I spent a day with my gf in my room and we was doing sex safely but I doubt ki sperm to ni gya uske andar so please help me how should I do.
My libido is to short And I am suffering premature ejaculation My libido is not stay may 7-8 seconds. Give me solution.
Sir my problem is that I am feeling very weak in sexually since last year I got discharged very fast and my pe**s going to loos day b day Please do something.
My penis very slim and when I am doing a sex I discharge with in 2 min told me a solution my penis is little fat.
Is uses vimfix by sandu pharma. Is a good idea for premature ejaculation .if it is ,then for how much month should be used.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
Undergoing any type of surgery involves a lot of risk and before undergoing any type of surgery one must take into consideration a number of risk factors. Today, increasing concerns of penis size have given birth to a number of penis enlargement creams, pills, brutal stretching exercises and finally surgery. When nothing works, your last resort might be to go for a penis enlargement surgery.
But before fantasizing about its pros only, it's important that you be aware of the cons too. Penis enlargement surgery is associated with a number of unexpected complications too. Here are some of the risks of the surgery which you must take care of:
- Penile injection: You may opt for a penile injection if you feel your penis is too thin. This is usually performed by taking fat from your abdomen area and injected into your penis. Since the penis doesn't have fat in it, injecting fat into it might give it an odd appearance. And, if there is a shift in the fat injection, you might have to get it corrected again.
- Ligament cutting: Under the process of ligament cutting, the basal ligament of the penis is cut. This may result into lengthening of penis by two inches. This might just be the soft length or flaccid end for some people. There have been reports of men complaining that they have had a difficult time in getting full erection or properly feeling their penis. Besides these, your penis may disappoint you by showing no growth at all.
- Inflatable implants: This technique is used by men who have problems of complete impotence. It involves placing inflatable implants into your penis. This surgery may involve stretching of the other penile tissues of your penis. Such an implant may result into a lot of pain along with other complications. You may also experience internal damage to your penis along with bruising, internal bleeding or blisters under the skin.
- Infection: If your surgery isn't done properly you might suffer from chances of infection in your penis. Even if, everything goes well, results may not be the same as what you or your doctor expected. Because of chances of infection, your doctor will prescribe you to go through an antibiotic course, before taking the surgery. If your infection is too bad, you may need to get sutures to get the drainage out of your penis.
One of the major sexual complaints both men and women would have is that the act does not last long. For most of them, there is a constant (sometimes untold) wish to prolong their contribution to the sexual act. The male often feels this more strongly than the females. The length of the sexual act often is decided by the males (in general). However, there are a number of males with an undisclosed problem of premature ejaculation. While there could be underlying medical problems that could be contributing to this, very often, it is not the case. There are very simple measures which are proven to be highly effective in making sex last longer. Read on to know more.
Eat right: While it may not be very evident, it is very important to eat right. Eat natural, wholesome, healthy foods which boost serotonin levels in the brain. This improves the psychological well-being and makes one feel good. Needless to say, that does reduce stress and lead to good sex. Eggs which contain cholesterol increase the amount of testosterone and improve performance.
Smoking: Quit smoking, as it is one of the main causes of premature ejaculation, which kills the whole act. Abstain from smoking and see the difference for yourself, though this is not the only change you will see.
Kegel exercises: One of the best ways to make sex last longer is the Kegel exercise, which allows a man to control the contractions of the penis. This can be done anytime anywhere. Start practice by contracting and releasing the pelvic floor muscles (which are the muscles used to stop the flow of urine halfway through). As you near ejaculation, try this exercise and ejaculation would be controlled. Controlling these muscles are useful in delaying ejaculation and prolonging the duration of sex.
Breathing during sex: While sex is portrayed as making one go breathless, learning to breathe during the act can go a long way. Focusing on breathing and the actual sensation improves performance and satisfaction levels.
