Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Ichalkaranji . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from Typhoid for past one week. I am having severe body pain and my knees are paining a lot. This is the second time I have having Typhoid within a span of one year. Please advice how to avoid this in future also medication to relive from pain.
Sir I have severe neck and shoulders pain (left) pain till 1 month. I consult orthopaedic doctor he suggested me the medicine Aceclofenac, calcium tablets. I have take it but there was no improvement till now. What can I do please suggest me.
For consecutive 3 days I am having fever. Whole Body is paining and the usual cough and cold. Please advise.
Pure sharir me dard rahta hai or kamjori bi rahti hai bald ki bi kami ho jati hai bar bar. Please help me on it.
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my feet. Its happening from 2 months when I started running. I used pain killers and move sprays but I can't get rid of it. Please show me the right way. I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you.
Hi i would like to know about Leg pain and body pain Gender is Female Age 45 Less neutrophil 85 Lymphocytes 10 Packed cell volume (HCT) 33.4 Mean Carp. Volume 75.57 Mean Carp. Haemoglobin 24.43.
Hey doctor I am remaining unfit nd I have very much body pain so what should I do for being fit and keep my health good.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.