Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Homoeo ResearchYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
It is common misbelief that sexual pleasure is proportional to the size of the penis. A smaller-than-desirable size of the penis is a major cause for concern - taking away one's confidence and esteem. Men facing this issue look for options to get it fixed from anywhere and everywhere. While there are a lot of options that promise to increase the size, not many live up to it.
Homeopathy offers many options for this problem. Not just providing immediate relief, homeopathy as in all cases, tries to address the root cause and treat the individual holistically. Premature ejaculation, reduced sperm count, etc., are serious issues.
Listed below are some common ingredients used in medicines that can improve the penis size. There are many formulations that use the below mentioned ingredients. All of these are herbs and aphrodisiacs that have been used from ancient times across continents. They have been proven to have good results and improved sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium - Also known locally as the 'horny goat weed', this is believed to improve circulation to the penis, thereby enhancing erection and sexual sensation. It also affects the release of testosterone which is required for improved sexual urge and vigor.
- Saw Palmetto - This improves blood flow and promotes hormonal balance in addition to treating urinary infections. The end result is improved sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba - This also is believed to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, leading to long-lasting erection.
- Cuscuta seed and bark extract - The seed of Cuscuta is believed to delay premature death of sperm and prevent premature ejaculation. The bark, on the other hand, is believed to relieve stress and improve the functioning of the nervous system. These two are used in combination in medicines to enlarge penis and help better performance.
- Hawthorn berry - In some formulations, the Hawthorn berry is also added which is believed to improve the blood flow to the heart and brain. Improved circulation to these vital organs help improve sexual performance.
- Damiana or Turnera diffusa: Popular in the Mexican and Latin American regions, there could be anxiety/depression, libido loss, and sexual insufficiency where Damiana can be of great help.
- Aswagandha - Also known as poison gooseberry or Indian ginseng, this can be used in cases where the sperm density is low, or there is problem of reduced thinking ability, premature ejaculation, and weak penis.
All said and done, one suggestion: Though this is a very sensitive issue, please have a thorough discussion before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat the individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult a doctor about which ones to take.
I had sex on 4th day of my periods on 19th January and take unwanted 72 on 3rd day. After that on 31st January I had bleeding for 3 days. Then on 28th Feb I again had bleeding for 3 days. Now today is 31st March my periods didn't come yet.
Since last two years I am suffering from pcod but not getting proper treatment for that can you please suggest me proper treatment for that. right now I am taking tab. Miliana, tab ovacare myo forte a+b, and tab. Premensus.
I have nasal problem allergy I take nasal spray and one tablet daily cetrizine. What should i do to cure?
I usually drink Romanova vodka and Old monk which suits to my budget so please suggest me with the advantages and disadvantages of both wines to my health hence I drink it very rare like once or twice in a month. Please let me know it's benefits too.I am 36 year old now.
My 7 years old boy has recurring scaly patch under left eye. It's start as red swollen patch to scaly and then goes away after applying the Eumosone-m. It's comes after 3-4 days. Kindly suggest something.
Hello sir, can you please tell me how to increase height after the age of 27 please suggest me some remedies or any exercises. My height is 5.2 pls help me out sir. Tnx.
I am 5'6 n 17 years old my dad is 5'7 my mom is 5'4 my big bro is 20 years old n he is 5'8 can I reach till 5'9 In a year or 2 can I make my dream real?
Sleeping problem due to use of beta blockers. As it just started after using this drug (propranolol). I get palpitations when try to get sleep. No issue in deep and mid sleep. please cure by homeopathic.
Yesterday I did push ups and today My ear is buzzing since morning. This was happened 2 days ago after doing push ups. And it's becoz of exercise or is there any problem in my ear.
I am diagnostic recently with diabetes I am having low sex drive. My BP is normal. I am healthy and doing exercises on regular basis. Is it ok to consume viagra based medicine without Dr. advise. Whether these are available in stores freely.
