Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
I am feeling fever from 3-4 days. Head pain, my nose is blocked I also have cough. I took paracetamol, anti biotic but it's not working.
How to improve Chronic headache? Doctor prescribed that is no any critical case as a report of MRI, CITI SCAN Etc.& I am used Inderal-40, Vasograin,migraine, Sibelium-10 but success when used it but after few days same case. How to remove it permanently? Pls discussion it.
I don't know wat to do now coz of my face it has been covered by pimple bursted black marks everywhere my face is being well scrapped pls help me to solve dis. I consulted. 2-3 doctors dey gave creams but it didn't work Pls help me.
Cholesterol 203, glucose 126 f, hdl 39, ldl not calculated, vldl not calculated triglyceride 1748 Bilirubin 1.0, bilirubin direct 0.5 Ast sgot 34, Alt sgpt 30, total protein 7.6 Albumin 5.1 Globulin 2.5 Platelet 1.9 laks Hb. G 15.6 Wbc 5800cells Neurophils 55, lymphocytes 38 ,Eosnophils 7. Please advise.
In a problem of constipation. Want to know naturally or through medication to get rud of this problem.
Sir, I am suffering from High B.P. Since last 10 years. Using Lostat - H, daily at night. Recently I have consulted the Cardiologist for Regular check up. B.P is 146/80. And all are normal except Triglycerides are 158 mg/dl. And advised to take Telvas 40 mg, with Roseday - F 5.
I am 29 year old, I have been suffering from light headedness dizziness and weakness from few weeks or more than a month. Loss of appetite (this also caused me gastritis) Headache at times, palpitations and shoulder and arms pain when sleeping (especially towards the morning time) My last period was on 23rd dec and This month I got it on 17th January itself. Please help. Is this stress?
I have a skin issues as because of pimples on my face there is so much dark spots on mah face so please suggest me to how to remove these spots.
I am working in police department yesterday I check my blood the result of blood tryglicide value is 1748 and vldl value not recognise. Blood sugar and cholesterol sgpt sgot values are normal. Pls help me.
Hi, my age 34 im a female in my right hand near wrist I have lipoma small size only but its seems near 9 years, 2 years back near place of another lipoma formed, how I have to removed? Any medicine is there or any home remedy? But I dont have no pain still now.
Hi sir I have lot of black marks on face first it's starting with as a small pimple then its become black can you have any medicine for removing black marks.
Hi, my age is 28 I have pimples on my face and my skin is very oily can, you kindly let me know which soap I should use. Also let me know what I can use to grow my beard.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.