Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArundhatiYour feedback matters!
Creatinine 1.35 Urea 29 having kidney stone and diabetes. Unable to eat as eveytime the patient tries to eat, she vomits. The medicines to stop vomiting also tried but without any result. Allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda all welcome.
Hi doctor. Me and my girlfriend had sex 23 days ago. She missed her periods for one day. But we used condoms. Still we are worrying coz my girlfriend having only mild back pain for last 3 day on and off rather then than no symptoms what so ever. Coz she missed periods one day. We are getting afraid. Will it be a pregnancy. It's been 23 days we had sex using condoms. One mild pack pain on and off she's getting. Will this be a pregnancy or just our fear. Thank you.
Hi. I am 26 years old male and I have a skin problem. I have itching In my dental parts. On my testicles there are red pimples which always need to me starch and it happens mostly at night. I tried many creams but did not got positive results. Please advise.
I am a 22 years old and I m physically very weak. I want to buildup my body. So please suggest me a. proper digest. And medicine for gain the weight. And to increase the muscles. Currently I m not taking any medicine's.
My wife is 5 ft 1 inch and weight is 66.5kg. She is working lady kindly suggest to decrease the weight and the fat of thighs tummy and the shoulder back side.
I'm regularly doing exercise and dieting too. I have loss my weight 14 kgs so I'm happy with this but I want to increase muscle bulk of my body so which food should I prefer and in which quantity?
I am 30 year old I am on diet bt still not getting any kind of effects going to gym for 2 hours using green tea bt also nothing happens. Can you tell how to lose weight instantly.
Is becoming bold any solution to control hairfall? If not then tell me what remedies we should take to control hairfall?
Am a student bt my weight is only 50 am looking like a wire plzzz help me how to gain my weight and looking for good.
Sir mere body ke baal bahut girte hai aur jab snaan karne ke Baad bahut baal girte hai please solve my problem.
I am just 16 year old and I am doing +1 medical I have very serious hair fall problem if I even put my hand in hair in a usual manner ,i have 3-4 strands of hair every time even when I do not do anything I can feel that something us falling on my neck and shoulder which are hair strands while having shampoo, I can find approx. 50 or more strands on my hands moreover I have grey hair too I want to fix the hair fall first what I can do?
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.