Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Cherthala,Alappuzha . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitha Shaji
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Kerala Massage Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Treatment of Spondylosis
Submit a review for Dr. Jitha ShajiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thehair fall was increasing day by day and ultimately reached baldness. I am so happy with the results of my Hair growth treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Jitha Shaji to anyone gladly. Everything was just spick and span in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic. My boss referred me Dr Jitha Shaji. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair regrowth treatment for it. Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Jitha Shaji has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Jitha Shaji. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The overall atmosphere in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic is very soothing. The complete process of h.i.v aids was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The waiting area in the Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Jitha Shaji and the male sexual problems I didn't lose hope. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. J I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this but i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in the Ayurkalpa Clinic is very soothing.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have insomnia. The Ayurkalpa Clinic has proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Even though Dr Jitha is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. She is a very practical doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
I needed an Anti-Ageing Treatment for which I consulted dr Jitha Shaji at her clinic Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver treatment Clinic in alappuzha. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am happy.
I was in so much stress due to my insomnia. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself after Dr Shaji's treatment. The Ayurkalpa Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and sensible. Thank you so much for your response. I will follow what you said and i hope it works. Thanks again.
i am very happy the treatment of dr.jitha. she uses medicines prepared by her own to treat her patients. i was impressed with the medicine quality and approach of the doc towards patient.
I neede a guidance before dong family planning. I consulted Dr Jitha Shaji who is a famous Ayurvedic doctor in Kerala. I owe him a big thank for his great help.
Dr. Jitha Shaji provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor. Its been a relief to listen. Once again thank you for answering,
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful. Very happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitha Shaji to be very helpful. Helpful
I had a very good experience with this doctor and I recommend her.
Hi, Very good approach in diagnosing.
Hiiii mam my periods is late for 1 month I did pregnancy test but it's negative don't no wt to do please help me regarding this please mam.
I have changed my diet planned. Bcz of low testosterone I am taking more zinc foods and eggs+milk dry fruits etc. But I am getting Thick sperm and come out every 4 days and getting pimple on face. Can I continue my diet.
I'm 27 year old, I'm suffering wit back n cervical problem from last 4 years. N also I'm sugar patient. From 3 months I'm under going for HpV treatment. N from 2 days back I've tingling in my right hand and that's irritating me. What should I do?
I have a dry cough but not Cold. I have also itchy eyes and Sneezing continuously. It happen mostly in night and early morning. It is happening with me last 10-15 days. I got fever and cold last month but after that I completely fine but cough problem still there. Please advice.
My son is 5 years old he got lungs allergy so doctor gave levolin 100 and budecort inhalers and with that montair LCD kid syrup is using those are safe or having any side effects by that medicines, how long should my kid use those inhalers is their any permanent solution by not using those inhaler ever.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
I'm 20 years old girl my hair was very good when I was studying in my 10 th std now my hair is completely thin d full of dull with too much of rough hair suggest me good shampoo oil d conditioner.
I have gone through Ivf and conceived baby now I am 20 weeks pregnant when checking anatomy scan found out my cervix length is 2.7 cm during 12 weeks anatomy scan the cervix length was 3.70 cm.I am really worried now about the cervix length will it come back to normal or should I opt for any medicines or cervical cerclage.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.