Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Khammam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath Vyas MarlaYour feedback matters!
A medical practitioner with knowledge and ethics....
Hi doc I am 19years old I am fat and have belly And after two week I am gonna attend a large function. So I want to reduce my fat and belly. What should I do to get the best results. My parents are not allowing me to go to gym. Help me out please.
Sir, I am diagnosed for diabetes .Sugar level maintaining 140 after breakfast and consuming tab glycheck M 30 OD.(sugar level checked after 2 hrs from breakfast). In this situation can I consume fruits Or instead of sugar, jaggery.Also guide me about diet plan.
My weight is very much and have big stomach. I wanna to be slim. I don't take fatty food. Please give me appropriate advise so that I can loose my weight. Thank you.
What are the symptoms of flu? How can we cure flu? What is the difference between flu and swine flu?
I have fever and stomach pain for more than 9 days but sometimes fever are not. Fever are coming with cold?
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.
I am having severe headache from past 2 years. I had prescribed glass and I am wearing it since 6months but there is no relief of pain. Help.
HEY! I am Suffering From Constant Sneezing without any reason. Can You refer the Medicine to cure it I need your Help please.
My friend is suffering from high fever since last two days and his fever is not getting down, so what should he do now?
Hi, my mom is 53 years old and she is a patient of high blood pressure and blood sugar. Please advise me remedies without any medication. Thanks.
I am 24 years old and I have headache problem since 4 months so please suggest me what can I do for it.
Sir. I am having ringworms near my thighs and I can't get rid off of it. I have wasted many RS on it. Used many creams, it helped me little. Help me.
Mera age 49 hai mujhe 10 sal se daibetes hai main wife se sex nahi kar pata hun 1-2minute ke andar dichcharg hojatahun bahut thakat mahsus karta hain aap mere isi dawai batayen jo sex ka aanad le sakun.
I have desk job and in the last 4 years my weight has gone up from 70 kgs to 82 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
I had stomach pain and burning feeling. I did endoscopy and results are normal. Also the endoscopy results show H.Pylori positive. What should I do. I am worried.
Hi friends, my name is Dr Umesh Deshmukh. I’m a consultant in anaesthesia and pain management. Today I’ll be speaking on chronic pain because this topic is very close to my heart. I also suffered from chronic pain.
Chronic pain is a condition shared by many of us including myself. It can be caused by joint disease, arthritis, migraine, fibromyalgia, bad back and cervical spondylitis, excessive weight gain. The important thing to note is that chronic pain whatever the cause, hangs on for weeks or months or even years and decades together. It wrecks your life and lifestyle, it changes you from inside. So as it is said that God helps only those who help themselves. So there are certain things that we must do to alleviate the pain apart from what a doctor can give to us.
- First is walking. Walking is one of the best things we can do to alleviate pain. You must start slowly with slow increments in your walking time every day.
- Acupuncture is one of the modalities of pain therapy that has been neglected over a long period of time. But acupuncture is very effective in chronic pain and it if possible consult a good acupuncturist to treat your chronic pain because acupuncture increases the natural pain killing hormones known as endorphins in your body.
- Other important thing is to get your mind off from whatever work etc. you do. You must take periodic breaks from your works. You could do something to distract yourself like reading a book or probably singing a song. Having a conversation with your friend something like that you can do, it takes your mind off from pain and distraction is the most important thing to treat chronic pain.
- Other important aspect is a change in diet and managing your weight. You must reduce your excess weight by performing certain diet changes in which the dietician can advise you what to do.
As far as treatment is concerned to consult a pain expert. There are pain specialists available in metros and big cities and big hospitals. Nowadays, there is even available on a part time basis. You can also consult them through Lybrate.
Some of these pain specialists like me, are also experts in interventions of various kinds especially in dealing with pain back or spine problems and joint problems. These interventions may constitute simple injections for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. The pain controlling device in plantations in your spinal cord and also doing surgeries like spine surgeries joint replacements etc. These certain things can be treated by pain specialists and some of them can be treated only by surgeons but the pain specialists can advise you when to go in for a surgery.
So friends, if there is any way that I can help you as a pain specialist. I am available on Lybrate. You can text me or you can send an email to me or you can call me in person so I can devise a plan to help with your pain.