Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh VarmaYour feedback matters!
We are trying for baby. I have missed my period by 8 days N my pregnancy test is also negative. How I can get to know whether I am pregnant or not?
I am female aged 51 years. My endometrial biopsy report is enclosed. Please suggest on the report. Report: regn. Date: 25 may 2015 19: 28 name: sree devi a regn no: 431533343 ref dr: radha lakshmi you sample collection: 25 may 2015 19: 32 print date: 26 may 2015 18: 57 age / sex: 48 years / f regn centre: kurnool histopathology report biopsy no. 01605 / 2015 clinical diagnosis: nature of specimen: endometrial biopsy (slides for opinion upto 2). Gross: received one h & e stained slide labelled as 1756/h-14c for review. Microscopic examination: sections show tubular and irregular glands lined by tall columnar cells with benign nuclear features. Few glands are cystically dilated. Stroma is compact with spindle cells. There are no granulomas or atypical cells. Impression: suggestive of simple hyperplasia of endometrium. Advised clinical correlation.
DEAR SIR/MAM, I want this solution to my father, my father age is 65 year and he is suffering form knee pain from 6 months he is also a blood sugar patient yesterday I was surfing for the ayurvedic knee panic solution on you tube then I got a solution in that we had to apply garlic juice with kapur I am applying it for four day my father get relax in pain but ony day he got pain in his teeth then he use the medicine for that and also apply garlic and kapur juice on the knee today he feel burning and rash came out on knee and it is itching ,so tell me is it reaction .and should we apply garlic and kapur juice on that or shouldn't apply again. Kindly tell me solution. Thanks.
Hi all respected doctors, I am in a problem because of my sleepiness, Plzz suggest me anti sleeping medicines which are available easily in markets or suggest me any workfull natural way to get out of this problem. Plzz help me I am preparing for my 12 board exam.
I from Hyderabad, My weight is 80 kg I want loose my weight. How to lost weight Please tell me suggestions And I have hair loss Tell me solutions.
Whether you're looking for a quick and healthy staple for breakfast, a snack to get you through the day, or simply a slightly unconventional dinner, eggs can be a nutritious addition to your diet. An inexpensive source of protein, eggs also provide vitamin a, iron and selenium. The way you prepare an egg affects its calorie and fat content, but most of the nutritional value are retained.
A hard-boiled egg is cooked by placing an egg, shell and all, in boiling water for about 14 minutes, or until the yolk and whites are firm. Hard-boiled eggs may be eaten alone, chopped and made into an egg salad or used as a topping on green salads or soups. Fried eggs are prepared by cracking a whole egg into some sort of fat--butter, bacon grease or vegetable oil. The egg may be cooked through by basting it with the fat in the pan, or flipped to brown it on both sides.
Calories and fat
One hard-boiled egg has 77 calories while a fried egg has 90 calories. A hard-boiled egg provides 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of which are saturated. A fried egg cooked in vegetable oil provides 7 grams of fat with 2 grams saturated. Using saturated fat to cook the egg, such as butter or bacon grease, will increase the saturated fat content of the egg as well.
Both egg preparations provide 6 grams of protein. A fried egg is slightly higher in iron, with 5 percent of the recommended dietary allowance, versus 3 percent for a hard-boiled egg, based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. Either egg preparation provides between 2 and 3 percent of the rda for calcium and 10 percent for phosphorus -- two minerals important for healthy bones -- as well as 14 percent for riboflavin and 11 percent for vitamin b-12. Both hard-boiled and fried eggs contain 22 percent of the rda for the trace mineral selenium, which acts as an antioxidant to scavenge disease-causing free radicals.
An egg contains about 210 milligrams of cholesterol, regardless of whether you fry or hard-boil it. The American heart association advices limiting cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less daily. One fried or hard-boiled egg may fit into a heart-healthy diet, if you limit other sources of cholesterol on days you choose to eat a fried or hard-boiled egg.
I am suffering from the problem of moobs. N I am working out to burn fat nd other sections of my body are getting reduced but there is no effect on my moobs so please suggest me a way to reduce them.
1. Low libido- libido means desire for sex. Both men and women can have low libido. However, it is more common in female, although they often do not consult doctor for this problem. The causes of low libido include- hormonal problems (like deficiency of thyroid hormones, testosterone in men and estrogen in female, high prolactin), blood sugar, liver diseases, anaemia, heart diseases etc. Sometimes it may be due to psychological factors like depression or anxiety. Again in some cases, poor performance during sex or past experience of pain or injury during sex may often lead to avoidance of sex by an individual. So, what can be done- simple thing, do not feel shy, consult your doctor so that the proper cause is diagnosed and treated and thus you would be able to enjoy your family life. Remember, especially for men, viagra will never lead to increased libido.
