Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K DuttaYour feedback matters!
My Penis is not producing sperm which food do I eat to form sperm and when I will have sex it will produce or not.
Having a problem related to intimicy may make a person withdraw into his or her shell. For many men, it is difficult to talk about the issue. Yet, there are a number of sexual problems that may afflict men at some point or the other, and it is important to get these problems dealt with, in a proper manner, with the intervention of a medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about diagnosing sexual problems for men.
Physical Examination: To begin the diagnosis of any issue, the medical health practitioner will first of all, conduct a detailed physical examination that will help in unravelling a variety of details. One of the biggest things that can determine the diagnosis is the possibility of the presence or risk of any other ailment which can give the treatment method a whole new perspective. With the help of lab tests centred around the blood and urine samples, as well as skin tests, the doctor will conduct the physical examination. Also, a check-up of the vitals and the specific regions of the body will be thoroughly conducted in terms of texture, reflexes, stimulation and more. The doctor will also check for vascular diseases, neurological ailments and other such chronic ailments that may have remained undiagnosed.
Psychological Factors: Many sexual problems encountered by any member of the opposite sex can be attributed to pressing psychological problems that can shape the sex life of the patient in an adverse manner. Therefore, the doctor will also consider evaluating the issue on a psychological level. The medical practitioner may ask the patient to pay a visit to a sexologist or a psychiatrist in order to find out the root cause of any underlying stress, anxiety or even relationship issues that may be fuelling the problem at hand.
Penile Branchial Index: With the help of this test, the doctor will be able to check the blood pressure levels in the penis, which can further help in diagnosing conditions that have to do with penile vascular disorders. Papaverine is an erecting inducing element that will be administered as a test dose to begin with. Thereafter, the penis will be monitored so as to check for normal reactions and any anomalies. A contrast dye may also be employed during this exam where its insertion into an artery can help in taking an X-ray of the region. This will help in detecting any leaks in the vascular system, which may have led to conditions like erectile dysfunction. In order to go conduct proper diagnosis, the patient will have to find a reliable doctor with whom he can discuss all kinds of symptoms and discomfort.
I am 29 yrs old male. I have two types of skin problems. 1. Hyperhidrosis (too much sweating or too much dry skin especially on palms and feet. 2. My skin on hands and below knees are scaly like fish. In winter season the severity becomes high. At first I want to get rid of this scaly skin. It seems ugly. Please suggest best medicines and treatment. Regards.
Hello Doctor, My question is does sex effects ovarian cyst of 8.3 cm. Can sex effect as twist or rupture of cyst? Please help me. Is there any way that I can have sex and my cyst will not be twist.
My daughter is 18 years, she is little less than wheatish complexion, her face skin has got little lighter colored patches which will appear for several weeks or months and it will disappear, a suggested by one of the doctors she use take wormin tables once in 6 months. And she is using, Jhonson Baby soap, kojiglo at night time, photostable sunscreen lotion when she goes in sunlight, What has to be done.....it looks odd on her face..Expecting a positive suggestion... thanks
What is kegel exercise and how to perform. Is there any doctor present at kolkata for sexual treatment to cure of premature ejaculation or sexual disease.
Is it harmful when brush just after food or not and is milk is harmful taken at night some says milk retard digestion.
My father was having diabetic 7% HbA1C 11.7% Estimated average glucose 289% S.creatinine 1.56my/dl My father age 70 years Sex Male So I need your help Is s, creatinine is normal? What should I do?
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.