Crown And Bridge Fixing Procedure
Treatment for Gummy Smile Correction
Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Removable Partial Denture Procedure
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Preventive Dentistry Procedure
Dental Cleaning Control
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Dental Check-Ups And Cleaning Procedure
Dental Bridges Procedure
Pit And Fissure Sealant Procedure
Dental Bleaching Procedure
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Submit a review for PIONEER SCANSYour feedback matters!
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.