Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Healing Touch ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very helpful doctor. Excellent diagnosis and treatment. I had visited many doctors earlier but Dr. Khemani was the only one who listened to my problem and gave me good treatment. Thanks to him I am fully cured now.
I consulted him over phone.He explained all my questions very clearly with patience around 30 min.His explanations are well convinced .I am highly pleased with his advice.I pray GOD for his long success
Dr. Manoj Kumar Khemani provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. I also need to know which medication should i take to cure it..
Dr Niru Ghosh
Dr Manoj Khemani is a brilliant, passionate, hard working and a dedicated surgeon, who is not only caring but also humble and polite!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Manoj Kumar Khemani to be very helpful. Thanks a lot sir...
Dr. Manoj Kumar Khemani provides answers that are very helpful. Yes I sir I do
I met with an accident, I got hurt on my left side ribs, I took x ray, doctor said there is no fracture and advised me Flexon Mr. tab daily two, but even after 2 weeks, pain has not reduced, doctor says it will take 4 weeks to cure, Is that correct? Is it required to go to another doctor? Can you please advise any other medicine.
Am suffering from Lt knee Lock since last 2 months MRI taken on May 12 revealed there is Multiple Ligaments problem of which 2 Partial Tear & 2 sprained (Tear in ACL & LCL) presently wearing Hinges Brace & undergoing physiotherapy but it started paining while walking & lting on bed keeping leg straight. kindly suggest d how it will get unlocked.
I am 36 years 40 days before I am skid by bike in this tibia and thalas more gap and fibula also fracture. I am consult the doctor I take treatment but after 40 days tibia thalas little gap is there. How to set this gap. This gap effects the walkstyle? What is the treatment.
Sir my wife is 43 years old. Her wombs was removed last 12 years. She gets lot of pains in hands. Legs and back pain? Is it due to calcium deficiency or other problem. Pl. Guide me.
My hip mussels are week Mera accident ho gya tha Hip neck me fracture tha Abhi fracture heal ho gya hai 1 mahine se lekin hip mussels kamjor hain Chalne me dard hota hai Kya karna chahiye.
I have often back pain. And unable to sleep properly because of this back pain. But I do travel in a bike regularly for my office and client places. And how can I reduce this back pain do I need any undergo and treatment. Thanks.
I am 40 year old, some time I feel body pain in muscle and some time in joints. When I had gone through reports, I was suffering from low b12, vitamin,
I stopped taking non-veg (egg, fish & chicken) 4 years before. Very often I am getting vitamin-d deficiency due to which I am getting joint pains. Is that the reason for this deficiency? Shall I start taking again.
I have pain on knee. I can walk but I cannot bend my knee. Because I sat on floor for long time. Now I can't sit on the floor .please help me. My age is 21.
My mother age is 62. She suffered from knee pain. She can able to walk. But when she sit and stand she feels pain. I take her to an allopathic doctor. He gives ointment and medicine. He said come later and we take X ray. If we need we do operation he says like that. I am afraid of operation. Please give suggestions to me. She is suffering from knee pain. Please give suggestions doctor.
I am a little fat and since last two weeks having pain in my ankle. It might be because of irregular menses. Pl advice what should I do.
I have back pain problem ,muscle pain problem, And many type of pain problem are face by me in morning.
I am suffering from leg fracture from accident during 2 weeks still it's pain please tell me reason.
I have dessication of discs at L5-S1 and due to herniation of discs there is lot of pain in left side of leg mainly in leftvbuttock and below hoto knee. And partial loss of sensation on 3rd and 4th fingers on left foot. Due to this slipped discs I am facing lot of discomfort mainly in last 2 months. The sciatic pain was mild earlier fir past 8 months and now it is too much. Do I need to undergo surgery, are there alternate options available?
5 months before mujhe back head me chot lga. After 1 week mujhe back head pain start hua. NON CONTRAST CT SCAN and blood test hua. Reports was normal. Bt headache tha. Treatment hone ke baad pain khatm ho gya. Bt 1 month baad phir se start hua. Back ear pain fullness of ear and nose. Sometimes it goes away for 15-20 days. Again it back. Bt from 1 month mere right hand and leg me pain hai. Kabhi jyada to kabhi km. 5 days before I noticed my right eye is short. Neck pain bhi hai and back pain and left abdomen pain. Constipation. Is it sign of a tumor? Pls reply.
Why I am getting back pain sharply. If I can do two or three times hand job multiple times in a day.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.