Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
For e. G. I have black spots as well a pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I was suffering from chocolate cyst on my right & left overy and my both falopian tubes were blocked. On 25th may I had gone through leprosy. Now I have to take leuprolide 3.75mg injection for next two months. After how many month after operation I can conceive? is there any risk if I conceive? what is the probability of occurrence of cyst again in my body? kindly reply.
I'm 19 years old. My height is 5.3 and weight is 45 kg. I want to increase my weight. Because I'm unsatisfied of my weight. Pls advise.
I am 21. I want to loose my weight in 2 month up to 50-55 kg. please tel me Wht should I do? Which diet should I follow?
Can fat of a person is a big problem to him if yes then how can he loose lis fat on behalf of his dait.
I am having problem of pimples from 3 years I need solution for Tha to remove all pimple from my face please give me a way from it.
Hello sir, I have a problem that is my teeth. 4 years ago I cleaned my teeth. But I have cavities. How to make my teeth are cavityless and whitecolour teeth. Pls suggest me sir, Thank you sir,
How do I get to sleep as early as possible after I come from my usual late evening shift since I don't feel like?
Does eating apple and watermelon during the days of periods reduces the bleeding or causes heavy bleeding?
I am all the time in stress I think a lot over issues sometimes it's like I go out of my control I get angry very easily please help me control my mind and help me to b happy.
I have backache for last few years. Can you please tell me what can be the problem. I have to turn my neck left and right to feel relaxed. Pls help thanks.
I am 29 years old female. There is a bacterial infection with puss at the end of my vagina. My doctor preferred me T- bact ointment Moxikind cv 1gm but yesterday that infection become large and puss comes out of it. Whole day it was paining alot but at the end of day when I cleared the puss. I get some relief. Please refer me so that I will get instant eons relief with no side effects.
Sir, I already done two times orthoscopy by doctor for removing loose body generate in right knee. But in MRI again show loose body (synovial chondromatosis. Can I done orthoscopy third time for remove loose body or it is reaksable. Please advice me.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.