Doctors in Dr Barai's Sex Thearpy, Skin And Hair Care Centre
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are knowledgeable. There is an increasing demand in public that doctors must explain the disease, its causes, possible treatments, duration, likelihood of getting cured etc. We like doctors who are transparent.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be sensible. It is useful information for me. I don't know weather it is right or wrong. But I will definitely agree with answer and going to follow it.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be well-reasoned, knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and saved my life. Best feedback thank you for the most amazing reply
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are very helpful. Nice suggestion sir I want to consult you tomorrow in online please guide me to how to take tab before copulation
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. Thnks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Barai ( Gold Medalist) to be very helpful. Thnku doctor but i can i get rid from this because i feel uncomfortable when it occured in my body
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Barai to be thorough. one doctor recommended sunsilk shampoo for hair loss. that was stupid. Dr priya's suggestion was logical and helpful.
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, saved my life and helped me improve my health. Ohhh tysm sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring, practical and saved my life. Thanks for this.
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are very helpful. Sir thankyou for this information i am very glad to see this answer thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be helped me improve my health, very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you sir
Alamgir Imdad Hussain
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Barai ( Gold Medalist) to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring and well-reasoned. Thank you so much maam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be helped me improve my health, caring and knowledgeable. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and inspiring. Thanks
Dr. Priya Barai provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Thanks mam for your kind words of suggestion.
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are very helpful. Ager 6 inch tak badana ho to koe treatment yaa operations h
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful. Thanks Dr. Aap ne jo kaha such he......
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Priya Barai ( Gold Medalist) to be saved my life. thanks a lot doctor.. thanks..i was too much worried
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are practical. Great but still I don't know is curve in its limit or not
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful. Thank for the precious information
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thinking you
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai ( Gold Medalist ) provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thank you doctor
If placed side by side, you may confuse a cucumber with a zucchini and vice versa. Given that both have a dark green skin, are long and cylindrical , you wouldn’t be the only one to be confused. However, try using one in place of the other and you’ll realize your mistake in a second. Let’s take a look at some of the differences between these two vegetables.
- Fruit or Vegetable: Though they may look similar, cucumbers and zucchini do not belong to the same family. Cucumbers belong to the gourd family while zucchini belongs to the Cucurbita family. Technically speaking, cucumbers are considered to be a fruit by many people. However, you wouldn’t really put a cucumber in a fruit salad.
- Know just by touching it: When you touch a cucumber, it is relatively softer as compared to a zucchini. A cucumber will also feel cool and waxy while a zucchini is more likely to feel rough and dry. Cucumbers may feel a little bumpy to touch while zucchinis are typically smoother.
- How does it taste: Cucumbers are generally eaten raw while zucchinis are cooked. However, cucumbers can also be cooked and zucchini may be eaten raw or pickled. Tastewise, cucumbers have a fresh taste and are juicy due to high water content. On the other hand, zucchinis have a heartier flavor and may even tend to be slightly bitter. When cooked, zucchini holds its shape better than cucumbers that wilt easily. However, zucchini softens when cooked while cucumbers will maintain a slight crunch. It is also important to note that zucchini flowers are edible while cucumber flowers are not.
- Calories: Cucumbers have a slightly lower calorific value as compared to zucchini. Zucchini is richer in vitamin B and vitamin C as compared to cucumbers. Both vegetables have relatively equal amounts of calcium but zucchini is richer than cucumbers in potassium and iron. Zucchini also has a higher amount of protein and fiber.
- The best way to eat it: Cucumbers are ideally eaten raw or pickled. A cold cucumber can be quite refreshing on a hot summer day. Cucumbers typically find themselves in salads or sandwiches. They can also be used to flavor water. On the other hand, zucchinis taste better when baked or stir-fried. Apart from being chopped and used as vegetables, zucchini is often made into the shape of noodles that are popularly known as zoodles. Zucchini can also be shredded and baked in loaves of bread and muffins.
HIV or Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a type of immune disorder which attacks the immune system of the body and slowly destroys it overtime. The HIV virus targets the immune system and makes the body susceptible to other diseases. HIV infection can progress to AIDS although it may take up to 10 or 12 years to fully go into the last stage.
