Doctor in Muktagan Skin & Hair Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Muktagan Skin & Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I consulted a number of specialists but the way hDr Sudarshan P treated me was the best. All of sudden I developed this hair loss and didn't know what to do. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. During the complete hair loss treatment program, he always supported and motivated me. Sudarshan P clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I found the Muktagan Skin & Hair Clinic itself quite pleasant. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Sudarshan P to anyone gladly.
Dr sudarshan is one of the great dermatologist i experience. i had too many pimes and marks on my face from last 3 years....too many dr.s tried...but i just only wasted my money and confidence. then i meet dr. sudarshan from this site and miracle happened.....super clin.....my face is totally cleared now. just within 2.5 months. 9637172552 is my mobile no. if anybody want to know about my experience, pls dont hesitate to call .....tnk u dr.sudarshan..u incresed my confidence also...
I was amazed that otherdoctors before him were not able to solve my problem, but drSudharshan P started the dandruff treatment for it. with my treatment with otherdoctors, I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. The overall atmosphere in the Muktagan Skin & Hair Clinic in kolhapur is very soothing. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.thanks to him for making me fine again.
I was in so much pain due to my hair fall. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I am so much benefitted with his hair fall treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Both Dr Sudarshan P and staff were very helpful. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Sudarshan P did it immediately and started the hair fall treatment for it.Dr Sudarshan P is very knowledgeable .
He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Sudarshan The interior of the Muktagan Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. Thanks to him that the pimples treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Sudarshan with great ease handled my case. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the pimples issue is something else. It was so quite pleasant in the Muktagan Clinic. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing the issue. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Sudarshan. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. He ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as his skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I was having vitiligo, but the symptoms were not very visible. I chose to consult Dr Sudarshan. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I am so thankful to him for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The overall atmosphere in the Muktagan Skin & Hair Clinic is very soothing.
I was diagnosed with hair fall.I consulted Dr Sudarshan P, he never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. A friend of mine referred to Sudarshan P. With the help of his treatment for hair growth I am feeling so great.
I was in search of a well knowledgeable dermatologist. One of my neighbour referred Dr Sudarshan. The scar removal surgery he gave was excellent. He is an excellent dermatologist. I am glad that I visited him.
Dr. Sudarshan provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, practical, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thanx alot sir for answering my question.
dr Sudarshan P is a very sophisticated and well mannered doctor.He cured my acne .Available at Muktagan Skin & Hair Clinic in Kolhapur. Great doctor.
Very nice experience with Dr Sudarshan . I got positive results for my hair loss treatment. Wishing him all the best.
My experience with Dr was very nice
Warts are small formations that occur on the skin. They appear in the form of dark protruding bumps or brown flat lesion on the skin surface. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts?
Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts?
Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- Picking and scratching on warts should be avoided
- Avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection
- Grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care
- Moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it
- Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or Dettol.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Pores are openings in the skin through which your body's natural oil, called sebum, is released. They appear larger when they are clogged with dirt or oil, and are home to hair follicles. Dead skin cells and sebum which, put together, form a pimple can stretch out pores. Aging and exposure to the harmful UV-rays of the sun also contribute to the appearance of pores on your skin. Pores can be controlled with the right skin care.
1. Choose your skin care products wisely
Zinc and magnesium help to maintain your skin's oil balance and clear pores. Products with softening ingredients like rosemary and lavender may soothe your skin and prevent pores from stretching out. You should use products with salicylic acid as an ingredient since it unclogs pores, exfoliating your skin.
2. Maintain cleanliness
Washing your face temporarily stops your pores from holding extra oil or dirt. Exfoliating two to three times a week can also control the cropping up of pores on your skin. However, these are temporary methods because you will have large pores naturally if your skin is oily.
