Doctor in paramount doctors clinic
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for paramount doctors clinicYour feedback matters!
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should visit your dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.
LIS surgery was done 1 year 7 months ago for anal fissure. Now again I got anal fissure. So, again I have to go for surgery to cure? As 4 days have gone but I could not get any relief by local ointment application and stool softener. My age is 24. I have heard it that for anus disease, again and again surgery can not be done as multiples surgery spoilt the sensitivity of internal sphincter muscle. So what I should do. I am vegetarian and I live in village so in our locality fast food and junk food are not available. Our financial condition is ver poor. So with only one curry and rice is my food.
I am 22 year old male. My fascial skin color is mild white but it is turning reddish with little scars on it. What and all might be the reasons and what remedies should I need to take for combating it?
I have extreme suntan. And I have to attend a function in 12 days. Please suggest a cream or something to get rid of this really fast. I really look forward for the best results in 10 days.
Sir why is dark spot always appear in my face? Whenever I do masturbate (like a sun burn). Does it link to any sexual hormones or? Is there any tips to avoid it. I am addicted to maturation.
My skin colour is dark .and I want whitens the skin so how can I get whitening skin. To any glutathione injection or tablet .is there any without side effect treatment for whitening skin .and how much cost of to get skin whitening treatment.
I have fissure and I am gastric patient I had consult to some doctors and they suggest me to surgery. So my question is I don't have money for surgery .than what will you suggest.
I am 25 years old. I have dark circles. I want cream for dark circles and for glowing skin. Please suggest best cream.
My face colour and body colour didn't match, lots of black patches are on the face I want to remove for my face. Used lots of night cream but didn't affect. So please suggest which cream Will be suitable for me ,as my face skin is oily.
Splenectomy is an operation conducted to remove the spleen. The spleen plays a vital role in building immunity against bacterial infections, located in the uppermost area of the left hand side of the abdomen, just below the diaphragm. There are some specific requirements with regard to the immunizations as well as blood work that might need to be completed before this surgery takes place.
Why is Splenectomy need to be performed?
There are a number of chronic illnesses like Hereditary Spherocytosis or Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, which make it a necessity to get a child’s spleen removed. Though it is a rare case but still any kind of trauma to the spleen along with uncontrolled bleeding can create a very serious situation, wherein an emergency might arise to get the spleen removed immediately.
Immunization of child before the operation
Before the surgery of Splenectomy is conducted, immunizations are given to children as a preventive against some specific kinds of infections that are most common for patients to arise after having undergone the surgery of Splenectomy.
How is the surgery performed?
The paediatric surgeon, who performs the surgery, need not require making a large incision for going about the process of operation. In most of the instances, a splenectomy is performed in the following manner, which includes:
- A laparoscopic way through which a Paediatric Surgeon makes use of a small telescope along with some instruments of miniaturized nature, while placing them through small band-aid sized cuts on the abdomen.
- The operation gets completed within three hours
- At the time of hospitalization, a child would receive intravenous fluids, antibiotics as well medicines to get relieve from any kind of pain.
- As and when the child feels as if he or she is fit enough, he or she would be allowed to eat, drink and also take medicines by mouth.
Essentials after the Surgery
After the surgery has taken place and the child returns home after a couple of days, there are certain essentials that require to be kept in mind:
- Pain Management: Management of pain is the very first thing which should be kept in mind. The medicines prescribed by doctor for dealing with pain are not required after getting discharged from the hospital.
- Most of the children would only need Acetaminophen or Ibuprophen once they get back home.
- Care for Dressings: One may remove the gauze and clear plastic, which are placed over the small cuts, a couple of days after the surgery. The skin that surrounds the incision might have a reddish tinge and look bruised, which can last for few weeks.
- Restrictions related to Activities: There are no real restrictions with regard to the resumption o regular activities. A child can go back to school as and when he or she feels totally comfortable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!