Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Reddy
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old lady and had undergone knee replacement surgery one year back .Some times gets the. Pain due to cervical spontelasys . Little over weight . I am having issues of numbness in my fingers and legs at times ,especially from sleeping positions .
I am 27 year's old male and suffering from ANHEDONIA, Panic Disorder, schizophrenia,Bipolar Disorder. Under going Psychiatric Treatment since last 7 years and Counselling from Clinical Psychologist for last 2 months. Have Addiction of over thinking since Childhood and Masturbation for average 5 Times a Week since last 10 years. Have lost the Will to live, Suicide thoughts frequently come in mind and now have became Home Duck. Please Help me.
My daughter going to 12 std this year finds difficult to concentrete. Once notied her surfing for schzophrenia. When asked for the needof such site she told she has the habbit of talking to herself. Now finds it difficult to study. What should I do. She had been in the hostel from third std to 9th std. Kindly help me to find if anything is wrong.
My father is nicotine addicted consuming lot of biri in a day, he is suffering nerves blockage also, and want to quit smoking, is there any best way to quit the smoking. He is asking alternate way for nicotine, we tried chew-able nicotine also but no luck. Please provide suggestion.
Hi Sir, I am a teacher male 44. All my test results, weight ,b.p etc are normal. I do not have any illness. I feel mental and physical debility ,low confidence level and slight memory problems. Can I use kerala ayurveda saraswathi granules? Is it meant only for children? How can I use it? Or kindly suggest me medicines or supplements.
Hello Dr.I m a working person in night shifts since six months. I have a problem of forget things always. I know everyone does but I have this problem more than my friends and other person I met. Like today I had to go to the grocery shop but I forgot to take the copy. Even one day I went to meet my Girlfriend but I forgot to take that special gift on that very special day. Even when I have to go out I forget again to switch off the lights. This is happening since 6-7 years. I am afraid if something is wrong with me. So pls give some advice, what type of action I should take and how to get out of this?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.