3. Applying sunscreen
Exposure to the harmful UV-rays of the sun for too long can make your pores look bigger. Applying sunscreen on the face and on exposed areas of your skin with SPF 30 can minimize your pores. Also, wear a broad-brimmed hat and withdraw stepping out in the sun between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4. Treating the spot
Oily skin tends to have larger and more noticeable pores. Some areas of your face may be oilier making the pores visible. A clay mask can be used for spot treating if the pores on your nose, cheeks or forehead are large. Apply a thin layer of the mask on your skin and rinse it off with water after a few minutes. The clay extracts the extra oil out of your clogged pores so that the skin looks sleek. Using blotting paper on your oily areas can also be effective.
5. Maintain a proper diet
Avoid food that is oily and high in fat because unhealthy oil can agitate the skin leading to clogged pores. You should eat low-fat foods like fruits and vegetables instead of munching on chips, cookies and candies.
6. Remove Makeup before going to bed
One of the biggest blunders that you can do is to leave your makeup on and go to bed. Leaving makeup on clogs your pores, stretching them out over time. Even if you forget to wash off your makeup at the sink due to some reasons, make sure that you at least remove it with face wipes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Acne breakout can ruin the look of healthy skin completely. Sometimes it gets very severe as the eruptions keep happening continually. Acne occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful. Pimples in the form of blackheads and whiteheads are the main symptoms of acne.
Causes of Acne:
- Stress: Stress is a major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Certain medications and drugs: Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
- Genetics: Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
Treatment for Acne:
Cosmetic dermatology procedures can successfully help you do away with acne scars. Blue-light therapy is a procedure in cosmetic dermatology which can work wonders for acne scars. A narrow- band, but high - intensity Blue-light is used to counter Porphyrins released by bacteria causing acne. Porphyrins easily absorb Blue-light and the light leads to radical damage of Porphyrins when used in certain wavelengths.
There are also certain topical creams available, which can improve mild scarring, most of the acne scars are either depressed or raised type and need a combination of surgical procedures and skin resurfacing.
The therapeutic options that are currently available to treat acne scars include subcision, dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, derma rollers, chemical peels, TCA cross, ablative lasers, fractional lasers and dermal fillers.
Several procedures like Cryotherapy, Salicylic acid peels, Intense pulse light therapy, Blue light therapy, comedone extraction, fractional CO2 laser therapy can help patients to treat acne and acne marks effectively. These procedures can be performed by a qualified dermatologist as an OPD procedure.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
A laser surgery is a quite complicated process, but its effects are rapid and effective. Some of the things to be kept in mind before you actually opt for a laser treatment are as follows:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
How much it's costs to remove acne scars and one wound scar on my face? Is there any new kind of surgery rather than laser treatment to get rid of these scars?
A head full of the lush silky mane is what everyone desires as it enhances one's personality and physical image but with the growing levels of pollution and workload, it becomes difficult to maintain its health and beauty. There are a number of factors that contribute to the deterioration of hair and stress is one of them.
Stress is a complimentary ingredient in today's lifestyle. Hectic work schedules, maintaining a social life and many other reasons invite stress and it has become increasingly difficult to avoid. There are three types of hair fall that can be attributed to stress and anxiety.
- Telogen effluvium - There are three stages in the life cycle of hair, growth, resting and shedding stage. Stress and anxiety incurred from physical trauma, severe accident, illness and pregnancy can cause sudden and in most cases temporary hair fall. Sudden stress shocks the hair follicles and pushes them to the resting stage resulting in hair fall from combing or washing. This type of hair loss has been termed as Telogen effluvium.
- Trichotillomania - Pulling out hair from the scalp, eyebrows can be a way of dealing with stress. Inner palpitation, tension, anxiety has a way of coming to the surface and it has been noticed in some people that they unknowingly pull their hair out to cope with stress and in worst cases they also make a habit of it. This condition is commonly referred to as Trichotillomania.
- Alopecia areata - Hair falls out from certain portions of the scalp exposing scattered patches of skin. There are several reasons for this condition known as Alopecia areata, and stress has been identified as one. With alopecia, the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles causing them to shed.
Hair loss itself can cause anxiety and stress further complicating the problem. Abnormal shedding of hair is usually an indication of a deep-rooted medical condition which should be treated immediately. Distressing and meditation can help treating hair loss.hair growth