Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Submit a review for The Calcutta Aesthetic Surgery ClinicYour feedback matters!
Who doesn’t like to be a dream girl, with everybody’s eyes charm. “Doll” the stylish one, one with fair skin, ideal looks, lovely expressions, one gifted with all possible merits.
People, who are fortunate enough to have all these qualities in built, should also learn to take care of them and prevent them from utmost damages. Unlike the environment, which was more pure before where the natural remedies were also enough for cure but the environment now is more of the smoke and smog.
Thus proving them to be quite ineffective BUT as patience and perseverance are the two important essence and so is here the home remedies though late works truly positive and mark their effect for a long time and more beautifully.
- You may take a banana, mash it, and mix some honey and apply on face for 5minutes and then wash it with Luke warm water.
- Peel off oranges and put the peel in the sun until they dry completely. Prepare a powder and add some milk to it. Use of this paste once a day makes your skin smooth and lighter.
- For a home-based sunscreen lotion, cucumber juice with rose water and glycerin proves equivalent.
- A mixture of Gram Flour, Turmeric, with some lemon Juice when applied evenly on the face and kept to rest gives a natural glow to the face.
- The beauty paste mixture of Gram Flour and turmeric with milk is a therapy used since long time and ages; proving positive to the skin of everyone.
- A potato pulp that includes starch makes the perfect face mask and helps replenish the skin tone in the best possible way.
- The sun burn of the skin can be best cured with Vinegar which has got anti- oxidants, thus curing it.
- A summer refreshing mask, can be made out of papaya fruit and the Indian Multani Mitti.
- For obtaining cleansed skin, one must apply a mixture of Yoghurt and lemon juice 1 teaspoon each twice daily.
Lastly, the Diet a healthy Balanced Diet containing the right nutrients is to be consumed for nourishment of skin.
I have so much hair fall problem so what I do I do not know? Can you give me suggestions for shampoo, soap or etc for my hair care. I am live in viral, mumbai.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Does bio oil is good for removing stretch marks from shoulders and neck area due to instant weight gain? Or tell me the best cure for it.
I am 24 years old and I have stretch mark on my thighs and stomach and hips y and how to reduce/clear them.
I am losing my hair, I using a shampoo but that shampoo effective in summer not for winter and rainy season please help me.
Dermadew glow cream, please suggest me it's a Auryved cream, in Medical shop will it available or not please let me know.
My face is oily and that is the reason the glow does not come on my face .What to do for glowing and healthier skin.
1.why and how is stretch mark is form and how can we remove it without using drugs? 2.what should we do to remove fats in our stomach?
Hi Doctor Please let me suggest some product etc to stop hairfall after delivery (05.11.2015) too much hair fall and dry hairs Thanks.
How to control hair fall in this pollution hairfall getting so much in last four weeks so what I have to do to control my hair fall.
I'm suffering from hair lose problem from last few months, I tried many shampoo and oil but didn't get any results, so please suggest me what should I do.
Madam or sir please to solve my problem my face was full of black spots my age 18 years old so please suggest some measures to remove black spots and pimples I am used honey lime aloevera there is no use please tell me what I do.
I have an oily face and day by day it becomes black and I'm loosing my colour can I get some home remedy.
Sir, I have a problem of severe hair fall caused due to scalpe type dandruff problem on my head. I have been using ketzonohole shampoo and vitamin tablets from last 7 months but there is no improvement on my scalpe. It causes so much irritation on my head. I have using mindoxil solution 10% from 7 months. Plzz suggest any useful remedies of this severe hair fall.
Acne scars are not just embarrassing, but in some cases are painful as well. However, with these below mentioned derma treatments you can easily get rid of these scars.
- Derma rollers: Derma rollers are small rollers that contain dozens of needles 0.25 mm in diameter and up to 2 mm in length. They reach the papillary dermis of the skin (deeper than the lasers and peels). Derma roller rips the fibrous connections intergrown by scars and strongly stimulates the healing processes, that is, the collection of macrophage and growth factors. The results are visible six weeks after the treatment. They are especially suitable to people with darker complexion.
- Laser Treatment: A dermatologist is the best option if the acne scars don’t reduce or fade away with time. Collagen is one of the building blocks of your skin and is an essential protein. Fractionated laser is a new technology that can smooth the surface of your skin and promote new collagen formation. Laser treatment can obliterate the scar and help smooth skin to form in its place instead. Filler injections help fill any indentation resulting from deeper acne scars. The only drawback to this is that fillers need to be re done after every 6 months or so as it gets reabsorbed over time into the skin.
- Time heals all wounds: Patience is very important when you want to see scars fade away. Newly formed blood vessels, few weeks after the scar is formed, nourish the skin. Most scars in their early stages look pink for this reason. Collagen starts forming months later and fills in the injuries on the skin. Fat cells and skin are destroyed in cystic acne; so for the scars to vanish completely, it might take a year or more.
- Prevention Tips: The best preventive method for scar formation is not to squeeze pimple. Popping a pimple leads to deeper infiltration of bacteria and pus. This damages the collagen further. A common skin care myth is that Vitamin E helps scars in healing faster. Contrary to prior belief, direct application of Vitamin E on a scar might hinder the healing process instead of facilitating it.
- Use a sunscreen: Use a sunscreen with a high SPF over 30. The middle of the day is the worst time to step out in the sun. Reapply the sunscreen every two hours, if you sweat profusely.
Are you bored with how your skin appears? Well, there are techniques to give it a new life. Your skin’s natural baby look can be back with techniques like chemical peels. It is a technique that can improve the appearance of your skin. A chemical solution is put on the skin. It causes the skin to exfoliate and later beef off. The new skin looks smooth and it is free from wrinkles. The new skin is more sensitive to the sun on a temporary basis. There are three types of chemical peel:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: In this technique, alpha-hydroxy acid or some mild acid is made to penetrate into the outer layer of skin. This exfoliates the skin. It helps to deal with mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is put on the skin so as to penetrate the middle layers of skin. It removes damaged skin cells. The treatment is used for improving age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layer of the skin. It will help in removing moderate lines, and shallow scars.
What must be done before considering a chemical peel?
It is always advisable to consult a dermatologist first before taking up the decision to try a chemical peel.
What are the skin flaws that can be treated by chemical peels?
Chemical peels are used for treating a number of skin problems, including the following ones:
Sun damaged skin
Who should not take up a chemical peel?
It is generally believed that light-haired and fair-skinned people can go for chemical peels. It doesn’t go well with dark-skinned patients. It is also not recommended for people living with some infection.
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively.