Submit a review for Dr. Ashfaque Ahmed's clinicYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have acid reflux last 5 years and also coughing This gerd so what I do in this situation Please help for this.
Last 2-3 days onwards belched after a meal, due to this belched unable to sleep on saturday night some ltl bit pain fill right side of chest, due to some friends and neighbors suggestion I had taken ENO and lemon water ltl bit of relief filled but I want its permanent cure please suggest me.
I had severe acidity. I was advised to give up milk and curd and cut down on travel. I have given up milk for the last ten years and now I have Osteopenia. Kindly advise.
I have acidity and get burning from my throats to stomach Feel uneasy at night Stomach feels bloated what treatment is advisable I have had all my test done last year they showed no problem.
Dear sir mujhe gas or kabj ke problem hi mera pet kabhi clear nahi hota hi or pet me gas bhari rahti hi eska koi permanent solution bataye plz.
I feel lazy and sleepy all the time. Get tired easily. Sometimes feel acidity and heavy Ness in upper part of abdomen. I did my blood test with Lybrate Arogyam 1.2.As per report monocyte are less and uric acid is more. MCHC is low.
I am facing a lot of digitising problems, in actual I am facing gas problems and most importantly I feels pain in my stomach occasionally. Moreover, my stomach doesn't get clear mostly so I face a bit tired and don't feel hunger which results weight loss.
I am suffering from acidity while in lateknight watching movie, or in night shift, is there any precautions to be taken or what is the remedial action to be taken.
Hello sir, I can't eat Anything too much and I have do not clear my motion every morning till 4-5 Please help me.
When I eat food or drink milk or tea I feel heaviness in body and gassy please help and I sweat a lot what to do?
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me and my age is 23 years my height is 5 feet 7 inch and weight is 57 kgsThanking you.
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
I have fat accumulation around the waist as also suffering from constipation, gas, joint pan problem, which yogasanas and medicines would help.
Hi i am 33 years old female anal fistula problem past 2 years I took all only for time being. It not permanent now what to do coz I have 2 month boy baby. I am scared for for operations. please tell any ointments or what food to have lots of fiber. please help dr.
Hello doctors. It is to informed publically that I am suffering from painless skin rash with swelling which is spreading to whole anus. Which makes my anus tight difficult in passing stool. And I first feel this symptom in january 2017. I goes to numbers of doctors of surgeons and skin doctors. I am not a rich person I do not able to afford private appointments. Even now I am jobless due to my present medical condition. When I visit surgeon Dr. he says this reddish is normal inside as this is not paining. It is normal mucosa. And if some surgeon agrees that this infection then they prescribe antibiotics which further worse the problem. So after antibiotic course they also say this reddish is normal inside. I feel that this is fungus infection because previously I have fungus infection on top of anus and perineal area. Thats why antibiotics are not solving problem but increasing it. And when I go to skin doctor they say this anus area is of surgeon Dr. so go to surgeon Dr. As they cannot see inside too. I have clicked pictures of skin rash for online reference. When I show this pictures to personally skin Dr. or online Dr. they only it is internal hemorrhoids not a swelling. So I fed up from going to many Dr. with no result. I have gone to depression. I got suicidal thoughts. As now my condition is in last stage and I am not treating it just watching the worsening of condition. As I do not know what is my problem and what will be treatment. It is to be informed all that if something happens to me then all doctors are responsible for it to whom I personally visit to discuss my problem and they say it is normal condition and consult psychiatrist. From january to till now. If my condition is normal then why I am going to Dr. And why my anus is becoming tight and I have difficult in passing stool which further give fissures and even now I am facing difficult in urine. Due to all this I am not able to eat and drink well resulting to worsening of my health condition. Which I further not able to cope up with the situation. And I am just lying without treatment with mental agony. Thank you.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a doctor can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.