Weight Management Counseling
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Treatments For Asthma
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Childbirth can be an extremely blissful and enriching experience if the proper do's and don'ts are strictly adhered to. The birth of a child can be comparable to a landmark experience in the life of a woman. Therefore, it is imperative to cater to the needs of one’s well-being in order to keep the body in optimal shape and health.
Some handy pre-childbirth tips should include:
Things might not go exactly the way you’ve planned. You need not panic if all the points in your “ideal childbirth manual” have not been ticked off. Minor things can go wrong here and there. Keeping calm and ardently following your doctor’s advice is the key.
It WILL be painful, but that pain will be worth it after you get to hold your new born for the very first time in your hands. Even if you have to go for an epidural, the resulting experience will change your life for the better, that’s a certainty.
The whole process might take a very long time. Don’t panic. Remember, it will be a test of your endurance and patience.
Your body will experience numerous changes over the 9 months of your pregnancy. Starting from sudden midnight cravings to gaining pounds to experiencing tremendous hormonal imbalances– you might have to bear the brunt of all these. Prepare yourself accordingly. Again, just to reiterate, all of it will be worth every ounce of energy in your body.
The space might feel cluttered because of the poop that may lie scattered. This is because, during labour, the same muscles are responsible for pushing the baby out which are usually involved with your regular bowel movement. Being mentally prepared is the key.
And lastly, live the joyride that pregnancy can be.
Weight is one major well-being issue that is an explanation behind misery for individuals of all age bunches. On the off chance that the notoriety of thinning focuses and proceeded with support of weight reduction pills and eating regimen arrangements is any sign, then stoutness is a tremendous issue.
There is no marvel cure for heftiness, however homeopathy has been effectively utilized as a method of treatment for a long time now in Europe and South Asia. The homeopathic treatment for getting more fit is constitutional. It requires a nitty gritty case history of the patient and its assessment for selecting a reasonable constitutional remedy.
- Calcarea Carbonica medicine: This normal homeopathic medicine beat the rundown of homeopathic mass reduction medicines. This medicine is for the most part given when there is overabundance fat.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine is additionally a proper remedy that is utilized to get in shape. This medicine is prescribed when there happens to be an overabundance of fat for the most part in the thighs and buttocks when contrasted with different parts of the body.
- Lycopodium: It is a standout amongst the most helpful homeopathic solutions for fat misfortune. This is likewise utilized mostly when the thighs and butt cheek territories have abundance fat, much the same as the aforementioned medicine Natrum Mur. In any case, again the constitutional symptoms that are remarkable to utilizing Lycopodium separate between these two.
- Nux Vomica: This medicine prescribed for people who have put on overabundance weight because of inactive propensities. The main vital side effect in people requiring this medicine is that they are chronic sufferers of the most resolved stoppage.
- Antimonium Crudum: This is fundamentally a homeopathic medicine endorsed for fat children keeping in mind the end goal to help them shed pounds. A reasonable possibility for this medicine is a child who has great touchiness, extremely cross nature, and an abhorrence for be touched or be taken a gander at.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Childhood obesity is a serious condition plaguing many adolescents and children these days. Obesity brings along with it a plethora of health scares such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes, all of which at a point of time were confined only to adults. Obesity in children also results in depression and self-esteem issues. Too much of calorie consumption accompanied by a sedentary lifestyle and other hormonal or genetic factors contribute to obesity in children.
Overcoming Childhood Obesity-
Healthy Eating: Consider opting for vegetables and fruits over high-calorie and fatty foods such as crackers, cookies or other processed foods. Cut out on the intake of sweetened beverages that makes your child too full to grab other healthy foods. Encourage sitting together for a family meal and initiating interaction rather than turning on the TV or other electronic gadgets. Allow your child to decide his/her proportion of food and never over feed. This habit should be inculcated in the child since the formative years.
Engaging in Physical Activity: Make sure and talk your child into not spending more than two hours sitting glued to the TV set or the computer on a daily basis. Rather, egg him/her on to go out in the open and enjoy the day underneath the sun. Try and start building in your child the habits of exercising and staying active right from the beginning. This will go a long way in deciding your child’s health and overall fitness in the future. Remember! Morning shows the day. And it’s up to you to structure out your child’s ‘morning’.
Quick Tips For Parents-
Play time or physical activities in ways that your child enjoys, such as going for a walk or hike, playing at the park, playing sports, dancing or going for a bike ride (and join them!)
Healthy home-packed lunches
Drinking more water and eating whole vegetables
Eating when you are truly hungry, not when you’re bored, mad, stressed, etc.
Eating together as a family
Decreased meal sizes
Focus on health rather than taste
Too much screen time
Eating while watching TV or other screens
Negative food cues and triggers by removing them
Skipping meals if you are hungry
Eating if you are not hungry
Eating by the clock (you should eat when you’re truly hungry)
- Too much sugary drinks (sodas and fruit drinks)