Doctor in Barkaati Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Barkaati ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Had used many medicines for hair of no use i was recommended for mesotherapy by dr raza and was given serum which helped me control hairfall to 70-80%.I highly recommend here forhairfall treatment
Very practical and good hands.Nice experience for my pigmentation and dark patches on face..very reasonable
Nice experience and very thankfull my skin problem and hair loss treated good thank you so much Dr Qaisar
Had a good experience and recommend for skin and hair
Clinic is not big but treatment.service is good
He gave a good treatment
Great experience !
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma-
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
This honeopathic remedy relieves lower back pain with sharp throbbing pain.
This is used to relieve lower back pain caused or worsened by staying immobile.
Umbago is often provoked by banal causes, i. E. A muscular or ligaments’ sprain, that may occur after a bad movement (as a fall), or after having lifted heavy weights or having done an exaggerated physical effort.
Obviously inadequate training, a wrong posture, overweight together with many other factors can help the happening of the problem.Other causes source from the spine itself: lumbago may descend from an arthritis of the spine (spondylosis) degenerative arthritis of the spinal vertebrae and related tissue; on the vertebral surface they may form the so called osteophytes (bony projections) that sometimes impinge on nerves causing pain.
Spine arthritis often shows up together with a problem of the intra vertebral discs that tend to become more thin. This causes the vertebrae to come closer with a consequent reduction of the space left for the nerve roots.The result is an irritation of the nerve structures that causes a lumbar sciatica. Another possible cause of compression of the nerve’s root is spinal disc herniation, main factor of sciatica.
Lumbar sciatica may also be caused by a narrowing (stenosis) of the vertebral canal inside which is contained the spinal marrow. Some persons are simply born with a more narrow canal than normal, while in some other cases stenosis can appear later, in example caused by an arthritis.There can also be an alteration of the spine, when a displacement of a vertebra in relation to the vertebrae below occurs (spondylolisthesis).
Almost everyone knows what is back pain. Lumbago is one of the most frequent problems: it is the second cause of medical visits after influenza and it has been estimated that 4 on 5 people suffer from it sooner or later in life.The spine is made by vertebras, separated by intra vertebral discs that act as shock absorbers, and its stability is assured by a group of ligaments and muscles.Inside the spine it is located the spinal marrow from which the nerves source and, coming out from spaces between a vertebra and another, they reach different parts of the body.The lumbar section of the spine, composed by 5 vertebras, is involved in almost every movement: it is fundamental to hold the back straight, to allow the torso rotation and its flexion. The back sustains most of the body weight and efforts and if its functions are compromised this can be strongly invalidating.The main symptom of lumbago is obviously pain that can locate in a specific area of the back.
The main symptom of lumbago is obviously pain that can locate in a specific area of the back.
It is often provoked by a muscle or ligaments sprain and it usually shows up together with a trauma, also called back strain.
Pain can be continuous and can sometimes ease by changing posture or practicing a light physical activity.
It is recommended not to practice heavy physical activity because it causes the symptoms to increase. When pain is provoked by a compression of one of the nerves' roots that come out from the lumbar spine, it tends to irradiate to the area reached by the entire nerve.So, if speaking of the lumbar spine, pain reaches the lower limb on the interested side of the body. In these cases the result is lumbar sciatica.
Ache may be felt after making an effort but also spontaneously and tends to be continuous and characterized by peaks of pain.
Improving the physical conditions and following some simple rules can help preventing back ache: it is important to do aerobic physical activity periodically (i. E. Swimming or walking).In fact, training helps to strengthen the back and its resistance. Moreover it is important to hold in check the body weight, losing weight if necessary and doing reinforcement and stretching exercises focused on the abdomen, buttocks and back muscles.
Here are some suggestions that can turn useful in daily life.
- When standing: if forced to spend a long time standing it is important to shift weight support from a leg to the other.
- When sitting: it is recommended to use a chair suitable for the lumbar area;
- The chair seat must allow to keep knees folded and feet well laid on the ground.
- When lifting a weight. Knowing how to lift a weight in the correct way it is really useful to prevent low back pain: it is important to avoid using the back while doing it. Legs must be folded so that arms are at the same level of the object that needs to be lifted ; the object must be kept near the body. Moreover, it is better to avoid putting weights over the head.
- When sleeping: in general the advice is to sleep on a hard mattress, even if recent studies recommended medium-hard ones. Avoid pillows which are too thick because they force the neck to bend excessively.
- It is important to avoid too long periods in bed: a light physical activity helps the recovery, obviously avoiding those movements that increase pain.
- If lumbago is caused by an acute trauma it can be useful to initially apply ice. The latter can be applied for 15 minutes several times a day. Once spasm and acute pain are gone, heat can be applied.
- With regard to body belt and corset, opinions are sometimes discordant therefore it is necessary a suggestion of an orthopedic specialist. In fact, even if they help keeping warmth on the damaged area, they tend to weaken the back muscle in the long term. For this reason it is better to do some exercises in order to reinforce the musculature.
Pain in the very low back (the sacral or sacroiliac areas) that feels worse when standing up from a sitting position, and worse from stooping, may be eased with this remedy. Aesculus is especially indicated for people with low back pain who also have a tendency toward venous congestion and hemorrhoids.
This remedy relieves lower back aches and stiffness from overexertion or minor trauma.
This remedy is indicated when back pain is worse from even the slightest motion. Changing position, coughing, turning, or walking may bring on sharp, excruciating pain. This remedy can be helpful for back pain after injury and backaches during illness.
This is often useful for low back pain and muscle weakness, especially in a person who is chilly, flabby or overweight, and easily tired by exertion. Chronic low back pain and muscle weakness may lead to inflammation and soreness that are aggravated by dampness and cold.
