Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kochi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Related to eye .Hello Dr. Mujhe ek medicine pata chali hai aur kaha ki isse month tk lene pe eye ka 0.25 number kam ho jata hai .aur 2 month lene pe 0.5 ka kam .mere 0.5 number hai eye ka .to kya isse farak padta hai kya ? Sayad is medicine ke baare me kam Jane jante ho .to plzz pta krke btaye .Med. Ka name hai " Lutivit"
Getting lose sperm for every two or three days later in the sleep. Will it become a problem in future.
I have acne problem on my face nd I hve acne marks nd rough texture it had created on my face. What should I do to get rid of it ?
Please let me know the best ointment for skin burn. Skin burn with hot water at the time of taking bath. Thanks.
I am suffering from stomach pain from one week. I consulted a doctor he said it gas trouble. Please give some precautions to reduce my problem.
Two years back I did yag pi laser treatment what the time period of that effect remain as it is? Is this a last longer?
Having repetitive involuntary chewing jaw movements. I was prescribed trihexyphenidyl, propranolol 10mg, fluoxtine 20mg.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil