Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for AYURHEALINGYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
AS PER U R ADVICE COCUNUT OIL IS GOOD FOR DIABETIES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW AND IN WHICH WAY TO TAKE AS I AM TAKING HUMAN MIXTARD INSLINE DAILY 3 TIMES
There is sweet pain in the left bone of neck it is happening at the duration of 2 or 3 months and it being for whole day and night .after consuming a pain killer like I bruphene it become relaxed. Other wise it can take maximum 3 days to cure. What can be the problem I didn't understand .please tell some suggestions precautions and medicine for curing it permanently.
My hairs are graying rapidly I've tried applying some methods I found online but they weren't much effective. What should I do to stop graying of my hair? And is it harmful to pluck the grayed out hairs?
Urine infection from last 2 months but I have taken semen and urine culture test and abdominal scanning everything is normal but still I have urine infection lot of pain.
Weight loss, a strong and flexible body, glowing beautiful skin, peaceful mind, good health whatever you may be looking for, yoga has it on offer. However, very often, yoga is only partially understood as being limited to asanas (yoga poses). As such, its benefits are only perceived to be at the body level and we fail to realize the immense benefits yoga offers in uniting the body, mind and breath. When you are in harmony, the journey through life is calmer, happier and more fulfilling.&nbsp;
Plus plenty of benefits which are so subtle and divine.
Yoga for just 10- 15 min will bring out so good in oneself.
1) Helps diabetics by slowing sugar release into the bloodstream.
2) Boosts metabolism and increases energy because it is more likely to be burned as fuel than stored as body fat.
3) Helps treat malnutrition because it is easy to digest and absorb.
4) Kills disease-causing bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses because of the antimicrobial effects of its fatty acids.
5) Prevents strokes and brain disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
6) Prevent tooth decay - coconut oil fights bacteria responsible for tooth decay and could be a healthy, non-chemical additive in toothpaste and mouthwash.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.