Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta Patel's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. Maybe if that. Thanks doctor
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.
In vitiligo patients ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
I'M facing a pain in my period time, please advice me which medicine I should take or any procedure to release my pain.
If you are having itching on white patches after sun exposure, stop using leucocure oint for few days and contact clinic.
I have huge acne problem. I don't know the reason. I am fairly neat. I bathe twice a day. I wish my face thrice a day. I also want to get a clear face and get rid of the dark spots.
Me n my partner have two times sex. She enjoys it but is not as much excited as me. I want to make her arouse so that ahe feel the sme. Can you help me which parts of the body I shud touch or kiss to make her arouse more. Except her private part.
I am vithal since from last 1 year facing sleeping problem daily exactly 1.30 night will wake up n whatever try also wil not get sleep morning 5 or 6 am wil get again sleepy pl suggest what to do due to this my depress to work food etc totally life is spoiled consulted 1 or 2 doctors suggested sleeping tablet like compose redtyle is it ok once if addict to that it's very difficult 47 year old having high bp taking telma am tablets from one year even it's affected my personal life also pl advise me.
I am 20 years old. I usually have menses on 14 of each month. But this time I had very slight bleeding on 6 Jan only for some hours then it completely stopped and again came on 8 Jan for few hours after which it didn't appear again. I was expecting complete periods (3 days in my case) around 14 Jan but it didn't happen. What should I infer from this? Is the bleeding for few hours on 6 & 8 Jan can be considered as menses? Please help. Please suggest me some medicines to have complete periods.
I am suffering from cold & dry cough last 20 days. I used so benadryl dry cough but no relief. PLEASE give me some suggestions.
My weight is 63 kg nd my height is 5'2 may or 5'3 I want to increase my height I want to touch my height 5'4 or 5'5 or 5'6 without any pills or medicine so please suggest me way to increase my height nd mai gym bi jada ho daily 82 se mai 63 kg kr lia hai please suggest me way to increase my.
With the increasing number of the diabetes patients in India, our country is moving towards the title of world diabetes capital. Due to a change in lifestyle and food habits health of the people are deteriorating day by day. The unhealthy body reduces the lifespan as well. Ayurvedic treatment is the amazing solution of the cure of this life threatening disease.
Diabetes is a health issue which is caused due to the increased level of blood sugar level in the body. The digestive system of the body breaks food we eat into sugar which is called glucose and sent to all the cells throughout the body. The cells convert the glucose into energy with the help of a special hormone known as Insulin. When body reduces the capacity to maintain the blood sugar level due to lack of insulin in the body then this condition is called diabetes.
The simple Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes which show amazing results in the treatment of the disease.
- Bitter goard: This is considered as the most effective remedy in the treatment of diabetes. Consuming bitter gourd juice in empty stomach every morning reduces blood sugar level of the body.
- Jamun seeds: The powder of Jamun seed of the leaves of Jamun tree both is used as remedies for diabetes. Chewing Jamun leaves prevents the production of sugar and keeps sugar level of the body maintained.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon is also one of the best remedies for diabetes. It improves the functioning of the pancreas and this would increase the production of insulin in the body.
- Triphala: This is the mixture of three different herbs, this ingredients are useful for the decrease of the sugar level in the blood. Some of the drug formations used to cure diabetes are :
- Asanad tablets
Diabetes is just not caused due to the lowering of insulin. It is mostly caused due to the lack of proper maintenance of the body. Sufferers should take care of their health by following the healthy lifestyle with the balanced diet, stress management and exercise with the natural herbs prescribed by some expert Ayurveda physicians.