Risks and Causes
HIV is a communicable disease which spreads through only the following methods
- It can spread from one person to another by means of unprotected sexual intercourse due to the exchange of bodily fluids.
- The virus spreads if you share drug needles with someone who is already contaminated with HIV virus. It can also occur due to improperly trained medical staff that may reuse syringes although this is very uncommon.
- The HIV virus transmits from the mother to the child during pregnancy through the placenta.
- Any exchange of blood in significant amounts such as blood transfusion from a contaminated patient will result in infection as well although this is very rare.
Any other form of contracting the disease such as through kissing or food is a untrue and only propagates due to ignorance.
The initial symptoms of HIV infection are noticed after a few weeks although it can take a few months to come up as well. The initial symptoms may include
1. Severe headache along with intense pain in the muscles and the joints of the body.
2. Frequent appearances of rashes
3. inflation of the lymph nodes
4. Itchy skin
5. Disorders which stay for sustained periods such as an upset stomach or a cold.
The early symptoms disappear within 2 to 3 weeks without any treatment. The later symptoms might appear after few years (sometimes up to or more than a decade), which will stay. This is usually the time HIV is diagnosed. The symptoms now may also include
1. severe muscle fatigue
2. severe loss in body weight,
3. High fever and recurrent instances of sweating at the night time.
HIV is suspected if the later symptoms tend to last for a long time without any other diagnosable cause.
HIV can be treated by means of antiretroviral therapy which reduces the rate at which the virus multiplies. However, there is no cure for HIV as of yet.
In order to prevent yourself from getting HIV, you should adopt the following precautionary measures:
1. You should use protection every time when engaging in sexual intercourse and if you are unsure of your partner’s HIV status.
2. You should use new blades in barbershops for shaving purposes in order to prevent yourself from HIV as well
3. If you are diagnosed with HIV/AIDS while you are pregnant, to prevent spreading it to your unborn baby, you might immediately need undergo a medical check-up and follow the doctor’s advice.
4. Ensure that disposable syringes are used whenever they are being use for medical tests or treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The bean-shaped organ kidneys in our body is one of the most important parts that helps in eliminating waste products from the body and also for maintaining the hormonal balance. But due to various reasons such as stress or wrong diet, often the kidneys may face irregular working disorder.
Of course, there are a number of medicines today and also medical treatments to cure various kidney diseases. But if you are not pretty sure of taking such treatments and wish to have something much secure, then trying the home remedies can be the best thing. Ayurveda has a list of remedies that help in curing such kidney issues.
Things To Avoid
- Reducing Salt Intake: When the condition of the kidney is not feasible, consuming salt over it can make the situation even worse. If you are urinating, again and again, this means that your body already have an excess amount of potassium and the kidney failure is may be due to an abnormal balance of hormones in the body fluid. Hence, it is the best thing to take a low salt diet. Consuming frozen food items may also add extra salt to the body and hence an ideal practice is to go for fresh fruits, vegetables and meat items.
- Lowering Protein Intake: Now, this is a tricky thing and you need to cross check this. There are many times when kidney problems take place due to the high amount of protein intake while some other times it takes place due to lack of protein in the body. So, lowering the protein intake can be done to cross check whether the condition is improving or not.
Remedies To Follow
- Herbal Tea: Among various natural remedies that can be started to cure kidney ailments, one of the best one is to include herbal tea in the diet. There are a number of herbal tea options that can be included in your daily diets such as dandelion tea, blueberry tea and marshmallow tea, but the one that is said to affect the most is the green tea. Green tea is said to be high in antioxidant properties and hence they are great in curing kidney ailments.
- Aloe Vera Juice: This one plant helps in curing a number of issues both externally as well as internally. Whether it is skin issue or intestine issue, aloe vera juice can be of great help. Aloe Vera has an anti-oxidant property and hence it is great in treating kidney infection and then curing the diseases of the kidney completely.
- Water: This can be the simplest way to treat any kind of kidney problem. If you are in the initial stage of any kidney ailment, then the best way is to treat it with water. Drink at least about 6-8 glasses of water each day that will allow you to urinate more and hence the problem may get cured.
- Yoga: Pranayam, suryanamaskar and meditation should be followed everyday.
There are different medicines and also herbs available to treat kidney dysfunction. But these above mentioned can be the easiest methods of all. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system. Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!