Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in kolapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay PatilYour feedback matters!
Im a homeopathic patient. Is that medicine causes harm on my hairs? Suggest a herbal medicine to the thicker growth of my hair.
I am having a problem to masturbate. And I want to overcome that problem. Suggest some natural ways to cope up. Please dont share it with anyone.
My son is 2 and half years old and bite any 1 at any time can't understand problem since 2 years please suggest me something.
I have kind of small patches near my eyes. It's like dot dot thing and considering my diet and sleeping habit I don't understand why do I have Dark circle and lumps around my eyes. What might be the reason and solution?
Lybrate | Dr Chetana Gireesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
After abortion through pills my wife starting to have saviour pain in lower back near the last bone of backbone, we are taking vibration therapy and. exercise recommended by arthotits but pain from the lower back near the last bone is not reducing, its been one month since the pain started, what shall I do for her recovery, she is growing irritating day by day due to pain.
My 2yrs daughter cant eat properly? Not interest in any food, which type of food give her? Pls suggest.
I am 21 years old female. I had cough for the past 10-15 days. I had taken injection, tablets and also syrup but it still exist. I also had ulcer and throat irritation while eating for the past few months. Is it may lead to TB? What are the symptoms of TB? Please guide me.
I have snoring problem during night time, snoring is of very different type I have tried to do all type of nose exercise and I have use one type of nose equipment to reduce snoring but no improvement. The noise of snoring is very loud some times and it disturbs all family members. Please advice what shall I do to control my snoring I would like to have permanent solution pleas help and advice.
How to get rid of bad headache every time? Or what is the best solution to avoid migration or sinus? Please suggest me. It is about me. 33 years old.
I am suffering from gastric and due to this sometime allergy so thing is there is something with brown color Mark is coming on my nose head from 5 or 6 months it is not going please help me.
My mother (Age 51, weight 69 kg) has osteoarthritis and the synovial fluid of the right knee (Arthritis grade 4) is nearly gone but the bones of the left leg started to bend and paining more severe from 2 month on wards. And BMD results shows osteoporosis (T-Score = -4.06) (Z Score = -2.63) but uric acid (3.7 mg/dL) and serum calcium is normal. She also has mild diabetes and High BP (140/80). Should we go for the knee replacement surgery or is there any alternative ayurvedic treatment of it? And Can knee replacement surgery successful in osteoporosis bones?
I read somewhere that anger anxiety stress can darken facial complexion. Before one month someone very close cheated me so badly I was totally disturbed And I was having a mixed feeling anger anxiety but now I realize that I should not waste my precious life for that person. So I want my confidence and Old myself back. I was not dark in complexion but from last One month my face looks so dark and dull I have dark circle also. If it is due to stress or anger than is there anything that could bring me my fare and bright skin back. I don't want any side effects of medicine so I would prefer some homeopathic treatment. please help it is very important for me to GEt my confidence back:)
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.