I am doctor Chandrasekhar Sakolikar, Gynaecologist. And I have done diploma in IVF and reproductive medicine I am in practice since 20 years.
This is my test tube baby centre by the name of IVF Angeles test tube baby centre which is only one centre in Kharghar . We give all the facilities regarding reproductive medicine here like IUI IVF ICSI we have donor sperms we can have a Donor eggs also. So I think every IVF consultant must be able to satisfy all the queries of the couple who is suffering from infertility they have lot of questions lot of negativity.
So I must be able to change this negativity into the positivity actually success rate of the IVF patient differs from patient to patient it actually depends on the age of the patient, condition of the uterus, condition of the endometrium, quality of the eggs and the grading of the embryos which are formed out of these eggs. Nobody can guarantee hundred percent sure that your success rate by this IVF treatment but definitely one can try his 101% to make it positive at last it depends on luck of the patient also.
Because everything is not depend on IVF consultant we have some offers regarding this statement also so that comes in packages so we give three trial package also in that if there is no success we give 40% refund and if you want to know more details you can go to the lybrate.com.read more
I am Dr Chandrashekhar Sakolikar. I am IVF consultant in IVF Angels Test Tube Baby Centre in Kharghar. I am MD - Obstetrics and Gynaecology. I have done diploma in IVF and reproductive medicine. Every IVF consultant must be able to solve all the queries of infertility couple have. They come with a totally negative mentality but we must be able to change their mentality to positive things so that the treatment will show positive results. No one can guarantee 100% success by this IVF treatment but I must try my 101% best of best efforts to make everything positive.
The success rate of this IVF treatment mainly depends on the age of the patient, condition of the uterus lining which is called the endometrium, then the quality of the eggs and the grading of the embryos which will be formed out of the egg. And at the end luck of the patient at the time of the treatment because no one can guarantee 100%.
I think it is not just the pregnancy test positive at the end of the treatment but I would like to see the babies which are really angels for me, with the couple at the end of the treatment. This is my aim. We give them other facilities also like 3 trial plan with money refund facility. They have to pay at one time, we try three times. If success is not there we give 40% refund to them. For more details, you can go to the lybrate.com .
Thank you!read more
Lybrate.com has top trusted IVF Specialists from across India. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all IVF Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekhar Sakolikar
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar SakolikarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandrashekhar Sakolikar to be very helpful, saved my life, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandrashekhar Sakolikar to be very helpful. Thank you so much sir
Nice , but treatment charge not effort
Hi, I'm actively trying for a baby for the past 3 months. In the last month, my follicle was not growing during the follicular study and the doctor had to end the cycle. However, in this cycle, I got my periods on 26th December and it lasted for two days. On the 13th and 15th day of follicular study, my follicle was small. However, on 16th day, again it started bleeding. Please help me as I'm very worried about this.
Hi, I am planning a baby my rubella igg is 10.20 AI Is it good or bad. I don’t understand pls help me to knw this and my prolactin level are also high its 76.70 NG/ML Is this normal to conceive.
Is it possible to plan for pregnancy post 2 days of ovulation date as I heard the egg is fertile only for 12 to 24 hours during ovulation or we need to wait for next month for another ovulation date.
Very urgent. Sir,please guide me whether I can use coconut oil or olive oil on penis to make it slippery as I am trying for baby. It make too rigid or dry and once by trying without oil skin wide opened and blood came out. Is these oil o.k to use or it kills sperm? My wife got miscarriage once before. Please guide me any natural lubricant to use so that it does not harms sperm. And it makes penis slippery for penetration.
Hi, I undergo fertility treatment. Today, after follicular study doctor told that the quality egg is there with matuated condition and advised to have intercourse in coming 5 days. But from third day (from 30th oct), she advice me to take deviry 10 mg for 5 days. Is it good option? When I check in internet, it is given that after one week of having deviry tablet we will get bleeding. So I am afraid about that. Pls advice me what to do.
I am 36 years old married 9 years no child. Last month I got infertility treatment by ivf m inj and it gainedmy weight 15 kg in one month I amazed. What should I do for weight loss?
