Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Cherthala,Alappuzha . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitha Shaji
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Kerala Massage Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Treatment of Spondylosis
Submit a review for Dr. Jitha ShajiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Jitha Shaji and the male sexual problems I didn't lose hope. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. J I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this but i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in the Ayurkalpa Clinic is very soothing.
Thehair fall was increasing day by day and ultimately reached baldness. I am so happy with the results of my Hair growth treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Jitha Shaji to anyone gladly. Everything was just spick and span in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic. My boss referred me Dr Jitha Shaji. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair regrowth treatment for it. Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Jitha Shaji has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Jitha Shaji. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The overall atmosphere in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic is very soothing. The complete process of h.i.v aids was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The waiting area in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have insomnia. The Ayurkalpa Clinic has proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Even though Dr Jitha is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. She is a very practical doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
I needed an Anti-Ageing Treatment for which I consulted dr Jitha Shaji at her clinic Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic in alappuzha. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am happy.
I was in so much stress due to my insomnia. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself after Dr Shaji's treatment. The Ayurkalpa Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and sensible. Thank you so much for your response. I will follow what you said and i hope it works. Thanks again.
i am very happy the treatment of dr.jitha. she uses medicines prepared by her own to treat her patients. i was impressed with the medicine quality and approach of the doc towards patient.
I neede a guidance before dong family planning. I consulted Dr Jitha Shaji who is a famous Ayurvedic doctor in Kerala. I owe him a big thank for his great help.
Dr. Jitha Shaji provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor. Its been a relief to listen. Once again thank you for answering,
Dr. Jitha Shaji provides answers that are very helpful. Can you provide me your contact details
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful. Very happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful. Helpful
I had a very good experience with this doctor and I recommend her.
Hi, Very good approach in diagnosing.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair folliclematuration happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases folliculardensity. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.