Submit a review for Dr. saha's ChamberYour feedback matters!
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
Sir I do excess masturbation almost 3 to 4 times in a day. Frim last 7 years. Sir how can control it. And what is side effects nd their remedies. please help me sir.
My brother's is saying that his penis is too small. Will effects the sexual life? If it is a problem suggest a solution for this problem. Is there any remedial ways to increase its size without any side effects?
I have nightfall problem. It occur regularly between 7 to 10 days. I'm not married. It's occur DT night when I chat with a girl or when I drink milk before sleep. Is it a serious problem or is it routine. What can I do to stop this. Pls give me your valuable suggestion. My age is 26 years.
coconut oil is good for penis enlargement n stamina purpose? N sometimes testis gets pain d left one. N size of testis getting small. Should I consult urology doctor?
As I understand that I can't take Viagra due to HTN, and was advised for Ayurvedic alternative, I want to which Ayurveda drug I should take & in what proportion AND Does this will have side effects. Presently, I am on BP drug. My Libido is weak and get exhausted early.
Sir I do daily masturbation because of this I am getting weak sir please tell me that how can I improve my weakness.
I am feeling weak and when I do sex got discharge in some second. Need to solve this and increase the size too. Need the medicine for thia to cure it fastly. Leg pain is also getting in this.
I have erection problems in my penis. While playing cricket the ball headed my penis. I take few times to erect. And erection was not strong. But ejaculation happen correct.
If I masturbate daily and eject sperm daily then how much protein I need to intake daily. Or what diet or juice is good for me if I eject sperm daily.
Does masturbation affect height I am 16 years old boy and doing masturbation since I was 13 I have grown only 17 cm from 13 years to 16 years.
I am 22 years old female, I have itching in the wall of labia minor (vagina) please do lemme know is it a serious problem.
I have sex yesterday night. Today in the morning, I found red dots on the top and inner side of my penis. There is swelling also. No irritation. No pain. Sometimes having itching. What should I do. Should I stop doing sex. It's any infection?
Sir mere veerya ke saath blood aa rha h mujhe hast maithun ki bahut lt lg gayi h kya ya reason ho skta h?
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.