Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayakumar.K.S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayakumar.K.SYour feedback matters!
Vdrl is 1: 32 I wanna know this titre which stage in syphilis? And after how many month vdrl will be negative after treatment?
I am 15 years old and my height is 5 ft 2 inch I want 5 ft 5 inch what can I do for it. What exercises you suggest me or my weight is also 58 kg I want to overcome it so what exercises I can do or what food I will take to burn calories.
Hi, I am a 28 years old male with 94 kg weight and 180 cm height. Till age of 14, I use to pee in the bed during the night. After that somehow this habit stopped. But now days the same thing happening to me. When I woke up from the sleep in the morning, I find myself wet. This is not frequent but yes it happens sometime. Please let know who to Consult and if there is any cure to the same.
Sir I want to ask a personal question. Sir meri height nahi badi rahi so koi custom method hai height bdne ka.
I am 19 years old. My problem is pimples are on the face . My lookout very badly. So how should I remove do?
I am 21 years old and I started going to gym. I like to know that which fruits help me in increasing my weight.
I don't get sleep daily. I am feeling low. I am feeling depressed. I am totally confused about the future.
The prostate gland in males surrounds the urethra, through which urine and sperm are passed out of the body. Its function is to secrete a fluid, which provides nourishment to the sperm. It is about the shape of a walnut and is present between the pubic bone and the rectum.
As a man crosses 40, the prostate gland begins to increase in size due to an increase in the number of cells. This is known as hyperplasia. The condition is usually benign and therefore the name benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). As it continues to grow, there is an increased pressure on the urethra. Therefore, there can be problems with urination. The bladder, being a muscular organ, compensates to some extent and so the problems with urination are mostly managed. If left untreated, this can continue to be a major problem and the bladder may not be able to compensate. In men who are 60-plus, BPH is very common.
Signs and symptoms
- One of the initial symptoms of BPH is when the urine stream begins to grow weak.
- There could also be a reduced speed of passing urine.
- Men with BPH never have a feeling of complete emptying of the bladder.
- On the other hand, there is also a constant difficulty in initiating a urine stream. There could be intermittent breaks in the urine stream.
- The person may feel the need to strain to initiate the stream and to ensure complete emptying.
- There could be dribbling of urine after passing urine.
- The duration between two bathroom visits can constantly reduce, with the constant urge to urinate.
- There is a constant urge to visit the bathroom, which is more common in the night. One of the most annoying features of BPH is the walking up at night to urinate, but with an inability to initiate a stream and an inability to completely empty the bladder, it leaves the person very irritated and frustrated.
- There could be blood in the urine. In fact, blood in the urine accompanied by fever, chills, nausea and vomiting are indications of an emergency.
- There could be blockage of urine completely, if the enlargement is quite severe.
If you are having any of these symptoms, then the doctor will first test for an enlarged prostate through a digital rectal exam. Then a test is done to check a chemical called prostate specific antigen. Increased levels of this chemical is almost always indicative of BPH. In addition, X-rays and scanning may be used to confirm diagnosis.
Though medications are available, confirmatory treatment is through surgical removal. The procedure needs a inimum of 2 to 3 days. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!