2. Pain during intercourse- while the first intercourse is sometimes painful, but persistence o pain is abnormal and it can disrupt the conjugal relationship between a couple. Women are often the worst sufferer of the pain. The pain may occur during insertion, when the penis has just entered or when it is deep inside the vagina. This timing is important to diagnose the cause so that treatment can be done without delay. Common causes are dryness of vagina (especially after menopause), endometriosis, infections or some tumours. But sometimes, the vaginal muscle can have involuntary spasm that prevents any form of vaginal intercourse. If you feel so, do not hesitate o consult your doctor. He or she will talk to you in sensitive manner and then check you to come to diagnosis and then give you the treatment.
However, sometimes men may feel pain during intercourse. The cause is often due to incorrect position or due to phimosis (very tight foreskin). Some men have the idea that tight foreskin will'break" with repeated intercourse but this is a wrong idea. Phimosis, if ignored can lead to infections, urinary and sexual problems and even cancer. So, do not ignore it.
3. Bleeding during intercourse- while the first intercourse may lead to some vaginal bleeding in women, repeated bleeding needs medical attention. It is often due to some polyp, tumour or infection but even sometimes due to some cancers. Sometimes faulty position or faulty technique may also be responsible, and it may be associated with injury of vagina. So, never ignore such conditions and go to your doctor's chamber immediately.
If a male sees bleeding from penis after intercourse, it may be due to phimosis (as mentioned above) or some tumour or more commonly due to some injury in penis. It needs medical attention immediately, as delay will make the problem worse.
4. Erectile dysfunction (ed)- some men may feel problems in achieving adequate hardness in penis during intercourse. Remember, almost all men can sometimes face this problems, especially with increase in age. But if it occurs repeatedly, then it reduces your self-confidence. Some causes may be due to psychological factors like anxiety or depression, but majority of ed is due to some diseases that may be missed if you do not take proper action. Such diseases include diabetes, heart disease, diseases of nerves, blood, hormones (thyroid, testosterone, prolactin) or even some chronic diseases. Sometimes abnormalities in blood flow in penis may cause ed. But do not get scared, at the same time do not feel shy. Just have a visit to your doctor's chamber and check the exact cause. It almost always responds well to medicines.
5. Ejaculation problems- some men may feel difficult to ejaculate semen. Most of them actually have retrograde ejaculation (re)- that may be due to some diseases of the nerves surrounding the prostate gland. In this condition, the semen does not flow forward, rather it moves back towards urinary bladder, so that semen is mixed with urine.
But more common problem faced by many men is premature ejaculation (pe)- that often leads to very short duration of sex. It is easily treatable with the help of some drugs and sex exercises. Some special sex tips also help a lot. You just need to have better control over ejaculation of semen and reduce sensitivity of the penis- simple thing.
My hair have become dull and dry. And the dandruff has increased in last one month. What can I do about it?
What is the reason of fatness of a person which is too thick to sit or stand at any place tell some solutions to reduce the fatness
Hi my sister 30yrs old, her undereyes dark circles. She used many times medicine @ other ointments. But nothing to Gud result. Sir I request to you pls give me easy solution then clean dark circles.
Dear sir, Good morning. My name is alok and I'm 20 year's old. I'm so much thin and weak. My weight is just only under 40 kgs. People make me as a jokes. I want to gain my health. I had been taking medicine for gain fat but they give me bad effect. Please tell me the better solution.
Sir as I am suffering from fever I am not able to stand properly because of weakness. please send me answer.
My mother is suffering from breast cancer at first stage what is the time limit in which treatment must be completed.
I have cholesterol beside of the back (Tummy, that is creating many problems for example to standing for 8 hours in company it is creating problem.
Dental treatment and procedures are performed after the education of skills and knowledge of around 5 years. So it us necessary to visit dentist and ask for the expert opinion for the need full.
To carry out these professional works in dental clinic and hospital dentist need a number of instruments and gadgets which they learn to work on.
Thus common people must understand these skills and gadgets which they cannot afford to buy and use on their own.
These gadgets and equipment are as follows.
1. Opg and cbct xray machine.
2. Ultrasonic scaler
3. Ultraviolet light emitter.
4. Explores and forceps.
6. Mixing slabs, spatula and bowls.
7. Airotor and compressor.
8. Airotor hand piece and micromotor hand pieces.
9. Dental chair
10. UV chamber and sterilizer.
11. Bleaching lights.
14. Apex locator
15. Condenser cutters and electric spreaders.
16. Suction machine.
18. Files gutta percha branches spreaders paperpoints burs.
19. Dental materials and cements composites luting and bonding agents.
21. Piezoelectric device
22. Injection syringes and medicaments.