Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta PYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. Maybe if that. Thanks doctor
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. The overall cleanliness in the sai clinic was amazing. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Sangeeta Patel has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Sangeeta Patel perfect advice.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depressionThe overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. A friend of mine referred to Sangeeta Patel. Sangeeta Patel is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The entire sai clinic is very nicely designed.
No matter how critical be the situation, Dr Sangeeta Patel is always very calm. The waiting area in the sai clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair loss. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. The staff was very attentive to my needs.
I was diagnosed with irregular periods.Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Sangeeta Patel. She ensures that she listens to her patients. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. Sangeeta Patel has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the sai clinic.
I was suffering from major hairfall and baldness since last one year. I consulted many doctors to reduce the falling hairs. My hair stopped falling but after when I stopped taking medicines, it started falling again. So I atlast preffered consulting dr Sangeeta Patel. she diagosed the problem really well. she tried her best to find out the major cause of hairfall and accordingly she provided the medicines. the medication helped me alot to recover.
Frankly speaking i have bought a course called PENIS ENLARGEMENT of 3 months. With least expected i have started the course and now after 1 month completed , i have noted these improvements in my life. 1. QUICK ERECTION started amazingly. 2. GIRTH gain little bit. 3. End of penis becoming hard and hard. Thanks for Dr. Sangeeta P for such a loving and caring treatment. She is very cooperative and i suggest all to try her medicine for the best.
Due to my problem my daily activities were suffering the solution to my problem was only circumcision. the entire sai clinic in malgaon is very nicely designed. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. she is very patient with all her patients. Sangeeta Patel certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. During the complete post circumcision healing treatment program she always supported and motivated me.
As someone I knew, consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel and they referred us as I was suffering from high cholestrol level .Thanks to her , I am much better now. Earlier my cholesterol level was too high so I was not able to cope up with it. But after getting Hypercholesterolemia Treatment from her, I am perfectly fine now. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. The overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing.
Even though Dr Sangeeta Patel is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Sangeeta Patel certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. The overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing. she gave me a treatment for my problem of no periods.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I consulted Dr Sangeeta .She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She has a brod knowledge in the field of ayurveda and is capable in handling maximum types of cases. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the sai clinic.
Doctor Sangeeta answered my questions very well and removed my fear which was always bothering since my surgery, I feel very. relaxed and confident after doctor helped me by answering all my queries like a friend. I deeply Thank Doctor Sangeeta , she is a highly professional qualified and a very good human being.
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are knowledgeable. Periods are generally regular and happen in proper cycles.. but last year skipped a month in between. . And then they were normal before this..
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are knowledgeable. Plz doctor explain me how much quantity i take of ashavganda shatavri , gokhshura and safed musli in a day at one time . Plz help
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are caring and very helpful. The answered provide by Dr. sangeeta P is very helpful + very caring and it helps me lot. Thanks Dr Sangeeta P
Doctor sangeeta answered my questions very well, I had problems related to my testis which she answered were very helpful and what care should be taken for it's health.
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are caring. Very caring and life saving advice, i really appreciate Dr. Sangeeta P
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. Hi! Can you give name of the oil please?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta P to be knowledgeable and sensible. Thank you doctor for the help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. happy with the consultation
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta P to be very helpful. Thank you for this. Great app.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. Tnku so much
After the advent of the internet, the availability of pornography or explicit video material has become widespread. The availability of this material resulted in a large section of the population relying on it for sexual pleasures as well as living their fantasies through the digital realm. Internet porn is the new kid on the block in the world of addiction:
Easy accessibility of porn can give you a quick spike of dopamine through sexual pleasure have resulted in patterns of addiction among many boys and girls. Porn addiction is a phenomenon which has been exacerbated by the easy availability of pornography on the internet. It has not only affected sexual habits such as masturbation, but has also caused hindrances in the daily lives of people and has affecting their relationships.
A brain on porn is similar to a brain on alcohol
While it may seem a bit far-fetched, studies of brain scans have shown that people watching porn experience the same effects or pleasure that alcohol gives them. It is a neural circuit which releases pleasure hormones when you sexually pleasure yourself by masturbating to porn. The reward circuit of the brain recognizes this pattern and starts creating please pathways where you want more of it. As you keep doing it more and more, the resistance level increases and you tend to need more. This is a classic sign of addiction.
