Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in kurundwad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi Chand BairwaYour feedback matters!
My son aged 22 years had fits attack yesterday morning at about 0230 Hrs, In which his jaw got locked and I observed involuntary movement of hand for about a minute, white liquid was coming from his mouth, he was out of sense for about 4 hours, please advice, what is the reason for this and how to ensure that this does not happen in future.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
Cerebral ischaemia or brain ischemia is a medical condition that restricts the flow of blood to the brain, resulting in an unmet metabolic demand. This leads to limited oxygen supply in the brain, which could result in the death of brain tissues, cerebral infarction or an ischemic stroke. Thus, a cardiorespiratory arrest, a stroke, and irreversible brain damage are few possible consequences of cerebral ischaemia.
People with compressed blood vessels, low blood pressure, congenital heart defects or sickle cell anaemia have a high risk of developing cerebral ischaemia since compressed blood vessels or very low pressure can lead to restricted blood flow. Also, sickle-shaped cells have a greater tendency to clot, causing obstructed blood flow.
Patients with cerebral ischaemia experience a host of symptoms, such as weakness in the body, problems with coordination and movement, vision and speech impairment and unconsciousness.
Cerebral congestion, on the other hand, refers to the excessive quantity of blood in the brain vessels, causing pressure on the cerebral substance. Cerebral congestion is of two types. It is termed as active when there is too much arterial blood flow and passive when there is undue quantity of venous blood in the veins of the brain. Both conditions cause symptoms, such as a severe headache, insomnia, irritability and unconsciousness. The patient gets little sleep and is disturbed often followed by dreams. When awake, the patient’s mental activity in the brain is very high.
Homeopathy is now a well-established school of medicine backed with years of research and practice. Gone are the days when homeopathy was considered no more than an extension of herbal home remedies.
Homeopathic laboratories around the world produce a large number of medicines covering almost all ailments. The benefits of homeopathic treatment are now well established due to its holistic approach and minimal side effects. Homeopathy is undoubtedly a ray of hope for patients with cerebral ischaemia and cerebral congestion, as it delivers a comprehensive treatment plan designed to target the signs and symptoms of the disease and address its non-occurrence.
The medications deal with mild to severe symptoms, including inflammation of the brain, headache, vomiting, insomnia problem, stroke/convulsions and seizures. The stramonium drug, for example, deals with seizures. Belladonna is an effective remedy for sharp shooting headaches, a common symptom of cerebral congestion. Ferrum is believed to be a valuable remedy for brain ischaemia. Few drugs deal with the symptoms of both ischaemia and congestion—nux is a suitable drug for the treatment of ischaemia as well as for passive cerebral congestion. Similarly, phosphorus can be used to treat brain ischaemia and congestion. Zincum metallicum is a highly recommended drug for chronic cases of ischaemia.
The treatment is comprehensive and long term and shows substantive results. Regular follow-ups and consultation with a homeopath specialist is the key to an effective treatment.
This is for My father of Age 75 ,weight 43 kg and height 177 cm. He is under treatment for dementia related issues as described below. We are consulting with Neurologist and he was taking the tablet Donep of 10 mg for the last one year. Now he added one more medicine since there is no improvement and stills showing more angry and aggressive behavior. The medicine name is QUETIAPINE 25 mg. One tablet night after food When am browsing in internet it is not approved to older people with dementia related issues. It may cause serious issues. Is that correct? Or shall we continue with the medicine? New prescriptions cilacar 10 morning one Telma h 40 morning one Donamem 10 night one quetiapine 25 night one Atorfit cv 10 night one 1) He is having serious memory issue 2) He is not getting words while talking 3) He is able to read, write, Identify all the friends but always angry with everyone most of the time 4) some day he is very silent and normal 5) Most of the time he is getting he want to go from home, no answer where he want go, but someday he used to go to some of his friends home. Some days to temples. May be frequently 6) Some days he will bath/ brush two or three times. If we are reminding this he will get angry and will try to go out of home As per Neurologist it is because of one silent brain attack and dementia He is a retired Mathematics teacher, and this symptoms started some 4 year back. Now some days he is very violent because of the above reason Waiting for your feedback.
I m suffering with migraine. Past 2 years. please can suggest me permanent treatment. And medicine for instant recovery.
Hi i am 64 years running, when press my left leg thumb on floor I feel something'jhanjhanahat' since last 01 yr. I am regularly having routine check up (at least twice or thrice in a year) of blood sugar-fasting & pp, serum electrolytes, creatinine, lipid profile, uric acid, serum psa, urine routine exam, u/s whole abdomen but all the test are negative and good, except sometime uric acid is just cross the average limit. Pl. Let me know what is the symptom of feeling'jhanjhanahat' in my left leg thumb only. Please help
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.
I am 36 years female suffering from unconsciousness and on touch feels pain in right thumb from last three months. Nothing has been found in test of thyroid, x ray & blood.
I am subbareddy I am using nexito 10 mg tablets on 2nd day severe migraine headache should I continue or not.
Hi my sister has a severe migraine problem. It is very frequent and is triggered by almost anything. For example being in sun for a long period of time, travelling in a diesel car, not drinking enough water or sometimes for no reason. The pain is severe and she ends up vomiting almost everything she eats. She gets better only on the next day. What do you think should help minimise and normalise her troubles. Looking forward to hearing from all the esteemed doctors in the Lybrate community. Thanks in advance.
My father is 70 years old and suffering with alzheimer's Dementia. Brain screening is done and they say that it's shrinkage to brain. So no surgery is applicable but tablets course of Nuhenz, Alzil 5/5 is going on. He was stable but nowadays it is observed that he is urinating at any time without consent at any place. What to do? It can be stopped?
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.