Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolhapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asif NadafYour feedback matters!
My 14 yr old daughter get sweating on her foot & palms, & most of the time her palm & foots are cold also, please advise what to do & cause.
I have feel pain in my full body when I am wake up in the morning and it is regularly feeling every time, please suggests me the perfect treatment to free from this pain. Thanks.
I have belly fat in my stomach. I want to reduce my weight with the proper diet. Is there any medicine for that reduce. What medicine I need to take.
Sir/madam. I am 26 yrs old male, and I always have an extreme urge for sex. I masturbate thrice a daily. I am still a virgin. I have started this filthy habit when I was in my class 10 standard. I have tried many measure to get rid of it, but I can't. The length of my genital is 16 cm and is thick to. Does this size increasing my sexual urge. I never approach to my gf for sex. Becoz she is religious and I respect her much. please tell me how to quit masturbation.
Is five phos tablets increase weight? please suggest me so that, I have to increase my weight hugely.
I am 20 years old female I had my first sex with my husband but I didn't bleed my husband is in thought that I have already done sex with some one I don't know why I didn't bleed could you help me please.
My height got struck because I have started gym early? Please give me some suggestions like height increasing supplements/medicines my current height is 5.6 and my weight 70 kgs.
Hello doctor, I am 17 years old I have scalp psoriasis problem and for that I am using anti dandruff shampoo and serums by care. It is ok but my hair is getting thinner the to this And the problem is it not soft and my hair is always prone to tangles alot it is not at all soft I have only one patch on head not more than that. Please suggest me an excellent shampoo than can make my hair silky and bouncy and less hairfall too. I have straight hair with split ends too. Please help me out doctor please. Thanking you.
How to cure loose motions. I am suffering from it from the past 12 hours. Any good prescription for immediate relief? Please help.
I have pain in my leg before 2-3 month I go to doctor for treatment they say it is normal so, please give the solution.
I am suffering from hair fall. Please suggest me what should I do now ? can I take bounty nature biotin or leeford tinfal forte tabs to stop my hair fall ?
Is it wrong to eat raw rice? will it affect pregnancy? or results in any other serious problems. Kindly advise.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change