Healthy and unhealthy masturbation
Masturbation is a natural and normal process that every human indulges in. However, a brain addicted to porn will use it as an addict uses a substance. Masturbation is the physical act through which the dopamine would be released. Once it has become an addiction, you would either want to have the daily fix for at least a few hours which you would ensure to take out of your daily routine. This time could have been invested in other fruitful activities when it ends up going to the addiction. In some cases, studies have shown that many would rather do it a few times a week but, would spend extended hours masturbating to porn.
Effects of excess masturbation
Some of the effects of porn addiction and excessive masturbation could be
- Premature ejaculation problem ( quick masturbation leads to chronic less timing to discharge)
- Erectile dysfunction when you are with a partner and in a real life scenario due to dependence on particular porn fantasies
- Inability to have or form intimate relationships which are not just sexual but emotional and mental as well
- Lethargy to go to work or school due to addiction related problems
- Breakdown in relationships, even with family members and friends
Thus, it is imperative that you seek sexologist or sexual counsellor for help to slow down the habit and break the cycle of addiction and ensure that you are able to lead a normal life without disruptions so as to allow yourself to be able to form normal sexual relationships.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is very essential to be content with each other for a couple in a relationship. Enjoying your partner's company and the things one does improves the relationship by notches. Sex also plays an important role. However, there are some things which you must remember, before you start having sexual intercourse. Following these will not only lead to safe sex, but also will result in a better relationship.
- Increase activities you do before coitus such as hugging and kissing: Women usually take a longer time to get aroused according to researchers. This is a problem for men and they must counter this by having increased moments of hugging and kissing:. It helps more than you think. A long hug secretes oxytocin which is the primary hormone, which women get aroused by.
- Increased foreplay: Women fantasize a lot when they are in the middle of sexual intercourse as well. Therefore, to stop these fantasies, it is important to perform a lot of foreplay. The foreplay not only reduces the fantasies of women, but it helps keep the fantasies on you as well.
- Feel comfortable with sex toys: They allow for many things to happen including, but not limited to the woman being on top when you are engaging in coitus. Feel comfortable with these sex toys as a women being on top helps in better stimulation.
- Oral sex is needed: It has been proven by researchers that oral sex stimulates much more than sexual intercourse and that oral sex allows women to orgasm more than coitus.
- Understand the anatomy of a woman: Women have several very sensitive nerve cells on the clitoris. If you overuse these nerve endings, then your woman will not derive as much sexual satisfaction and may even get hurt. Therefore, to minimize damage to your woman, you must go back and forth otherwise it may be painful for her in the later stages.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is a subjective ideal amount of time for every couple when it comes to intercourse. Too little or too much time spent in the act can reduce the amount of pleasure there is to be had. This is especially true when it comes to the often occurring bane of many men: premature ejaculation (PE).
This is a problem which is seen to occur in all age groups of men. Most men who are less than 40 years of age and seek treatment for a sexual issue do so for PE. The prevalence of the issue can be said to be typified by the fact that more than 30% of men worldwide are reported to have concerns about how long they can last in bed.
Recognising the signs
While there is no real benchmark of definition when it comes to PE, it is often agreed that if a man cannot hold his ejaculation for more than a minute of penetrative sexual activity, he likely suffers from PE. One important thing which is often forgotten by many people is that PE is not a disease but a condition.
The ironic thing about PE is that its occurrence is likely to increase the sexual anxiety in men which, in turn, serves only to compound the issue. As a matter of fact, it is mostly considered to be a psychological phenomenon and not one of the physical variety. As a result of this, a lot of the treatment for PE happens to be related to sessions with a psychologist as compared to the use of drugs.
