Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Remya Jayakumar
Submit a review for Dr. Remya JayakumarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 yrs old. I am facing hairfall in front of my forehead. Too much itching & become bald in forehead. Now its spreading. How to stop this baldness. Please give some useful tips.
I have started gym 1 month before. Now I want to gain stamina and strength so should I take protein x powder or not. Does it affects body negatively or not.
I read that turmeric and other medication have an adverse affect - please advise how to ingest the medication for BP, Thyroid, heart, gout, joint pain along with vitamin tablets after taking turmeric with warm water.
Hi. I had used betnovate c on my mother's advice. That too for a long time. Now some parts of my face have become unevenly dark like that in between my eyes and ear. Can you suggest me some tips to get rid of them.
I'm 24years old, and I have hair fall issue, gradually it's increasing. What should I do to prevent hair fall? Also I have dandruff problem.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.