Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Fat Injections (Transplant) Procedure
How treat tinea skin disease. I use itraconazole 200 two times for one month but not satisfactory result.
Hello! I am 21 years female old n I have very dull n dry skin n my complexion is very poor please can you suggest me some good creams.
I am having lot of pimples on my face cuz my diet is having lot of protein which I get from eggs, chicken and nuts and I need it for building muscles. Can anyone suggest me what should I do to cure them?(I can't change my diet.)
My age is 26 and I'm loosing my hair a lot and trying much remedies but no use and I have thyroid. What should I do. My hair is so thin now.
I have been hair fall for 5 years. I tried all medicines and oils but It's not stop. I would like to go to hair plantation. How much can I spend for that.
Hello. I have an issue related to my skin I am ran my complexion. I am neither fair nor so dark. I am drinking pure honey lemon with lukewarm water empty stomach. Since more thn one month. And drinking lot of water. Still I do not find any result. Please I want a fair colour please help me.
My wife has a hair falling problem. Her hair is thin and silky. There is less hair on head show me a best hair oil and shampoo for better growth of hair.
I am 23 years old. I observe some lines under my eyes. And it makes me to worry why in this age I have such lines under my eyes. So is there any way to remove this lines? And what should I do?
Some people are lucky enough to get a dark spot in the exact place as Cindy Crawford's mole. For the not so lucky others, the only way out is to get rid of them. Zap it, buzz it and eliminate it permanently. One way to do it is with lasers. Laser is a focused beam of light that has just one colour. When directed towards a problem area on the skin, it destroys that particular pigment or tissue without affecting the surrounding areas. Laser is being used to treat brown spots, scars, unwanted hair follicles, and for tattoo removal. Lasers are also used to treat and remove brown and red spots, liver spots, age spots, sun spots, broken capillaries, birthmarks and angiomas.
Most women continue to lead a normal life with dark spots until they start feeling conscious about it. If dark spots are leading you to run from the sun and undervalue your looks, get them treated easily with laser.
- How to choose your practitioner?: When you visit a doctor for treatment, the only way to know if the doctor is right for you is by asking a lot of questions. Ask them about their training and their experience in treating particular types of spots. Another wise thing to check is the number of lasers the clinic has. Some small set ups have just one type of laser, which they recommend to all their patients. It is not just a question of experience and skill but also trust, which will ultimately help you choose the right doctor for your treatment. Also, you may be tempted to try a particular laser treatment since it worked wonders for your friend. Refrain from doing so.
- Types of laser treatment: Your type of treatment will typically be chosen depending on the severity of your dark spots - how dark they are, at what depth in the dermis do they occur, what amount of area they cover, and how old they are. The dermis is six layers deep, so the depth where the spots start can determine what laser your face will need in order to get rid of them. If your spot is fairly new and is only on the top layer, the doctor will start with the first level. Because laser can reach deep down in the dermis, it works where other treatments don't. The treatment does involve a degree of pain and sore skin, but it can yield good results if done right.
- Cost of laser treatment: Laser treatment will cost less than all the money you spend on over-the-counter skin lightening creams over years. It will also cost lesser than the amount of money you spend in buying high quality concealers over time. The cost will typically depend on the type of set up (spa or clinic) and the expertise of the practitioner.
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality , nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).
I am suffering from hair loss and I am using minoxidil topical solution. Is there any harm in using it?
What should I do for reduce my hair fall? My hair become so thin and regularly fall huge amount of hair. Please help.
I am loosing my hair. I tried my ways to stop this bt I failed. I am not sure which medicine I should take. Can you please help me with this. I will be highly obliged.
Warts show up in all shapes and sizes. Caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), they are exceedingly contagious and while they can show up in anybody of all ages, they will probably trouble children and teenagers.
About all warts are harmless however once they appear on conspicuous places such as the face or hands, most individuals will do almost anything to dispose of them.
Warts are frequently seen as simply a minor nuisance – to expel the wart is to evacuate the issue. Yet, is this totally genuine? No, say homeopaths.
Their presence on top of the skin warns of a more profound weakness or susceptibility that allows them to proceed and flourish. While expelling the wart creates a sans blemish skin, it does nothing to right this fundamental weakness – the person is still defenseless against future medical issues.
Homeopathic Remedies For Warts-
At the point when using homeopathy for warts, great results are accomplished when the cure corresponds to the characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of the wart.
On account of that, three remedies are prescribed more regularly than whatever other – Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.), Nitricum acidum (Nit-air conditioning.) and Thuja occidentalis (Thuj.) (under strict supervision of the experts). Perused on for the descriptions of these three and other regular wart remedies.
- Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Hard, smooth warts that frequently show up in groups. Crabbiness and a thickly covered white tongue also suggest the requirement for this cure. The person may also gorge and have various complaints regarding the digestion problem.
- Calcarea carbonica (Calc.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Round, hard, solitary warts. Frequently useful for endophytic warts that have a horny divider surrounding a focal depression. Shown in individuals with sticky hands and feet who incline toward routine and the well known as opposed to change and the obscure.
At long last, a Warning About Warts
Some skin cancers such as squalors cell carcinomas appear to be similar to warts so it is critical to get a firm diagnosis if there is any uncertainty.
In case genital warts are present it is also imperative for ladies to have a PAP smear to watch that pre-cancerous changes have not occurred on the cervix.
More and more people are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss problem. Hair loss can be embarrassing and hamper one's self-esteem and confidence. When treated early hair loss can be reduced and even stopped completely.
Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind body structure. Ayurveda considers the hair as a byproduct for bone formation. The tissues, which are responsible for formation of bones are also responsible for your hair growth. Hair fall is considered to be a problem of pitta dosha in Ayurveda and excess of Pitta dosha in the body is the chief cause of hair problems. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment measures are known for their effectiveness. Usually the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and yes, we cannot forget medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Hair Loss Treatment:
As hair fall is considered a problem of pitta dosha, you need to identify the bad eating habits that are contributing to the increase of pitta in your body.
Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods.
Ayurvedic Herbs recommended for Hair Loss Treatment:
Bhringaraj: It is known as king of the hair, promotes hair growth on the head and effectively stops and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promoting sound sleep. Bhringaraj (Eclipta prostrata) is taken internally and used externally as Bhringraj oil and is an excellent rejuvenator.
Brahmi: This hair pack is available in most Indian grocery stores and used with curd is an excellent hair pack.
Amla: Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and thus loaded with antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders along with curd to make a great hair pack.
Neem: This is a natural remedy against dandruff and lice and also has blood purifying abilities. Use in powdered form with coconut oil or curd to massage scalp.
Ritha: These are natural soap nuts that are used for cleaning hair without stripping off the natural oils. Use in powdered form to massage scalp and wash off thoroughly.
Ashwagandha: Weak immune system is one of the factors for hair loss. Ashwagandha makes you feel energized and healthier. It stops stress, increases vigor and helps regrow lost hair.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent.