts of the body. From past 3-4years my workouts have become irregular due to my professional corporate life and am losing on my sport abilities mainly due to fat on tummy. The fat is not rigid n tight as well. It's very lose n jumping types. Could someone suggest me how to get rid of this belly on my stomach.
Doctor I read about phimosis online I also have that it seems, what should I do! Will it be possible to cause any problems! What action should I take.
My father is 49 years old he feels difficult to breathe, we consulted the doctor they said liver or something had went up it suppress the lungs so what to do they ask him to undergo an operation is it necessary to do operation?
1) Go to bed and get up at the same time every day, even on weekends, holidays and days off. Being consistent reinforces your body's sleep-wake cycle and helps promote better sleep at night.
2) Don't go to bed either hungry or stuffed. Your discomfort might keep you up. Also limit how much you drink before bed, to prevent disruptive middle-of-the-night trips to the toilet.
3) Do the same things each night to tell your body it's time to wind down. This might include taking a shower, reading a book, or listening to soothing music — preferably with the lights dimmed.
4)Create a room that's ideal for sleeping. Often, this means cool, dark and quiet.Your mattress and pillow can contribute to better sleep, too.
5) Limit daytime naps to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the midafternoon.
6) Regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and to enjoy deeper sleep.
I am suffering cough problem from 2 months. So plzz check my problem and give suitable solution of my problem.
I have questions regarding masturbation I used to do over masturbation from age of 14 and now I'm 20 and I have stopped masturbation but now I'm facing the problem of nightfall. Is there any cure for stopping nightfall permanently.
I had these fever and then after that the rashes now the top of my feet are in too much pain can not even walk there is no swelling but the top centre of the feet pain like hell what to do?
Hi. Is whole wheat and whole grain bread good for health? My age is 23. Instead of rice, shall I eat them in nights?
How control my gas activities. And to control my fat body's. And please tell me some food name. Who perfect me.
I suffer from severe allergy accompanied by sneeze and running nose and stays almost through out the year.My eosnophil is also on very higher side. Please suggest.
I am suffering from itching in the groin area from the past One week. Everytime time I woke up The itching intensity increases. Please help Doctor.
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.