Doctor in Vidya Prabha Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Vidya Prabha HospitalYour feedback matters!
I want to get rid of a tattoo which is on my right forearm. Is laser treatment safe and how much it would cost me.
I have skin problem which makes me very irritable as it itches a lot. It has been years and I have tried many doctors bu couldn't get rid of it. Is it completely curable or not?
Hi I am just fed up of my tanned skin so please give some info regarding how to get a complete fair skin.
Hi, I an suffering from melasma, I apply melalumin in the day and melano tx cream before going to bed but it makes my skin too dry. Can I apply boroline on my face and then these creams?
I am 43 I had breast pain my gynecologist suggest that evion 400 mg tab for 2 months still there was breast and nipple pain in both breast again I went to gynecologist she suggested cap simrose 500 mg tab for only 10 days now after taking simrose tab I feel better please suggest whether I should continue simrose tsb for 1 month any harm is there continuing with simrose tab whether it will effect with my regular menstrual cycle pl give me correct and clear suggestions.
Health Query Dull Skin I have dull and dry skin. I am looking for face wash and moisturizer that will help my skin to be hydrated, fresh and healthy. Please suggest me something. One friend told me to use Neutrogena products. And I heard about The Body Shop products. So which one I should use for my skin. Or suggest me any dernocosmetic products that will help.
If you have sensitive skin, you should use cleansers, toners, makeup and moisturizers which are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
Hi I am 27 years old my skin tone was good jn 2015 but once I applied panderm cream after that my skin become dull dark patches pigmentation etc. Now I want clean skin with fair tone bcz I got married after 2 months so please help me out from it.
I am using melalumin in the day and melano tx cream before going to bed for pigmentation on my face. Its been 1 month I cnt find too much improvement please help.
I have rectal pain from the past 10 days and it was severe pain while passing stool and bleeding. I have consulted a doctor and he prescribed some Amoxicillin antibiotic and zerodol tablet along with one stool softener syrup freelex. After 3 days also it wasn't reduced and he gave me another antibiotic with more power along with zerodol. Now it is a bit okay. He says it's fissure and needs surgery. Does it really required? Around 3 years back the same situation has come and I have used drotin tablet along with flagyl 400 based on the prescription by another doctor n it got cured in 4-5 days. Can you please suggest the permanent solution for this problem?
Sir I am facing a problem of slight irritation around my chin when I wash my face and also if I eat any pickles like tomato please suggest measure to control it n give food to be taken to reduce this.
I met with an accident, it's just some minor scratches but I think there can be some infection so I went to the medical store and he gave me "Castor-Nf" should I use it or not?
I am using sbl berberis aquifolium mother tincture q along with sbl berberis gel since 20 days But I did not find any good result. Nd even I am using aloevera gel along this. SHould I stop using aloevera gel with this medicines. Please help me out how to clear complexion. Nd how to use these medicines properly. Help me.
My facial skin is becoming dried ,resulting in the appearance of holes on the cheeks and it's losing it's glow. Suggest me a better way to Unhole those and regaining the glow back, As of my skin is natural (suggested by dermatologists those whom I consulted long ago).
My age is 31 and I have scars in hands and legs. Scars were caused by bug bites. Suggest me a good scar removal cream. Please specify the name.
For long, under eye dark circles have been associated with stress, fatigue, or lack of sound sleep. However, there are a lot more factors that contribute to the appearance of dark circles. It is a well-known fact that the skin under our eyes is thinner as compared to the other body parts.
Dark circles appear when there is a dilation of the blood vessels present under eyes. It is these dilated and swollen blood vessels that appear as dark circles under the eyes.
The dilation, inflammation, irritation or rupture of the blood vessels can be an outcome of
- An increased use of eye makeups, skin allergies, dermatological conditions such as Eczema.
- Increased exposure to sun rays.
- Dark circles can be a hereditary condition.
- The dark circles can also be an outcome of the eye bags or protruding fats pockets.
- With age, the lower eyelid (along with the rest of the face) may lose volume.
Treatments for Dark Circles
- In case the dark circles are an outcome of allergies or eczema, consult a doctor. The use of over the counter antihistamine medicines can reduce the swelling and the puffiness to a great extent, thereby reducing the dark circles. Caution: Avoid self-medication. The medicines used should be the doctor recommended.
- Cosmetic Blepharoplasty: This is a surgical procedure to enhance the appearance of your eyes by taking care of problems including dark circles, eye bags, droopy eyelids. Depending on the requirement, Blepharoplasty helps to get rid of the excess fats, muscles, skin or tissues either from the upper or lower eyelids or both (lower eyelids in the case of dark circles) to provide significant improvement.
- Chemical peels and Acugel therapy: Peels and acugel treatment help in reducing dark circles and eye bags to a great extent.
- The Laser therapy that uses an intense light beam into the target skin area (in this case, the skin under the eyes) can play an instrumental role in reducing the dark circles, thereby making the eyes look younger and rejuvenated.
- One can also try out some home and natural remedies such as
- Potato, known for its bleaching properties can be used to deal with dark circles. Extract the potato juice (you can grate the potato). Dip a cotton in the potato juice and apply it on your closed eyes ensuring the dark circles are covered. Rinse off the eyes after 10-15 minutes with cold water. You can carry out the same procedure with rose water to reduce the dark circles.
- Applying chilled cucumber slices or chilled green tea bags on the dark circles will produce fruitful results.
- Packed with Vitamin E, almond oil can work wonders to reduce the dark circles. Gently massage the dark circles with almond oil before retiring to bed and then rinse it off (use cold water) the next morning.
- In addition to this, make sure you follow a healthy sleep routine (6-8 hours of daily sleep is a must).
- Take care of your diet. Foods such as eggs, salmon, green tea or avocados can produce significant improvement in the case of dark circles.
- Keep the body hydrated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!