Doctor in Samobathi Pain Clinic
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Knee Care Procedures
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Cluster Headache
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment of Tennis Elbow and Golfer'S Elbow
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Facet Arthropathy Procedure
Treatment of Shoulder Impingement
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Samobathi Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr.Debjyoti is a very competent pain physician and an outstanding teacher with tremendous knowledge in pain medicine. I would recommend him as he is one of the best pain physicians around currently in Kolkata.
He is the best pain specialist I have seen so far with extreme confidence in his job!!!
I am 20 year old. I Have Back ache near buttocks. How can I overcome it? If I Sit for a long time. Suddenly I Get pain.
I am suffering from knee injury before 5 months after taking the tablets prescribed by doctors I starting gaining weight at present my weight is 78. Before 5 months it 66. Please give me some advice on proper exercise or diet plan. Most fat part of body is things and hips. Give me some suggestion.
My issue is my big breast size due to that i’ve started facing back and shoulder pain. I’ve started doing exercises but its no help can you please suggest me some pills or something.
Hello sir please help am suffering from dvt last 6 year am just age of 26 I have my knee ligament break but is work properly but dvt is only recover 80% in start I use injection than after aspirin now days am using deplatt a75 and using stroking now days doctor suggest me daflon 1000 mg tell me what can I do.
You may be able to relieve heel pain by stretching tight calf muscles exercises.
Stand about 1 ft (30 cm) from a wall and place the palms of both hands against the wall at chest level. Step back with one foot, keeping that leg straight at the knee, and both feet flat on the floor. Your feet should point directly at the wall or slightly in toward the center of your body. Bend your other (front) leg at the knee, and press the wall with both hands until you feel a gentle stretch on your back leg. Hold for a count of 10 (increasing the count to 30 or longer as you continue over several weeks). Switch legs and repeat. Do this 3 to 6 times a day.
Foot-strengthening exercises done with a towel and weights curls exercise.
Place a towel on the floor, and sit down in a chair in front of it with both feet resting flat on the towel at one end. Grip the towel with the toes of one foot (keep your heel on the floor and use your other foot to anchor the towel). Curl your toes to pull the towel toward you. Repeat with the other foot. To increase strength, later use& 3 lb (1.5 kg) to 5 lb (2.5 kg) weights on the other end of the towel (such as a can of fruits or vegetables.
Suffering from teasing heart pain and in left shoulder pain feeling like a gas issue but bit worried. Pls suggest.
Leg cramps can be caused simply from dehydration to something much more serious such as kidney disease.
- Cramps often result from
- Vigorous exercise
- Trauma to the muscle
- Keeping the leg in an awkward position for too long, such as sitting in a crowded theater.
- Other causes can include medications such as birth control, diuretics (which are often prescribed for people with high bp) and steroids.
- A lack of potassium or calcium can also be the underlying cause, as well as cold weather.
How to prevent leg cramps
- There are a number of ways you can alleviate nighttime leg cramps. Once leg cramps set in, the best method to relieve them is movement, either walking around or simply jiggling or shaking your leg. In addition, things like pumping your ankles up and down or rubbing the muscles can help as well.
- Some people with chronic leg cramps have found relief using cool compresses, which work by numbing pain and reducing soreness. But anyone who regularly suffers leg cramps should also work to strengthen their muscles, which will make cramps less frequent.
When performing simple daily activities like climbing stairs, getting out of a chair, or walking tend to become a rather painful experience, knee replacement surgery seems to be the only suitable solution. Referred to as arthroplasty, it is a common surgery nowadays and ideal when several other therapies and injections fail to bring back the knees into the normal functioning order. Below are some the things that one can expect from a knee replacement surgery.
- Medications: It is quite natural to receive lots of prescribed medicines right after the completion of the surgery. From antibiotics to painkillers, one needs to be ready to have various medicines which are meant to relieve the pain of the surgery as well as to prevent blood clots. However, the drug dosages continue to get lesser, after each passing day, depending on how well the knees are performing.
- CPM: Taking the help of CPM or continuous passive motion becomes necessary for many people after having the knee replacement surgery. Depending on the condition of one’s knee, one might need to spend time in a CPM system, which helps in keeping the knee flexible. There’s a cradle in the machine for the legs, and the machine is fitted with the joint position and leg length. One can adjust the level up to which the machine can bend the knees, depending on their comfort level.
- Walking: The majority of the people who undergo knee replacement surgery can walk the very day of the surgery or the next day. Most of the people become able to bear the weight of the replaced knee with the help of crutches or walkers. However, one can expect a bit of pain when starting to walk for the first time after surgery.
- Rehabilitation: The primary purpose of rehabilitation after a knee replacement surgery is to make one capable of bending his or her knees at least 90 degrees which is essential for performing the daily activities easily. Several therapies can make the rehabilitation process a success and make the knees bendable more than 90 degrees in most of the cases.
- Exercise: Most people go home within a few days after a knee replacement surgery and is essential to take care post-surgery. The best way to maintain the good health of the knees is by performing the exercise program regularly, which is suggested by the doctors. Following the exercise program regularly and performing regular short walks, can make the knees flexible like before while regaining their strength as well as the motion range more quickly.
It's best to visit one's doctor from time to time, even months after the knee replacement surgery is done to not only monitor his or her knee replacement; but also to ensure that there are no risks of any complications. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!