Doctor in Dr.Saha's Multispeciality Homeopathy & Cosmetology
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr.Saha's Multispeciality Homeopathy & CosmetologyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Snigdhodip Saha provides answers that are very helpful. Very good
Dr. Saha is very polite and humble.He always answer any quaries politely.He is very very good doctor in my life.
i visited him after reading google reviews about him where more than 20 patients rated him 5 star.i was having more than 100 hairfalls before visiting him.after 1 month of treatment haifall reduced to around 20/day.then i started taking the hair regrowth treatment from him.& now after 3 months of that treatment i can clearly see more than 25% change in my hairs.he saved me from hair transplant.i cant thank him more.too good doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snigdhodip Saha to be nurturing. I thinks its like mucus because its like melted jelly like with blood i dont know
Tiyasha Dey Sarkar
Dr Saha is very humble.he always answers any queris properly.i am treating pcod for last 3months and getting positive results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Snigdhodip Saha to be knowledgeable. Thank you
Very nice behavior and medicines are really working now.
Visible results in just 2 sessions. Great experience.
He is very good doctor..
Numerous individuals suffer from hair loss and hair fall problems, which inevitably cause low self-esteem and low self-confidence. Although this is not a life-threatening condition, this disorder can cause serious self-esteem issues in individuals. Most individuals with extreme hair loss issues are uncomfortable in having a social life and face a constant suffering from within.
There have been numerous kinds and types of medications for treating and preventing hair loss. However, homeopathy has proven to be amazing without causing any side effects. Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which uses no harsh chemicals and works on the principle of triggering the healing process in the body.
Possible situations that cause hair loss-
Too much vitamin A intake
Pregnancy (hormonal changes and stress)
Lack of protein
Various hormonal imbalances
Deficiency of vitamin B
Drastic weight loss
Homeopathic medicines stimulate the hair roots to promote regrowth. The medicines used in Homeopathy to aid hair regrowth are all of natural origin and therefore, safe for use among persons of all age groups. The main advantage of opting for Homeopathic medicines for hair regrowth is the absence of any related toxic side effects. Some of the most common homeopathic treatments to prevent hair loss are-
Hair loss due to Alopecia Areata: This disorder is caused due to the immune system, which mistakes hair for foreign objects and attacks it, thereby causing erratic loss of hair. The individual loses hair in patches haphazardly. There are numerous medicines for specific treatments of Alopecia. Some of them are listed below-?
Fluricum Acidum: This not only fights alopecia, but is also efficient in preventing hair fall after Syphilis, where hair breakage, hair fall and hair tangles increase immensely.
Phosphorus: This is very effective in treating alopecia and can also be used to heal other gastrointestinal problems, blood, bones and nervous tissue problems.
Hair loss due to Dandruff: Dandruff is a common problem and the worst part is that it brings intense hair fall with it. Dandruff is caused generally due to eczema and psoriasis. The medications that can be used are as follows-
- Psonorium: Best treatment for preventing dandruff and hair loss caused along with it
- Mezereum: Heals rashes and lesions and tackles hair fall in crusty scalps
- Kali sulphuricum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Pulsatilla pratensis
- Baldness: Mostly affects men. Some of the recommended medicines include:
- Baryts carbonica
- Lycopodium clavatum
However, it is advised that in case of hair loss, before you consume any medicines, visit a homeopathic practitioner for a thorough treatment.
Dandruff is a condition that involves shedding of dead cells from the skin of the scalp. However, it is not just confined to the head and can also affect the ears, eyebrows, sides of the nose, facial hair, as well as the pubic hair. It can occur on any part of the body with hair follicles.
Dandruff is also known as seborrheic dermatitis or seborrhea. When it occurs in newborn children, it is prevalently called a "cradle cap", which usually vanishes after a couple of months to return at a later age. Among teenagers, it is generally known as dandruff.
Homeopathy cures the individual in general. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a whole, and additionally their neurotic condition. The homeopathic medicines are chosen after a full examination and case-investigation of the patient. This includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for dandruff:
- Thuja occidentalis: This medicine is used for white, textured dandruff with dry hair and flakes that keep falling everywhere. In this condition, itching is very common and usually bad for the patient as well.
- Natrum muriaticum: Patients who take this usually have dandruff and an oily and sleek scalp. Dry eruptions occur, particularly on the edges of the scalp. Alopecia as well as tingling and blazing of hair follicles happens.
- Kali sulphuricum: This remedy is usually effective in the later stages of dandruff where there is a lot of swelling and inflammation. The dandruff in this condition has yellow scales and gets worse under warm conditions and during the evening. However, it is better in the cool.
- Graphites: People use this when they experience dryness of scalp, or a sticky and itchy sensation on the scalp, which gives a foul smell. Patients who are somewhat stout with a fair complexion and are prone to skin disease and constipation, tend to take this solution as well. It builds up the skin and encourages re-growth.
- Phosphorus: Itching of the scalp, dandruff and hair fall in huge bundles are all cured by this medicine. Hair loss at certain areas in patches is also why phosphorus is taken. It is usually consumed by tall thin people with a reasonable skin, fragile eyelashes, blonde or red hair and an extremely delicate nature. Youngsters who grow too quickly usually get anemic, which causes a lot of dandruff.
- Carboneum sulphuratum: Chronic skin diseases with much itching are cured by it. It is extremely useful for patients separated by abuse of liquor.
- Sulfur: Dry scalp, excessive hair fall and dandruff due to continuous washing of hair are fixed by this solution. People with anxious personalities, fast motion, hot temper and sensitive skin are recommended this cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!