Help me made this little bubbles in my vagina look like small pores is not no coke nor burn, also a white liquid comes out of my vagina is not runny and a white liquid without smell I am a virgin, I never dated what will it be?
Constipation and the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating it
Constipation is defined as the condition in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week
It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle. A number of other factors can cause constipation. Some of those are the lack of sufficient fluids and fibers in your diet, physical inactivity, laxative abuse or drinking less water/liquids.
Whatever the root cause of the problem may be, homeopathy is the best solution. Here are prominent reasons why homeopathic medications are the best option when it comes to treating constipation
1. No side effects: Homeopathy uses natural remedies for treating constipation, therefore, the medication is completely non-toxic and free from side effects of all kinds. You can completely rely on homeopathy for the treatment of your condition without being worried about the side effects at all. This virtue of homeopathic medication makes it best to use homeopathy for the treatment of constipation especially in the case of children, pregnant women, and elderly people.
2. Addressing the symptoms: Homeopathic treatment for constipation is based on your individual symptoms so the treatment varies from person to person. This makes homeopathic medications completely symptom based and therefore more effective.
For instance: A medicine called 'Alumina' is prescribed when a patient has to strain hard to be able to expel even soft stool (which is clay like and sticks to the rectum). However, 'Silicea' is recommended when stool recedes back in the rectum, being only partially expelled.
Permanent treatment: Homeopathy deals with the root of the problem and cures the causes and symptoms of constipation in such an effective manner that the treatment is permanent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Are you looking for an effective remedy for the removal of kidney stones? Kidney stones or renal calculi are solid concretions or crystal aggregations of the minerals dissolved in urine. These commonly form inside the kidneys or the gallbladder. Kidney stone is a very common disease associated with the urinary tract and occurs more in men than in women. Homeopathy is the most natural mode of treatment for kidney stones and it cures the underlying cause of the problem.
Homeopathic medicines for kidney stone are dual action remedies which are natural and safe. First, they help remove the stones present in the urinary tract either by crushing them into fine sand-like particles or in a few cases, in the intact state. Secondly, they hold the promise of completing removing the tendency towards stone formation in the future. While selecting the appropriate Homeopathic medicine for kidney stone, the side affected is considered along with the pain and associated symptoms. The colour of sand particles in urine helps to further refine the search. Although kidney stones can be safely handled with properly selected Homeopathic medicines, care should be taken when the size of the stone is very large and it gets impacted in the ureter leading to hydronephrosis that calls for surgical intervention to prevent kidney damage.
Here is a list of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating kidney stones:
Argentum nit: This medicine is used when a patient experiences nephralgia due to kidney congestion or from the passage of calculi. Dull aching is experienced at the back of the bladder and the urine is dark, containing blood and deposits of renal epithelium and uric acid. Urine passes little at a time, usually in drops. The patient’s face becomes dark and dry. The urine burns during passage and the urethra feels like it is swollen.
Belladonna: It is used when the kidney stones are accompanied by sharp and shooting pains. Sudden cramps and strains along the ureter during the passing of urine are likely. The patient may feel feverish and excited. Irritation, clutching and cramps are likely to occur as well.
Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used in case of nephritic colic with offensive urine. The urine is deep red in color and has a strong odor. It may smell cadaverous and putrid. The urine is thick and water like clear in an alternative way. The patient usually feels better when the urine is thick and profuse.
Berberis: This is another effective homeopathic medicine for kidney stones. It is used when there is shooting pain radiating from a point. The patient may be unable to move or even sit on his painful side. The pain may run up to the kidneys or down to the bladder as well. Little calculi with pin heads may develop in the pelvis. Berberis is efficient in giving relief to such pain. The patient may also experience burning and soreness in the kidney along with severe distress. The urine is dark and turbid in nature with copious sediment and urine flow becomes slow. There is an increased urge for urination.
You should consult a homeopathic practitioner if you experience any symptom of kidney stones. Based on its severity and symptoms, he will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic medicines for your condition.