Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in jaysingpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishor Khamkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor KhamkarYour feedback matters!
I am a married man I have problem of premature ejaculation. I ejaculate within a minute of penetration. I cannot satisfy my partner. My penis size is also not big it is only four inch in full erect position. Please suggest me.
I am 26 years when ever I masturbate sperm comes out fast. Is it called premature ejaculation. I just got engaged 5 months back. Since 4 months back I started getting to know my fiancee more & I am close to her now I leak like one or two drop when I speak to her in the day & a little more in the night. I am a virgin. Will I be able to satisfy my wife after wedding. Will I ejaculate fast? Is this normal before wedding? Just that I am worried Pls give your thoughts. Thanks.
My child is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Chest blocked. what should i do ? Suggestion please help
Due to lots of health issues like diabetes, BP and their side effects and weight gain due to insulin n medicines. I feel like I am in depression as I can see all the symptoms. Could you please suggest something.
So I don't have money to see a doctor. Just want a diagnosis. My throat has been sore for a few days, more severe everyday. I don't have any nasal drip or runny nose so it's not allergy or cold. It's just my throat is on fire from the back of my mouth to my chest, red as hell, I have some what pressure uneasy feeling on my chest, have a dry cough, what could it be?
Hello! can you please tell me how to know whether my calcium level are good or not? And what to do if I have a calcium deficiency?
How to reduce fat in a few days I want a great answer from you I am waiting. N also how to remove diabetes from a persons body.
I am 30 years old & I need a diet program so that I can loose my fat along with my exercise schedule.
No matter what your desired weight goal may be, you should never starve yourself to lose weight. This slows down your metabolism and is counterproductive. Eating a balanced meal along with exercise is the best diet plan. However, there are some foods that should be avoided.
- Aerated drinks: Aerated drinks like sodas and soft drinks are equivalent to junk food. They do not offer any nutritional value and can lead to weight gain instead. Aerated drinks have a high sugar content that influences the blood sugar levels. Aerated drinks also often leave you feeling thirstier instead of hydrated.
- Processed foods: Processed foods should be avoided whether you are on a diet or not. They contain preservative and harmful chemicals that can harm the body. They also have a high sugar content and unhealthy fat content. Processed foods include chips, pasta, pizza, burgers, noodles and cookies that can easily be made at home using fresh, healthier ingredients.
- Added sugars: Simply eliminating sugar from your diet in the form of jams, sweets, breads and cakes can have a big impact on your weight. Added sugars do not include food that is rich in natural sugars like fruits. Manmade sugar has no nutrient value and is very high in calories. Brown sugar or honey is a much healthier alternative to processed sugar and can be used to replace it.
- Deep fried food: The healthiest of ingredients if cooked in an unhealthy manner can rid it of nutrients and pack on calories instead. Deep frying should be completely avoided if you are trying to lose weight. Deep frying makes food difficult to digest and leads to fat absorption. Instead, try grilling or steaming your food or eat it raw if possible.
- White flour: White flour can lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight gain. Instead replace white flour with whole wheat flour or oats to make it healthier without interfering too much with the taste.
- Desserts: Most desserts fall into the category of food to be avoided as they are heavy on sugar content and made with white flour. Many desserts also use a lot of creams that can lead to cholesterol problems.
However, not all desserts fall into this category. Ice lollies are a viable alternative to ice creams while muffins and frosting free cupcakes made with whole wheat flour can be used to replace pastries and cakes. Chopped fresh fruits are the healthiest way to end a meal on a sweet note. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.