Doctor in Salt Lake Speciality Clinic
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Biliopancreatic Diversion Treatment
Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Treatment
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Submit a review for Salt Lake Speciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
Acidity is an extremely common condition that mostly affects people who consume spicy, oily foods and/or alcohol. Acidity occurs due to excess production of acids in the stomach. Normally, the food we consume passes down the oesophagus into the stomach. The gastric glands produce the acid that helps in digestion. Acidity occurs when excess or a large amount of acid is produced in the stomach. This condition is caused due to factors like poor eating habits, irregular lifestyle, lack of physical activities etc.
Acidity often leads to other stomach disorders like-
- Esophagitis- When the acid in your stomach repeatedly comes in contact with the oesophageal lining, it causes injury including ulcers.
- Barrett’s oesophagus- Damage from acidity causes abnormal changes in the lining of the oesophagus. The cells that are normally found in the lining of the oesophagus get replaced with similar cells not found in the esophagus. This condition is found in about 10% of the people who have chronic Gastroesophageal Reflex Disease (GERD), more commonly known as the acid reflux disorder.
- Gastritis- This occurs when the stomach lining becomes swollen or inflamed. This condition can last for a short span of time or can last for even years.
When anything goes wrong with your stomach or digestive system, it’s a clear indication that something is inherently out of order and that your body needs instant help. Homeopathy cures both acidity and other stomach problems. This branch of medicine uses natural remedies that not only help you get rid of stomach disorders, but also eliminates the factors causing such conditions from their roots. The most common drugs used for treating acidity and related stomach disorders are- Nux vomica, Arsenicum album, Natrum carbonicum. These help reduce symptoms like heartburn, indigestion, burning sensation, abdominal pain and chest pain. Homeopathy medications have zero side effects and are completely safe. Moreover, the natural substances used in homeopathic treatment benefit your health immensely in the long run.
Digestive problems or stomach disorders can affect any person irrespective of age. Conditions like acidity or acid reflux can be short-term or persistent. Since NSAIDs and other conventional medicines often trigger further complications, it is always advisable to go for safe, natural avenues of treatment such as homeopathy.
Helo Dr. abdomen pain thi 21 years female unmarried girl ultrasound krvaya cyst ayi mai report attach krta hu please sir btaye medicine se thik hojayega. Jo b report hai.
In the routine stool test of my 13 years old son, value of pus cells and epithelial cells is 1-2, bacteria is also present. What does it mean? Is it normal?
Severe to moderate pain in the rectum during and after bowel movements is an indication of anal fissure. If it is accompanied by bright red stool and an itchingsensation around the anus, it is more likely to be fissure than anything else. Fissure is usually treated with sits bath and enhanced intake of fibrous food. If that does not heal the problem, the doctor may go for a surgery.
However, surgical intervention of fissures is not always a permanent solution. For permanent solution, patients are now turning to homeopathy. Yes, homeopathy can address the problem at its root and gift you a permanent cure.
● The problem mostly precipitates due to inflammation and dryness of the mucosal end of the anorectal area.
● Straining during bowel movements and passing hard stools strain the anal mucosa. That is likely to result in fissure.
● People suffering from chronic diarrhoea are also likely to suffer from this problem.
● People suffering from some kind of inflammation of the anal area due to diseases like Crohn's disease or some kind of inflammatory bowel diseasemay also suffer from fissure.
● The patient may feel a lump in the area surrounding the anus.
● He or she may also experience spasms at the end of the rectum.
● Even infants may suffer from this problem.
● Many women suffer from fissure after childbirth.
Homeopathic Treatment of Fissure:
● Homeopathy is known to address diseases to their roots.
● In case of fissure, homeopathic medicine can address the problem by preventing and treating dryness and inflammation of the palpable mucosal area around the anus. If this area is moist, it can stretch better in response to straining during bowel movements and thereby prevent tearing.
● Since constipation is one of the main causes of fissure, homeopathic doctors may prescribe medicines for preventing constipation too.
● However, homeopathic medicine is not a one-size-fits-all remedy. The medicine depends on the constitution of body. The doctor may try to judge body constitution of the patient by asking him questions about sleep pattern, food habit, emotional state, working schedule, etc. The doctor needs to take all these into consideration to prescribe the most appropriate medicine.
