Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa BenadeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpa Benade Maney to be knowledgeable. Well reasoned but you have not mentioned medicin which can cure dhis problem
My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. From quite some time i was suffering from it, but never gave much importance to it. Initially the symptoms of psoriasis were not that severe but then it became worse. The overall cleanliness in the S.S Ayurveda was amazing. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Maney.
Due to my blood in urine my daily activities were suffering. she is very professional and is really a patient listener. the facilities available in the S. S Ayurveda are very nice. the best thing about dr Shilpa Benade Maney is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. One of my neighbour's recommended the Shilpa Benade Maney. I am so thankful that Shilpa Benade Maney has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
I am amazed that Dr Shilpa Benade Maney is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. The guidance Dr Shilpa Benade Maney gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. S.S Ayurveda has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair fall. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. S.S Ayurveda clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. Thanks to herI am totally satisfied with the results of herdiet planning. With great ease Shilpa Benade Maney explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. The overall atmosphere in the S.S Ayurveda is very soothing.
It was a bad case of oily skin. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Shilpa has treated my completely. Many people gave very positive feedback for this doctor.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from irregular periods, but Dr Maney was able to handle it. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. A friend of mine referred to Dr Maney. She is very patient with all her patients.
I was quite worried about my hair growth on face. I consulted Dr Shipa for the skin laser treatment. She is patient listener and the way she treated me was great. I had a great experience there.
I Thank Dr Shipa for the skin care treatment she gave,benefitted me to great extent. She is very patient with all his patients. I am impressed with the way she treats her patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpa Benade Maney to be very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Shilpa Benade Maney provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you ma'am
Dr. Shilpa Benade Maney provides answers that are caring. Sure mama thank u..
In vitiligo patients external application of psorlia cordifolia and wrightia tinctoria help in speedy recovery.
In vitiligo patients use of khadir (accacia catachu) is good for both external and internal use also.
Allergic rhinitis is defined as allergic symptoms in the nasal passage. Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal (occurring during specific seasons) or perennial (occurring year round). The allergens that most commonly cause seasonal allergic rhinitis include pollens from trees, grasses and weeds, as well as spores from fungi and moulds. The allergens that most commonly cause perennial allergic rhinitis are house dust mites, cockroaches, animal dander and fungi or moulds. Perennial allergic rhinitis tends to be more difficult to treat.
How does allergic rhinitis occur ?
This condition occurs when allergens (allergy- causing substances) come into contact with the nose, and usually also the ears, sinuses, and the throat. When allergens come in contact with the lining of the nose and sinuses, they trigger the cells to release the chemical histamine, which causes the allergy symptoms described below.
What are the symptoms ?
- Nasal congestion
- Watery " runny nose"
- Itchy eyes,nose,or throat
- Puffy eyes or 'allergic shiners'
- Post nasal drip
These symptoms may occur during a certain season or year long. They can occur at any age.
Risk factors for allergic rhinitis
Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if your family has a history of allergies. Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including:
- Cigarette smoke
- Cold temperatures
- Air pollution
- Wood smoke
Ayurvedic concept of rhinitis:
As per Ayurveda, Allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata- Kaphaja pratishaya. The concept of Ama, Asatmya and virudh aahara also predict the allergic conditions.
Ama is the product of impaired digestion and metabolism. It affects Rasa and Rakta Dhatu leading to manifestation of Pratishyaya. Wrong food combinations (Virudh aahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc. leads to allergy.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Ayurvedic treatment for allergic rhinitis:
- If the symptoms are severe and in chronic conditions, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is administered. This helps to relieve Ama and balance Tridosha.
- In some cases, where the patient has normal digestion strength, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is administered with herbal oils such as Anu taila or Shadbindu Taila.
- After the above Panchakarma treatments, Ayurvedic medicines are administered to improve respiratory immunity and strength of upper respiratory tract.
Useful Ayurvedic medicines in treating allergic rhinitis:
- Nimbarajanyadi tablet – Contains neem and turmeric as main ingredients.
- Chavikasavam – Fermented Ayurvedic liquid, also used in urinary tract disorders.
- Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras – Also useful in the treatment of skin diseases, diabetes, Sinus, non healing wounds, etc.
Other medicines: Narada lakshmi vilas rasa, Anand bhairava rasa, tribhuvan kirti rasa, shringarabharaka rasa, Mayur shringa bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Lavangadi pills, Sitopaladi choorna, Marichayadi yoga, vyoshadi pills, Khadiradi pills are suggested.
- Take – Light food, lukewarm water, Kapha nashaka foods like little spicy food, saindhav salt, legumes, soups etc.
- Avoid – heavy food, fermented food, congestive food, too hot or too cold food, soar food, non vegetarian food, sweets, banana, curd, yogurt, ice creams, deserts, cakes, yellow grams, etc.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
I have acne prone n oily skin please suggest me a perfect daily skin care routine and skin care products.
I have ulcerative colitis, what’s best treatment for it and what’s beneficial diet for it. Thank you so much.
Marma chikitsa-(an ancient healing therapy.)
- Marma chikitssa is the energy healing of ayurveda utilizing 107 points which is doorways into the body and consciousness.
- In marma chikitssa very light stimulation of points on body is done. Iy removes blockages from marma points giving physical and psychological relaxations and strength. Tjis is powerful process ans a therapy that works with sensitive energy points to open the energy channels in the body are called striya.
Why marma chikitsa great for you-
- Marma therapies are profound and work at many levels- physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Can create dramatic shift in the body.
- Relief from chronic or acute pains both locally and distally.
- Detoxification at all levels
- Significant improvement in the bodily functions specially neural and psychological.
- Balance body temperature and doshas.
- Release neuroscience chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin for improved cognitive functions and deeper sleep.