Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. A K BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I have left knee osteoarthritis. I am 82 and surgery has been ruled out. My ascending aorta is enlarged and the cardiologists suspect that the vessel may rupture during surgery. Any treatment for my painful knee, alternative to surgery.
I'm 19 yrs old student. Sometimes I fetched minor chest pain while I walking or running, or it sometimes occurs in sleeping time also, with mussels of legs and fingers of hand getting stiff. I have a past history of convulsion (THEN IT WAS ALSO HAPPENING). When the stiffness and pain occurs then in stayed max 15-20 minutes. required proper solution, please help me.
My sugar level is in pp105 and after bp is 170 without medicine wht should I do give me some sagition.
Hello Sir, On sleeping time in the middle of the sleep if someone wake up me suddenly it causes hurry in heart and heart beat also increase. Checked up with ECG also but there is no problem. Please tell me is it problem to heart?
I am 36 year man. Last 2 months after having a food I am getting a ribcage pain also feels like whatever I eat comes in upward directions. What should I do?
Dear sir, My mom's bp level is always high, what is the home made treatment to maintain the bp level normal.
I am 33 year old male. From last 15 days I am feeling loud heart beats, short of breath and sometimes restless and sometimes dizziness. Every now and than I have to take a deep breath, I am confused and worried is it a heart related problem?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
My cholesterol is more with high triglycerides and total cholesterol, shall I avoid eggs and it's products, I am a pure vegetarian but I eat egg omelet?
Hey Doctor, I am 65 years old suffering from erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation. I have high blood pressure for last 5 years and take following medicines Lozar 50, 2tablets; metpure-XR 25-1tab and amlovas 5mg 1tablet ; ecosprin 75mg 1tablet. Otherwise I am active and lead a happy life. Please advise
I am 17 year old teen. I am having low Blood Pressure can I eat breads and drink lemon juice to be normal?
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.