● A homoeopathic doctor first gets a conventional diagnosis. If fissure is confirmed in the diagnosis, the doctor may launch an all out attack on the problem so that the problem can be nipped in the bud.
Anal fissure is a painful condition that is mostly precipitated by straining during bowel movements and passing hard stools. Homeopathy can offer permanent solution to this problem by preventing constipation on one hand and preventing as well as treating inflammation and dryness of the anal mucosa on the other hand.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically.
Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.; mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Dietary Tips For Treating Gallbladder Stones:
People also usually suffer from gallbladder stones which complicate their daily living. The best way to treat and prevent them is by following some dietary guidelines. Here are a few tips for you:
Foods that can be of help:
Managing your weight is always a good option to prevent gallstones. You are recommended to eat a diet that is low in fat and cholesterol, moderate in calories and high in fiber. The healthy food options to ensure the same are as follow:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
Whole grains (whole-wheat bread, brown rice, oats, bran cereal)
Lean meat, poultry, and fish
Low-fat dairy products
Foods you should ignore:
Dietary restrictions may not eliminate gallstones that are already there, but eating a healthy, balanced variety of nutrients may help you ease the symptoms. Foods you should avoid are:
- Fried foods
Highly processed foods (doughnuts, pie, cookies)
Whole-milk dairy products (cheese, ice cream, butter)
Fatty red meat
Following these dietary tips can be of great help in keeping your kidneys and gallstones healthy forever.
I am male 28 years old. Can you tell me the homeopathy medicine for fatty liver and bile creation medicine and acidity.
Crohn’s disease is a condition characterized by the inflammation of the digestive tract or gut. The inflammation caused by Crohn’s disease can lead to severe diarrhea, abdominal pain, fatigue, malnutrition and weight loss. It is also known as enteritis or ileitis.
Crohn's disease is a form of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) out of the two main forms. The other form is known as Ulcerative Colitis.
The accurate cause of Crohn's disease remains unknown even today. Formerly, stress and diet were made accountable, but now it is known that these factors aggravate it but are not responsible for causing Crohn's disease. Factors such as heredity and an abnormal reaction in the immune system play a role in the development of this disease.
A bacterium or virus may also play a role in its development. For instance, E. coli bacteria has been associated with Crohn's disease. Smoking can be another risk factor.
Crohn’s Disease is known to be a very individual condition. It can affect any part of the gut, starting from the mouth and down to the anus. In the most common cases, however, the ileum (the lower part of the small intestine) or colon (part of the large intestine) is majorly affected.
Its symptoms may vary from person to person, and depend on the location of the disease in the gut. Crohn’s disease develops gradually, but sometimes it comes suddenly, without any warning. Symptoms exhibited change over time, with intervals of good health when your body shows no symptoms (remission) and periods of bad health when your symptoms are more vigorous (‘flare-ups’ or relapses).
Some of the major symptoms of Crohn’s disease when it is active are:-
- Abdominal pain
- Anal Fistulae
- Mouth ulcers
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Perirectal Abscesses
Patients suffering from severe Crohn's disease also may experience:-
- Inflammation of the bile ducts or liver
- Inflammation of eyes, joints and skin
- Delayed sexual development or growth, in children
There is no specific diagnostic test known for Crohn’s disease. Patients with fever, abdominal pain and tenderness, diarrhea with blood, and anal diseases such as ulcers are sometimes diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. Elevated white blood cell counts and sedimentation rates are mostly demonstrated in laboratory blood tests. Both of which suggest infection or inflammation in the digestive tract. Other blood tests may reveal low blood proteins, low red blood cell counts (anemia), and low body minerals, reflecting the loss of these minerals due to chronic diarrhea.
Although many effective medications are available in the market to control the symptoms of Crohn’s disease, yet there is no cure developed for it. Surgery can extensively improve the quality of life in certain individuals, but the reappearance of this disease after surgery is familiar to many. A better insight into the role of environmental factors and genetics in causing this disease can help in improved treatments and prevention.
I'm suffering from ibs problem so how to cure this problem I eat lots of medicine but not finding good result actually problem is that I have to go washroom 5-6 time in a day I can't digest properly even I have muscular dystrophy problem so let me know how to cure this problem.