Masturbation: This is a double-edged sword. For some men, it can reduce the sensation in the penile tip and so help prolong the act. For some others, it might kill the desire and make them not want the act. Try and see if it works for you.
Desensitizing the penis: An extra-sensitive tip often leads to premature ejaculation, reducing the duration of the sexual act. Condoms and/or desensitising creams can help manage this problem.
Medical conditions: If you have medical conditions causing this, have these checked and corrected.
Also, don’t fret too much. In many instances, performance anxiety is the most important contributor, and not worrying about it sometimes becomes the solution.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult your surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
According to contemporary medical studies, loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
There are multiple factors that contribute to this problem including psychiatric or physical disorders, relationship issues, hormonal disorders etc. Let us look at the causes of this disorder at length:
1. Medical disorders:
a) There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
b) Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
2. Hormonal disorders:
a) Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
b) After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
c) With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
3. Lifestyle disorders:
a) In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
b) In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
c) Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
4. Psychological factors
a) Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
b) After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.
The first and foremost step towards dealing with it is to make your partner understand your problem. Then, it is important to consult a doctor to find out the underlying cause, thereafter, treatment of the cause can normalize the condition. Since there are multiple causes of the problem, there are different ways by which the loss of libido can be easily managed and treated. Some of them are discussed below:
1. Treatment of hormonal disorders: The doctors will suitably treat problems like thyroids or recommend surgical treatment for fibroids to manage HSSD.
2. Change in medications: Since some of the medications are responsible for the lack of libido, the doctors will replace the medications to reverse this lack.
3. Addressing the psychological factors: Your doctor will either arrange for suitable psychiatric sessions or ask your partner to coordinate mutually.
4. Sex therapy/Relationship counseling or Testosterone therapy: While sex therapy or relationship counseling brings back the interest by effectively counseling the individual, Testosterone therapy involves off-label usage of testosterone hormone since it is not recommended by FDA.
If you are having chronic and persistent trouble in reaching the summit if the bliss during love making, then the problem may have less to do with the quality of your sex life or the level of attraction that you feel towards your partner. You may be suffering from a condition known as Orgasmic Dysfunction. Yes, this actually is a real condition with a real name for it, in medical terms! Let us find out more about this ailment.
What does it mean?
Orgasmic Dysfunction is the term used for people who have difficulty in reaching an orgasm despite plenty of arousal, lubrication and even sexual stimulation. An orgasm is usually characterised by an intense feeling of release that one feels after passing through excitement, stimulation and peak, in the process of having sex. When this release does not take place, there are chances that you may be suffering from orgasmic dysfunction. Men and women can both suffer from this problem.
Causes: There are a number of causes for this ailment. To begin with, one can suffer from this condition due to the advancement of age. Also, other medical conditions that are on the chronic side may have a bearing on your sex life, which may also determine whether or not you are able to enjoy an orgasm. Further, if a woman has been through gynaecology related procedures and surgeries, like a hysterectomy, she may experience this ailment. Not being able to reach an orgasm could also be a side effect of various kinds of medication like anti-depressants which make use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Also, anxiety, stress and related factors can lead to this condition.
Types of orgasmic dysfunction: There are several types of this disorder including primary anorgasmia (for someone who has never experienced an orgasm), secondary anorgasmia (where having an orgasm is a difficult task), situational anorgasmia (where one can only orgasm with certain types of sexual activities like masturbation or oral sex), and finally, general anorgasmia (complete inability to achieve an orgasm even after ample stimulation).
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the issue will usually be carried out by the gynaecologist or sexologist who will take your sexual history and conduct a physical examination.
Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that come into play for problems such as this one. One of them includes therapy and couples counselling, while treatment for underlying ailments may also be carried out. Greater clitoral stimulation may also be required in such a condition. In severe cases, the doctor may have to conduct oestrogen hormone therapy. Relationship problems can also trigger such conditions and persistent symptoms must be checked by a medical practitioner.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.