Doctor in Dr. Sait's Homoeopathy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Submit a review for Dr. Sait's HomoeopathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr.Sadath Sait has been treating my medical condition for a few months now, and my health has improved so much since then.He is an incredible doctor with highly recommended diagnostic skills and treatment options.I would recommend him to anyone looking for homeopathic treatment. If you need a doctor who truly cares about you as a person, look no further, you will find him in Dr.Sait..highly recommended. .
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are helped me improve my health. No issue but i will continue for it things..... and any changes for this .... please tell me sir....i am kindly requesting ......
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and professional. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be very helpful. Thanku soo much sir,it was great pleasure to me?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be very helpful. Thanks.. Par homiopath se thik ho jayega kya?
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are very helpful. Is homeopath is that much helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be very helpful. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sadath Sait to be well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are caring. But other symptoms is what
Dr. Sadath Sait provides answers that are knowledgeable. Helpful
Sleeping disorders or as some people calls it, insomnia, is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. It is a known fact that sleep is a major necessity for any person since the hormone levels and other forms of bodily activities are regulated only if the person gets a good night's sleep. The body needs some form of rest after a long day, that is, the normal breaks that a person takes is not sufficient enough to keep him or her healthy, but a proper sleep for atleast 6-8 hours is needed to keep oneself fit.
Forms of sleeping disorders
Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep. Some common types of sleeping disorders are,
These are the very common forms of sleeping disorders that can be seen in a person. All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long due to the complete or partial loss of sleep. At times, the break in the sleeping patterns can also be brought about due to jet lags or an uncomfortable travelling schedule.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition. Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are,
* Loss of concentration during the day
* Falling asleep during the day and during work
* Irritable sensation all throughout the day
* Loss of patience during work
* Suddenly waking up in the middle of the night
Solution to the problem
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages. Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are,
* Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
* Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
* Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache.
Sir, my wife had taken i-pill today afternoon? We did unwanted sex after 6 hours after taking the i-pill? Now what can we do, to prevent pregnancy.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.