हमारे पेट में विभिन्न प्रकार की बीमारियाँ उत्पन्न होती हैं, कोलाइटिस उन्हीं बीमारियों में से एक है. आपको बता दें कि इस बीमारी में बड़ी आंत के अंदर सूजन आ जाती है. कोलाइटिस होने पर रोगी के पेट में क्रैंप, डायरिया, बुखार, वजन घटना और अनिद्रा जैसी बीमारी हो जाती है. इन लक्षणों के अनुभव होने से आपको कई बार समस्या का सामना करना पड़ता है. हालांकि, यह एक सामान्य बीमारी है लेकिन इसे नजरअंदाज नहीं करना चाहिए, क्योंकि यह बाद में गंभीर बन सकती है. जाहीर है बॉडी में उत्पन्न किसी भी बीमारी को गंभीरता से लेना चाहिए. इस लेख के माध्यम से हम कोलाइटिस नामक बीमारी के विभिन्न पहलुओं पर एक नजर डालेंगे ताकि इस विषय में लोगों को जागरूक किया जा सके.
कोलाइटिस के कारण-
कोलाइटिस को अल्सरेटिव कोलाइटिस के नाम से भी जाना जाता हैं. यह बिमारी आपके शरीर में जल्दी भी विकसित हो सकती है और इसमें कई साल भी लग सकते हैं. यह बीमारी ज्यादातर बैक्टीरिया, वायरस या पैरासाइट के कारण हो सकती है. यह एब्टामीवा नामक कीटाणु के संक्रमण से होती है. इस बीमारी में आपको केवल घर का बना साफ खाना ही खाना चाहिए. इस पर रोक लगाने के लिए धुली और अच्छी तरह से पकी हुई सब्जी का सेवन करना चाहिए. इस बीमारी में सैलेड और हाई फाइबर वेजटेबल खाने से परहेज करें. इसे खाने से इस बीमारी के होने के जोखिम में वृद्धि होने का खतरा होता है.
कोलाइटिस के लक्षण-
1. इस बीमारी की शुरुआत में बार बार दस्त होते है, रोगी को दिन में ज्यादा से ज्यादा 5 बार गंभीर दस्त हो सकते हैं.
2. इसमें पानी या ब्लड की दस्त आती है.
3. इसके अलावा बुखार के साथ रोगी को तेजी से गर्मी का एहसास होता है. बुखार 38.5 से अधिक डिग्री सेल्सियस हो सकता है.
4. इसके कारण शरीर में पानी की कमी हो जाती है, पानी की कमी ज्यादातर बूढे और बच्चों में होता है.
5. इसके प्रमुख लक्षणों में निरंतर वजन में कमी, एनीमिया, पोषण संबंधी बीमारी, कमजोरी आदि शामिल हैं. इसके कारण मल में ब्लड आने की समस्या भी हो सकती है.
6. ठीक ना होने वाला रोग: - लगातर वजन में कमी, एनीमिया, पोषण संबंधी रोग, कमजोरी और पुरानी हेपेटाइटिस आदि रोग हमेशा बने रहना और कभी ठीक ना होना.
7. मल में रक्त आना: - जब यह रोग मलाशय तक ही सीमित रहता है तो उसमें रोग की तीव्रता अधिक है मल में रक्त जाने के साथ, मलाशय में दर्द, मलत्याग की अत्यावश्यकता तथा गुदा द्वार पर ऐठनयुक्त दर्द आदि लक्षण भी उत्पन्न होते हैं.
कोलाइटिस से बचाव-
कोलाइटिस एक संक्रमणकारी बीमारी है, इससे बचने के लिए साफ-सफाई पर ध्यान देना बहुत जरूरी है. इसके साथ ही पीड़ित व्यक्ति को कई सावधानियाँ बरतनी चाहिए जिससे कि किसी अन्य व्यक्ति में इसका फैलाव न हो सके. अगर कोलाइटिस का निदान पहले हो चुका है तो चिकित्सक से सलाह लेकर इसका उपचार कर सकते हैं. इसमें डायरिया की शिकायत होती है, इसलिए खूब सारा पानी पीने की सलाह भी दी जाती है, घर का बना खाना ही खायें, बाहर के खाने से बचें. समस्या गंभीर होने पर सर्जरी की भी आवश्यकता होती है. खानपान में अनियमितता के कारण यह समस्या होती है, इसलिए हेल्दी आहार के साथ साफ-सफाई का विशेष ध्यान रखें.