Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak B ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I.m 23 years old. And I.m.pregnant. Very stretch marks and black spot in. My tummy. What is the precaution?
Which food activates our growth hormone. I'm goind to be 17 years old. Meje thodi muchh aur dadhi aa gai hai. Bilkul thodi si. But ab vo badh nahi rahi hai. Iam worried about it. Help me.
Hi am sumit jha from pune. Please answer me what is smoking effect And how to stop smoking please any idia for stop smoking.
I want to loss my tummy only belly I m not fat from back n thighs only I have a fat tummy I want to make it flat plzz help me out I m only 18 yrs old n I dnt eat even fast food.
What is the solution of head ache I feel always in my head it stays for 2 or 3 days then automatically get normal. Please help.
I am 26 year old. My weight is 74. I am doing exercise yoga daily and I am fit. I should fit in future what should eat with yoga exercise. Please give me a diet chart. Becuse I want to fit in future.
I am 29 year old male and the last 3 years I suffered from hemorrhoids ,but very few ayurvedic treatments has not helped please suggestion me for best treatment.
I had acne on my stomach and back. doctor suggested minocyclic diavaine 50mg tablet and soap. i have pigmentation on my face and nose also become fat. These above conditions r developed during 7th month of my pregnancy. i had c section 5 weeks before. shall i use minocyclic tablet during brest feeding
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!