Stiffness and soreness of the spinal muscles and joints, especially in the neck and upper back, may be relieved by this remedy. The person feels worse from drafts and cold, as well as from exertion. Aching in the bones and feelings of weariness and dissatisfaction are often seen in people who need this remedy.
Back pain that improves from lying on something hard or pressing a hard object (such as a block or book) against the painful area suggests a need for this remedy. The person often seems reserved or formal, but has strong emotions that are kept from others. Back pain from suppressed emotions, especially hurt or anger, may respond to natrum muriaticum.
This remedy is indicated for muscle cramps or constricting pains in the back. Discomfort is made worse by cold and relieved by warmth. Pain usually is worse night, and the person may have to sit up in bed to turn over. Backache is also worse during constipation, and the pain is aggravated when the person feels the urge to move the bowels.
This remedy can be useful for pain in the neck and shoulders as well as the lower back, when the pain is worse on initial movement and improves with continued motion. Even though in pain, the person finds it hard to lie down or stay still for very long, and often restlessly paces about. Aching and stiffness are aggravated in cold damp weather and relieved by warm applications, baths or showers, and massage.
This remedy is often indicated when a person with back pain has a slouching posture. The back is weak and the person feels much worse from standing up for any length of time. Pain is also worse from stooping. Warmth may aggravate the pain and inflammation.
Cimicifuga (also called actaea racemosa)
Severe aching and stiffness in the upper back and neck, as well as the lower back-with pains that extend down the thighs or across the hips - may be eased with this remedy. It is often helpful for back pain during menstrual periods, with cramping, heaviness, and soreness. A person who needs this remedy typically is talkative and energetic, becoming agitated or depressed when ill.
If back pain sets in during cold damp weather, along with catching a cold, or after getting wet and chilled, this remedy may be indicated. Stiffness and chills can be felt in the back, and pain is usually worse from stooping.
Back pains related to emotional upsets-especially grief-will often respond to this remedy. Thee muscles of the lower back may spasm, and twitches, drawing pains, and cramps often occur in other areas.
Kali carbonicum is a homeopathic medicine for lower back pain with the feeling that the knees are going to" give in"
This honeopathic remedy relieves lower back pain with sharp throbbing pain.
This is used to relieve lower back pain caused or worsened by staying immobile.
What is hijama or cupping therapy?
Cupping (hijama) is the process of applying cups to various points on the body by removing the air inside the cups to form a vaccum.
This therapy increases innate and acquired immunity, haemolises old rbc against high pressure gradient and enhances natural excretoey function of the skin.
Human body is kept under physiological homeostasis by the bodys system and organs. Disease etiopathogenesis iccurs against physiological homeostasis and this varies according to etiology of each disease.
1 dry cupping
2 wet cupping
Dry cupping is just applying cups and making a vaccum
Wet cupping here after applying cups it is removed and small pricks are made by using sterile lancet whicb is quite painless a slight ant bite sensation is sensed by the patient and after incision again the cups are placed at the same area and stagnant blood and impurities are withdrawn.
Benefits of cupping in diseases as follows
- Headache, migrane, hypertension. Cough. Influenza
- Hyper cholestrol
- Liver disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus
- Prostate and erectile dysfunction
- Skin disease
- Heart disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Renal diseases
- Sciatic pain
- Stop smoking
- Menstrual problem
- Anal fistula
- Tingling feet
- Frozen ahoulder
- Finger paraestbeaia
- Tennis elbow
Hijama in arabic is derived from 'hajm' which means 'sucking. Cupping or hijama is the process of applying cups to various points on the body by removing the air inside cups to form a vaccum.
Al-hijama is a minor surgical excretory procedure, where negative pressure applies to skin surface using cups creates skin uplifting gradually increasing in size, inside which local pressure decreases around capillaries. This causes increased capillaries filtration, local collection of filtered fluids, lymph and interstitial fluids and their retention inside the uplifted skin. This dilutes chemical substances, inflammatory mediators, nociceptive substances, bathes nerve endings in collected fluids and breaks tissue adhesions causing decreased pain. Now on removing the cups increase in blood flow occurs.
Scarification of surface of skin opens skin barrier for evacuation of fluids with causative pathology substances and prevents their absorption at venous capillaries end. Immediate second suction cups are used and this helps in excretion of collected interstitial fluids and release of endogenous opioids.
Types of cupping:
- Dry cupping
- Dry moving cupping
- Wet cupping
Benefits of hijama in diseases like:
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Mental retardation
- Sciatic pain
- Frozen shoulder
Note: This treatment should be done by a medical graduate who is aware of sterility.
I am 20 year old boy and I am suffering from acne since 3 years and in summers their condition becomes worse as compared to winters.
Good evening Dr. I was using skin lite cream from past 1 year now I am not using it due to this my face has become very dark what to do.
I have many acne on my face on my cheeks. They are red in colour. Please sir give me suggestions. I am very depressed.
I have pimples on my face ,shoulders, and back also and severely hair fall and dandruff also how to reduce it.
Mesotherapy is an alternative treatment that helps to cure baldness in both males and females by reducing hair loss, promoting hair growth and slowing male pattern baldness. It is a process which regulates the proteins, vitamins and other nutrient levels and growth factors in the scalp of the patient suffering from balding. This is done by injecting in the least painful way, nutrient boosters in the scalp with the help of an injection gun to aid in the nourishing and hydrating of the scalp. This also includes initiating cell metabolism, eliminating infections and promoting and accelerating hair growth, improving blood circulation in the scalp and strengthening and reviving the hair follicles to help create dense, voluminous, strong, long and healthy tresses. This is a comparatively faster treatment than its counterparts as it helps to gradually restore hormonal balance and neutralizes the effects of dht hormone leading to accelerated growth of new hair strands.