Services For Birds
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Treatments For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Submit a review for Pet clinicYour feedback matters!
Hi. 5 days before my dog died Without any symptoms. In my village nearly 30 dogs died within 10 days. Can you please tell what may be the reason.
Sir, We have a rescued Pointerdor female dog. She is a lovely dog but very very nervous the moment she steps out of the house. Please help.
We have adopted a Persian cat she is 5 months old she is getting some infection kind a things on her right ear corner and on her back please suggest.
Hi my male gsd has turned 1 this April and I want to nueter him also he has developed umbilical hernia, both the operations at same time now is it okay for my dogs health?
I have a dog - Pomeranian. 3 years old. It's a boy. He eats --- breakfast is boiled milk, lunch is curd rice/ghee rice/chicken legs boiled/ chapati with boiled milk into smooth paste, evng time - boiled milk again ,dinner also like lunch items. Brunch time and evening snack he eats a fistful of pedigree, Am I giving proper diet to him or is there anything I need to change/add? than all.
Processed food like royal canine, padegiry good for my dog? Also suggest some natural diet for my dog.
I have cone to know that tiles are not good for dogs? Is that true My dog can't grip on tiles or marble he slips also there is change in his way of walking So I make him walk on tough floor for 1.5 hours a day is that okay? He is just 40 days.
Within last three months My cat gave birth to too many kittens. And I came to know that to avoid this spaying is the solution. So I want to know that is there any problem after spaying a cat and how much it cost?
Dr. I have adopted new puppy I have noticed insects due to it. Is it danger for him It yes how can I get rid of those insects etc.
8 Things You Can Do to Protect Your Dog in the Summer
- Never, ever leave your dog in the car;
- Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water;
- Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside;
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day;
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your dog's paws;
- If you think it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet – make sure your pet has a means of cooling off;
- Keep your dog free of external parasites (fleas, ticks) and heartworms – consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet;
- Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet), and apply sunscreen to your dog's skin if she or he has a thin coat.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.