Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Khagaria and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Chand Kavra
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Chand KavraYour feedback matters!
Do kidney pokes a little after flushing kidney stone. As I flushed out my kidney stone, but it pokes a little still. Could nor find out the exact reason?
My mother has CONTRACTED bladder due to suspected GU KOCH'S. She is on ATT since 2 months .urine frequency and urgency is so much (q1 hr) . Some urologist said for reconstructive surgery augmentation of bladder and ureter. I would luke to ask is it compulsory and after this will frequency and urgency be fully cure? And she has a history of recurrent stone formation then if stone form will Dr. can perform ESWL OR PCNL? Pls give your suggestion.
I am Sivakumar from Tamil nadu I am affected due to urine infections 2 times I am tested urine culture and sensitivity Doctors recommend gentamizine injection twice per day 1st time then 2 time gives dnc trip 2 bottles with gentamizine 3 days at the no pain and ok but now also gives pain What is the reason? Any English medicine is available please? Any further test is required, how to cure permanently? Please advise me?
I'm 23 male, in urine time I feel too much pain inside and mouth of my penis and and another time also feel pain and irritation in my pain it started from 3 days before. Please suggest me what kind of medicine I'll take. And as well as swelling the mouth of penis, from which portion urine comes out. Please suggest me some medicine.
Is there any treatment to remove stones from kidney which are caused due to calcification process. If yes tell the process.
I am suffering from kidney stone. What are the eatable, I should avoid to eat. Provide me a week diet plan. And what are the precautions should I take?
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.