I am a 29 year old woman. I have been trying to conceive for past 3 years. I also underwent several treatments but didn't work out. Since then hoping for it to happen naturally. I had very scanty period on 27th last month, it was mostly black and dark red at times. Again I got the same spotting 15 days later. Since then whenever I use washroom, light blood or gel sort of comes out. Sometimes also have back ache. Please help.
Good afternoon Doctor I would like to know all the infertility problems in men can be treated, how much it cost approximately, and once we undergoing the treatment how many years or months it take to cure, kindly answer me as early as possible. Thank you.
Doctors believe that all women are born with a certain quantity of eggs as well as chances of conception. Also, all bodies are unique with individual strengths and weaknesses. Fertility tests can help in unravelling a number of issues as well as the health of your reproductive system as a whole. It is important to address various lifestyle issues in order to retain your fertility and ensure that you have a hassle free conception. Read on to know more about the ways in which you can preserve your fertility.
- Oral health: There are a number of medical studies that go as far as suggesting that the state of the woman’s oral health is a significant factor when it comes to the proper functioning of her reproductive system. Many women who have required treatment for infertility are said to have suffered from oral health problems like inflammation and gum disease. One needs to avoid these issues so as to have more reproductive success. So, it is important to brush and floss on a regular basis in order to have better oral and reproductive health.
- Food: When we are talking about oral health, how can food intake be too far behind? In order to maintain good oral health, it is important to take care of your eating habits. One should steer clear of excessive sugary food intake as well as junk food intake which end up harming the gums as well as the overall system of the patient. Also, you must avoid eating processed carbohydrates like white bread and white rice. It is also a good idea to get your proteins from plant sources rather than animal sources. Furthermore, it is also a good option to strike trans fat off the list and to pick unsaturated fats instead. This kind of a diet is known as low glycemic diet which keeps the sugar levels stable. This helps in boosting all body functions in general, including one’s fertility.
- Smoking: As per a number of medical studies, about 13 per cent of the infertility cases are linked with excessive smoking. Tobacco has an adverse effect on the state of your fertility, and it usually makes the eggs deteriorate at a much faster rate. It can also cause early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, which is a dangerous condition where the egg gets lodged in the fallopian tube. Smoking can also bring about early menopause.
- Vitamin supplements: Many doctors suggest that once a woman has entered her child bearing years, it is important to start taking multivitamins as these contain folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient that helps in foetal growth and stimulates ovulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
One of the major milestones in a woman’s life is the entry into motherhood. For most women, when this does not happen in the natural logical sequence of things, there is anxiety and lot of pressure from family and friends.
However, with advancements now, there are options like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IUI and IVF) available, which can help increase the chances of conception and pregnancy. IVF is where the egg is retrieved from the woman’s womb, fertilised externally and then transplanted back into the uterus where it grows to full term. However, there are always unanswered questions like how long to wait before going for IVF, is it the right procedure for me, etc.
Read on to know to find answers to some of these.
- Maternal age: As a woman reaches 35 and a man reaches 40, the fertility rates drop significantly. The chances that a woman at 35 will conceive is about 20%, which goes down to 5% if the woman is 40. However, this rate can be significantly increased by using IVF. The quality of the egg would gradually deteriorate, and so if a woman is nearing 40, it is better to consider IVF as the ovarian reserve would be optimal with IVF.
- Failed intrauterine insemination: In couples who have problems with the sperm reaching the uterus, intrauterine insemination (IUI) is first attempted. However, if 3 or more attempts of fail, it is time to consider IVF.
- Duration of inability to conceive: While some couples conceive quite promptly in a month or two, most take about 6 to 8 months of unprotected sex to conceive. Therefore, IVF can be an option if you are failing to conceive even after a year. Less than a year, don’t fret. Take it easy and it might just do the trick.
- Medical health: Both the partner’s medical health should be taken into account. Lifestyle changes like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse should be considered, which can account for poor sexual performance and therefore lead to an inability to conceive. Health conditions like diabetes and heart disease can also lead to infertility. Hypothyroidism in women is another thing that must be ruled out, as it often leads to an inability to conceive.
- Sexual problems with the partner: One of the first things to do before going for IVF is to check that the male does not have any issues. Be it erection issues or ejaculation issues or sperm issues, they need to be ruled out. Sperm quality, quantity, and motility have to be analysed, and if they are optimal, IVF can be considered.