Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for Vishal Khandwa Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
From last 3 days I having a normal chest pain. It occurs and suddenly stops. Is it a acidity or something else.
I am suffering from back pain from 1 year. I am taking mobiswift d tablet regularly. But I feel sleepy whenever I take this tablet. So is there any alternative to mobiswift d which does not make me feel drowsy?
In my sister heels pain but when she touch the heel no feel but she start walking she feel the pain in heels.
Hi everyone one. Since from last night I am feeling uneasy in my chest, I keep fearing that some thing will happen to me now, I shave a mild pain in my chest and I am much dull from yesterday. I have gone through ECG and it's ok. I have acidity problem. Now my question is my problem is related to acidity or heart. Thanks for your help.
Human skeletal system is formed by bones. Bones unite at joints. Joints are the places where movement takes place. Muscles attached to the bones produce movement. Structures like ligaments are attached to bones which limit movement due to aging and repeated wear and tear the cartilage in between the bones looses its elasticity and gets worn out and has a bad impact over the joint. The problems that arises commonly are cervical spondylosis shoulder pain low back pain osteoarthritis knee heel pain etc,
Physiotherapy deals with these problems by relieving pain with modalities such as interferential therapy long wave diathermy laser therapy ultrasound therapy etc, once the pain subsides exercise therapy are started and ergonomical and home advice are given to prevent the recurrence. Physiotherapy is considered to be the safest method for this problems than surgical
Methods. Physiotherapeutic modalities are non invasive without any adverse effects and complications
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Knee pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the knee joint caused by injury or overuse. The knee joint consists of small bone structures, the kneecap, supporting ligaments and cartilage of the knee. This joint bears the full weight of the body, which makes it very vulnerable to injury.
Causes of knee pain
Knee pain is usually caused by injuries to the knee such as exposure to a direct force on the knee, abnormal twisting of the knee or falling on your knees. Some causes of knee pain are -
- Knee strains and sprains - Overworking the knee joints can damage the tissues of the knee joint resulting in knee sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis - it is condition where the protective cartilage around the kneecap is damaged, resulting in knee pain
- Bursitis - Excessive movement of the knee or kneeling down for extended periods can irritate the bursa (a fluid sac below the skin above the knee joint) that causes swelling and pain, thereby giving rise to this condition
- Gout - This condition is characterized by the accumulation of uric acid in crystal form around the knee joint, causing inflammation and pain
- Tendon disorders - Tendons connect the muscles to the bones, and overworking the knee can cause the tendons around the knee to become sore and painful
- Kneecap dislocation - Injuries may cause the kneecap to shift out of its position, this causes swelling and pain in the knee joint
Symptoms of knee pain
Severe knee pain can restrict movements such as walking or standing. The symptoms vary according to the extent of the damage suffered by the knee. Most common symptoms of knee pain are problems in climbing stairs, inability to extend the knees, limping and swelling of the knee joint. In some cases, knee pain may also cause fever.
There are advanced and scientific treatments available now for severe knee pains. They include intra-articular injection of ozone, PRP, steroid, local anesthetic medication in isolation or in combination. These are cost-effective and easily accepted by patients.
Physiotherapy helps in restoration of movements of knee in a pain-free manner. Pain management specialist deals with knee comprehensively.
Hi I am suffering from joint pains n back pain n recent blood test has shown aso test positive with value 232 what it means n is there any problem I am suffering from.
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome is also known as Ulnar Neuropathy, a nerve compression syndrome where the Ulnar nerve, also known as the funny bone nerve, gets compressed due to heightened pressure or stretching. It can lead to numbness or a tingling sensation in little and ring fingers, sometimes pain in forearm and an overall weakness in the hand. Ulnar nerve is one of the three main nerves in the arm. It runs in a groove on the inner side of the elbow. Since it travels through a narrow space and has very little protective tissue, the nerve is quite vulnerable to compression.
The symptoms of this condition may range from mild to severe. Some of the mild symptoms include:
- Numbness in little and ring finger as the fingers fall asleep
- A tingling sensation, usually like the pinch of pins and needles in ring and little finger
- Pain in forearm
- Weakness in the hand
- Some of the severe symptoms include:
- Reduction in overall hand grip
- A claw like deformity in hand
- Wasting of muscles of the hand
Bending elbow over a long period of time like while using cell phone or during sleep can cause ulnar nerve compression. Resting the elbow for a long period over a hard surface can also cause an irritation of the nerve, leading to such symptoms. In some cases, the nerve snaps back and forth over a bony bump, resulting in an irritated nerve. People who undertake intense physical activity, especially using their arms, are more likely to develop this problem. Eg. baseball pitchers. Apart from this, people who have suffered from a dislocated elbow or have arthritis are also at risk.
Generally, doctors diagnose this condition through the symptoms. However, nerve tests are also conducted to check the level of nerve compression. Electromyography is a procedure in which electrodes are placed on the skin and muscles to measure muscle health. Determining muscle health and level of compression helps decide the mode of treatment. Generally, the symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome are managed through a conservative treatment. However, in cases of severe compression, surgery can be considered as an option to relieve pressure, moving nerve to the front of the elbow or removing a part of the bone.
For mild cases, a towel or a protective cover for elbow is recommended. The towel should be wrapped around the elbow loosely. An elbow splint can be worn at night to protect the elbow from being bent for long time.
How can a physical therapist help?
A physiotherapist has an essential role to play in treatment of this syndrome. A therapist can help the patient to learn ways of avoiding pressure to the nerve. After surgery, with restrictions of movement, a therapist can help achieve smooth recovery and movement of the elbow. Your physical therapist will determine the activities that bring on your symptoms. The recommendations at this point will be to avoid those activities for a time. Remember, the nerve is irritated and at times swollen. If the irritation and swelling are reduced, the symptoms should resolve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. As the bones grow porous, they are more brittle and prone for fracture. In severe conditions, a person's limb length can also be altered, leading to stooped and shortened stature.
Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis. An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Once it does set in, there are various medications available; however, as with most allopathic medications, there are side-effects. Well-known as it is, homeopathy treats the individual and not just the disease. Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Calcaria iod - In addition to bone loss, where there is muscular and fat deficiency, this supplement has been proven to work well.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
To conclude, there are many remedies that can help treat osteoporosis and its consequences, the above being the few popular ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir Mene december month me Engography karwaya reports r Normal Echo report r normal Tmt report r Normal Lipid Profile Report r Normal But doctor left hand aur sholder me jalan aur dard kafi hota he aur heart me halka hot he Aur 3 to 4 din se heart ke piche jalan aur dard ho raha he (me daily morning me 4 km walking karta hu us ke baad cycling 15 miniuts karta hu phir light snack karta hu aur balck tea leta ha Phir company me job pe chala jata hu aur aane ke baad night me dinner karne ke baad phir 4 km walking karta hu) please muje kaya huwa he jo dard jata hee nahi please reply.
Last year 29th December ko train me mujhe back head me chot lg gyi. 1 week baad se head pain hone lga. Pehle Maine homeopathy Doctor se check up krwaya. But thik nahi hua. Phir Maine GP se check up krwaya. 8th February ko CT SCAN hua. Doctor said there is nothing. Pain pehle se bahut hi km hua hai. Bt Abhi bhi pain hota hai dono side in head, in ear, in jaw. And sometimes sensation in tongue. Sometimes in Right hand and right leg weakness feel hota hai.
Feeling pain under collar bone. It pains when pressed gently. All cardio tests done a weak ago. Echo normal. Ecg normal. Pl suggest. Im 58 years of age.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.