Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychiatrists online in Kolhapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.V. Joshi
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. V.V. JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi My age is 24. I am preparing for some competitive exam and I need to study so long. Please suggest some good diet so that I get less sleep and don't get tired soon. Something that can help to energize me. I really need a good diet.
I am now a teenage can you suggest me a healthy diet so that I can concentrate well on studies? Please suggest.
Hello sir, Can you please help me to control my anger bcz I became angry in very little matter and I feels mentally disturbed. please suggest me to control it.
1.How can I remove my stress? 2. I believed god but some confusion occurring that which god I will chose for prayer? 3.Different type of loan I have taken from bank due some financial burden but not manage my financial system, I have to capacity to paid but there is different type of problem occurring in present. Medical issue, family problem, business issue etc. 4. I have high BP, no sugar, physically sound, life style- not bad. Age-52 5. When I speak sometimes loud voice arisen.
I am depressed from 2015 but 2017 made this worst for me .anyway I am still trying my best to recover it but the thing is I am now totally suffering from social anxiety nd suddenly some time I get heavy breathing and start to shiver etc so is this the effect of depression or something else or I should get the medication for this.
I am a patient of panic disorder. OCD. AND .GAD. For last 2 years I am facing it. I went to 3 nos of pschyretic. Presently I am taking (Rejunex cd3 tab, provanol forte, Maxgalin 50 and Pexep CR 12.5).But I've not been able to recover from the panic attacks and this disorder. Please give me some help.
Me aajkl bhut dar ja gaya hu mujhe paper ki bhut dar lgi rakhi thi mera results achha nahi aaya or me bhut pareshan apni job ke liye mujhe smjh ni aa ra me kese padhu mme kya kru ab.
My brother imagine a story and he is telling tht this story is real nd day by day telling a new story his brain is not stable so wat 2 do
The woman’s reproductive system is an extremely complex one. The uterus which is the main organ with its appendages helps in conception, pregnancy, and childbirth by undergoing marvellous changes. The uterus measures just about 7.5 x 4.5 in a normal woman and expands to accommodate a full-term baby within her during gestation.
The uterus is lined with smooth muscles, and due to unknown reasons, this lining material could be found in other parts of the pelvic organs. This condition is known as endometriosis and is one of the main causes of pelvic pain. Most women suffer through it, and it mostly gets diagnosed when some other issue is being investigated.
For women with endometriosis, there are mainly two issues to deal with i.e. pain and depression.
Pain: While the pain per se is one issue, the way it affects daily normal life is another thing to be considered. For the pain to minimally affect routine life, the following are effective ways.
- Exercise: Anything that you prefer like swimming, jogging, dancing, aerobics, cycling. This will help in stress management and pain relief.
- Rest: Get adequate rest of 8 to 9 hours per night. On severely painful days, go ahead and sleep for a couple of hours extra.
- Stress management: Whether through yoga or meditation or music, learn to manage stress better. Nobody is without stress but managing it is the key.
- Eat healthy and fresh: Whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, increased fibres are definitely useful. Reduce whites including sugar, salt, and dairy products if possible.
- Social life: Stay connected with people whose company you enjoy – be it family or friends, or even counsellor if required.
- Speak up: Let your close circle of friends at work know your problem, so they can help when you need it the most.
Depression and mood swings can be managed in the following ways.
- Do what makes you happy: There are some activities which will definitely make you feel better. A quiet walk to get some fresh air. Watching a dance video. Listening to your favourite soundtrack. Changing body language to one without stopped shoulders and frowning foreheads can make a big difference.
- Focus on the good: Writing down or thinking about what went well for the day can cheer you up and overcome the blues that is so common in women with endometriosis.
- Positive thinking: Instead of saying, I can not try saying I will try. It makes a BIG difference, and you will be amazed at the results.
- Keep happy company near you: Surround yourself with happy, positive people and see your happiness quotient go up!!!
Endometriosis is definitely an enigma that is not well known, understood, or identified. However, the above are definitely useful way to cope with it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!