Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Kishanganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar Kumar SahaYour feedback matters!
Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protected sex, I had done my hiv test on 7th day, 135th day and 174th day from that incident. All report was negative. Do I need further test as I am scared and for last 6 month I am facing many health issues like hip pain, fissure, mouth sores, itching in lower part of legs or below knee.
I have a bad breath problem. Though I brush twice daily and flush sometimes as well but the problem persists. My digestion is also ok. Sometimes toilets are not timely.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
I am suffering from talking problem. Specially some character not outing from my mouth. By some time this words can out.
I have some problems sir, I am paning from teeth sir and not drinking from cooling water sir please tell a solution.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.
I do flossing and mouthwash daily once and brushing twice. Please let me know if this figure is enough for my teeth to last longer without any problem and what time is best to do flossing and mouthwash if I do them only once daily. Thank you.
RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE PROBLEM IN TOOTH , THE BACTERIA DEVELOPED BETWWEN THE GAPS OF THE TEETH GETTING PAIN.WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.
Hii sir I am 23 years old and I usually chewing tobaccos like pan masala but now I have mouth problem I can't eat hot and spicy food. So please suggest me some easy solution to overcome from this problem.
I have a daughter of 2.5 years ,there are yellow spots on her front upper teeth though we used to brush her teeth twice a day.
I am 21 years old. My tooth are in brown color due to flourosis (florin water) what I can do for remove that color on my tooth?
My tooth was broken and it root was is remained now after few month it was decayed from the root of the tooth it years from the root so now wh at to do.
My upper tooth have gaps. And I am looking bad when ever I smile. Are there any kind of clips available? What to do? Thanks.
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
• For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or water. Then, get to your dentist’s clinic right away.
• For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down
• If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
• For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
• For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist or an hospital as soon as possible.
Here are some simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to the teeth:
• Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
• Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels, beetle nut ( supari ) and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
• Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
Most dentists reserve time in their daily schedules for emergency patients. Call your dentist and provide as much detail as possible about your condition.