Addressing the issue
However, to address the physical side of things, some ointments which reduce the degree of sensitivity in the genital area can be used by a man who is looking to increase the amount of time the intercourse he has lasts. For a man who is looking to get rid of the problem, regular exercise can help improve the functioning in the sexual department. In addition to this, some exercises related to the pelvic muscles are also known to help, and if he puts in the time and effort to train these muscles, the benefits would be his to experience. Sexual activity is supposed to be enjoyable for both men and women, and as soon as a small issue such as PE is resolved, this will no longer be a far-fetched dream. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Food items that we eat have various effects on our body, even on our intimate life. Some foods may cause harmful effect in sexual life and some may help you to overcome the problem.
There are few foods that help you to treat erectile dysfunction.
Oyster: Oyster is rich in vitamin B6 and zinc. These substances are responsible for the increased production of testosterone hormone thus, oyster is a very useful food item to solve your sexual dysfunction den helps to overcome erectile dysfunction.
Chillies: Chillies are the most natural food substances that are responsible for causing dilatation of the blood vessels and to increase the flow of blood. It is very clearly evident that chilli has this effect as our face gets flushed with the intake of chillies. Chillies help directly to solve erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow to the penile blood vessels.
Coffee: Caffeine present in the coffee helps to boost your body’s metabolism thereby, increases the blood circulation of our body. Regular intake of a cup of coffee helps to treat the erectile dysfunction.
Pork: Pork is rich in vitamin B1 and it helps in treating erectile dysfunction by improving the strength of nervous system. Other sources of vitamin B1 are beans, whole meat and bread. It also helps in improving your nervous functioning thereby, treats the erectile dysfunction of nervous origin.
Salmon: It is well known fact that salmon fish are rich in Omega-3 fatty acid and this helps to prevent the blood clots in the blood vessels. Intake of fish rich in these fatty acids will help your arteries to stay healthy and ensures proper blood flow throughout your body thus, helps to treat erectile dysfunction. Fishes like Trout, mackerel, fresh tuna and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acid.
Garlic: Garlic and onion are good in treating erectile dysfunction by thinning the blood and thereby, helps to improve the circulation throughout the body.
Banana: Bananas are rich in potassium. This has positive effect in maintaining the level of sodium in your blood, thus regulate the blood pressure in normal level. Oranges are also helpful to treat erectile dysfunction.
Premature ejaculation refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned, or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are the infections that spread primarily from unprotected sexual intercourse or any kind of sexual contact. Men, like women, are equally prone to contracting STDs on having unprotected sexual intercourse; anal, vaginal or oral. Having multiple sex partners just increases the risks of it. So, you need to consult a specialist sexologist if anything these sort of things happening to you:
Common STD Symptoms in Men
- Blisters on or around penis
- Spots, bumps or lesions on the penis
- Discharge (clear, white, or yellow)
- Oozing from the tip of the penis (thick or thin)
- Painful urination
- Painful ejaculation
- Itching on the tip of the penis
- Rash on the penis, testicles, or groin
Here is a list of STDs for men
- Chlamydia- Chlamydia is a type of bacterial STD transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex with an already infected person. Some of the symptoms of Chlamydia in men are swollen testicles, penile discharge or pain while urinating.
- Gonorrhea- This is another bacterial infection, majorly affecting the urethra, anus or the throat and primarily spreads through vaginal, oral or anal sex with someone already suffering from it. The symptoms are quite similar to those of Chlamydia.
- Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is the cause of the disease Hepatitis B and can cause severe inflammation of the liver. It spreads from one person to the other on coming into contact with the bodily fluids or blood of the person affected. Few signs of Hepatitis B include jaundice, vomiting, nausea, body aches, mild fever, lethargy and appetite loss.
- Herpes (Simplex) - It is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and generally tends to develop on or near to the mouth and the genitals. Primarily, herpes spreads through direct contact with the genitals or mouth of a person already diagnosed with the same.
- Syphilis- Another bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease, unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex are the primary carriers of this disease. It is considered to be one of the most serious STDs because the risks of contracting HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) get magnified once infected with Syphilis.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - In men, HPV is capable of causing cancers in the throat, anus or the penis. It is either passed on through skin-to-skin or unprotected sexual contact with an infected partner.
Many people can be infected with an STD without experiencing any visible symptoms. This means that practicing safe sex is crucial if you want to prevent STD infection.
