Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Reddy
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan ReddyYour feedback matters!
Depression has a way of entering our lives silently, however, once there it can wreck havoc, as it is known to disrupt life slowly and steadily. Depression can be of many types and can affect different people in a different manner. Let us take a look as to how to spot the signs of depression in a person.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to workload
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity: Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems: You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish is a sign of depression.'
- Concentration problems: You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration: You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 21 year old guy. For the past 1 month I am suffering from ocd (need to breathe deeply frequently ).i am not being able to concentrate on normal activities. This is causing me depression and weird thoughts. What should I do?
Hello sir. I am from india. I am 21 years old. Sir I have lots of problem like panic orders. I can not go anywhere because if I am tried to go anywhere my heart beat become so fast and I feel like unconscious and think about reach home fast. When I come home there will be all right. My mind think about whats happen here who r you like that stufs. Sir I need help I do not want to be mental. My english not good but I hope you can understand wht I am trying to say. I will wait for your reply.
From 1 month I feel that I loose my some memory. For example before 10 minutes I put my pen in my bag but after some time I forgot that. It's only one example. My one sided hair also become white. All time I feel moodless. Not feeling freshness.
I am more frustrated after I broke up with my best friend. She was the only person I shared all my inside stuffs or I hang out with. I am lonely since two months. I want to up my social game. But I have to stay at home studying for my entrance. I have tried all ways to kill the loneliness but no friends. Please advice what to do?
The woman’s reproductive system is an extremely complex one. The uterus which is the main organ with its appendages helps in conception, pregnancy, and childbirth by undergoing marvellous changes. The uterus measures just about 7.5 x 4.5 in a normal woman and expands to accommodate a full-term baby within her during gestation.
The uterus is lined with smooth muscles, and due to unknown reasons, this lining material could be found in other parts of the pelvic organs. This condition is known as endometriosis and is one of the main causes of pelvic pain. Most women suffer through it, and it mostly gets diagnosed when some other issue is being investigated.
For women with endometriosis, there are mainly two issues to deal with i.e. pain and depression.
Pain: While the pain per se is one issue, the way it affects daily normal life is another thing to be considered. For the pain to minimally affect routine life, the following are effective ways.
- Exercise: Anything that you prefer like swimming, jogging, dancing, aerobics, cycling. This will help in stress management and pain relief.
- Rest: Get adequate rest of 8 to 9 hours per night. On severely painful days, go ahead and sleep for a couple of hours extra.
- Stress management: Whether through yoga or meditation or music, learn to manage stress better. Nobody is without stress but managing it is the key.
- Eat healthy and fresh: Whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, increased fibres are definitely useful. Reduce whites including sugar, salt, and dairy products if possible.
- Social life: Stay connected with people whose company you enjoy – be it family or friends, or even counsellor if required.
- Speak up: Let your close circle of friends at work know your problem, so they can help when you need it the most.
Depression and mood swings can be managed in the following ways.
- Do what makes you happy: There are some activities which will definitely make you feel better. A quiet walk to get some fresh air. Watching a dance video. Listening to your favourite soundtrack. Changing body language to one without stopped shoulders and frowning foreheads can make a big difference.
- Focus on the good: Writing down or thinking about what went well for the day can cheer you up and overcome the blues that is so common in women with endometriosis.
- Positive thinking: Instead of saying, I can not try saying I will try. It makes a BIG difference, and you will be amazed at the results.
- Keep happy company near you: Surround yourself with happy, positive people and see your happiness quotient go up!!!
Endometriosis is definitely an enigma that is not well known, understood, or identified. However, the above are definitely useful way to cope with it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!