Doctor in BDUC, Bellona
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Kidney Stones Treatment
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Submit a review for BDUC, BellonaYour feedback matters!
Our kidneys are an important organ in the body and are responsible for the filtration of blood and creation of urine. Sometimes, during this process salt and other chemicals get stuck together to form small crystals also known as kidney stones. The size of a kidney stone can range from the size of a sugar crystal to the size of a ping pong ball. However, it is noticed only if it is large enough to cause a blockage. Smaller stones may pass out of the body without you realizing it.
Kidney stones can be a very painful experience. Some of the symptoms exhibited by patients suffering from kidney stones are:
Excruciating pain is usually the symptom that makes a patient consult a doctor in cases of kidney stone problems. A confirmed diagnosis can then be made by using a series of tests that include an X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and urine analysis. A blood test may also be conducted to check the mineral levels in the body.
1. Family history of kidney stones
2. High uric acid levels in the blood
3. Being between 20-50 years of age
4. A previous kidney stone
5. Chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
6. Some medication such as diuretics and antacids with calcium
7. Inadequate fluid intake
Between men and women, the former are at a higher risk of suffering from kidney stones. Asians and Caucasians also suffer from this condition more than people from other races. Hormone changes during pregnancy can also trigger the formation of kidney stones.
The first thing to do if you suffer from a kidney stone is to increase your water intake. This can help dissolve some of the minerals in the stone and make it a small enough to pass through the urethra. Injectable anti-inflammatory drugs and pain relievers may be used to ease the pain caused by kidney stones.
If the kidney stone does not pass on its own, a process known as lithotripsy may also be used. This involves the administration of shock waves that can break a large stone into smaller pieces. In extreme cases, surgical techniques may also be used.
Hi, I am asking for my urine problem. When we go for urine red colour come for 3-4 days. So please help me to solve this problem. Thanks.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and, which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection
- The main reason why urinary infection is caused is due to a bacterium that moves from the urinary duct into the urinary bladder.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection, and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, that are rich in high-fibre carbohydrates and helpful in the digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be taken for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.