The only way to completely prevent an STD is abstinence from any type of sexual contact or contact with open sores and bodily fluids of an infected person. But there are other ways to prevent STDs too.
Condoms during intercourse and dental dams or barriers during oral sex are proven effective when used correctly. Refraining from sex with multiple partners and instead opting for a monogamous sexual relationship can also help to prevent STDs.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.
When we see a happy couple, we think how lucky they are to have everything going great for them. However, a lot of women are embarrassed to talk about any issues they face in the bedroom. One such problem many women deal with is vaginal dryness.
If a woman takes a moment to think about how pleasurable a natural act like sex really is, it would be fair to say that the thought of something such as vaginal dryness making intercourse any less pleasurable will almost surely cause her to shudder. The good thing is that this issue is preventable.
Why does it happen?
In order to understand to a sufficient degree how vaginal dryness can be avoided or is to be treated, a person should first understand how it is caused. Many changes take place in a woman’s body when a woman goes through menopause, and vaginal dryness could be one of the changes that occurs, along with the periods of a woman becoming quite irregular before stopping entirely. This is due to a lower amount of oestrogen being produced.
However, while it is common for a lot of women who are going through menopause to experience vaginal dryness, it is by no means true that other women, across age groups, do not experience this condition. The other causes can vary and can include complex medical conditions or even lack of enough foreplay before the commencement of sex.
- When a woman is treated for vaginal dryness, it is quite common for her health practitioner to provide a prescription for vaginal oestrogen ring. This can have an effective life span of anywhere between a month to three months and also serves to provide support to the pelvic floor for a woman who does not have much muscle strength in the region.
- Apart from the ring, a woman can also ask her doctor about the viability of using of a vaginal ointment instead. This cream may feel a bit messy, but at the same time, apart from the initial one to two weeks of using it on a daily basis, a woman may need to apply it only once a week or maybe three times a week over the course of the treatment, as suggested by the doctor.
- A tablet form of medication can also be suggested.
- A woman, apart from treatments, should talk to the doctor about using of lubricants when having sexual intercourse as until the treatment has a significant effect, she is likely to need them.
Testosterone is the most important hormone that drives most of the male characteristics from their physique, stamina, energy, vigor, voice, to sexual performance. Higher the testosterone level, greater the masculine characteristics. It is no wonder then that most men want more testosterone flowing in their system. There are simple ways to increase testosterone flowing in your system; read on to know more.
- Eat more fat: While staying away from fat is the most common thing to do when body building, remember that testosterone is mainly made of cholesterol. So, a diet rich in fat directly translates to more testosterone. Mono-saturated and saturated fats are proven to be extremely beneficial for good testosterone production. Red meat, eggs, coconut oil, dark chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, fish, avocados, almonds, olive oil are all proven to be highly beneficial in improving testosterone levels.
- Include ingredients for testosterone: Include foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin D, D-aspartic acid, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM). Foods rich in zinc promote higher levels of testosterone production and so are advisable. Vitamin D is the most important vitamin in the production and availability of free testosterone in the body and is highly recommended for people wanting to have higher testosterone levels. D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that is essential for proper functioning of the neurotransmitters that control testosterone synthesis and release into the system.
- Modified gym routine: Contrary to what most people may think, long hours in the gym does not help you stay in better shape. Regular, drawn-out workouts with long rest periods and too many exercises aimed at building endurance are not necessarily good for testosterone levels. Optimal duration is about an hour, after which cortisol levels (stress hormones) go up and testosterone levels go down. Shorter rest periods between sets are also shown to be more effective. Also, there are specific exercises and workouts which are aimed at improving the testosterone levels. These workouts could be aimed at the legs, arms, back, chest, or shoulders. These moderate to high-intensity protocols stress large muscle masses, which stimulate testosterone production.
- Beat the stress: None of our lives are free of stress, but the trick lies in managing them well. Whether you have physical or mental stress, try and work on reducing it, by meditation, music, or any relaxation technique that works for you. Even cardio exercises, if not overdone, are a good way to relax. Try not to fatigue yourself during your workout. Have a well-balanced meal and a good sleep to manage stress better.