Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Khagaria and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
As soon as I get up in the morning I have to run to the toilet I am not able to control will there be any problem.
Hi My daughter have a problem of uti since birth her right kidney function 14% and left kidney function 85%. She has a grade v reflux. Reflux operated in 2010 now she is continuous suffering from uti.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old male weight is 62 kgs, height is 6 feet and have frequent urination problem from 4 months and gastric, indigestion, weight loss.
I am 50 years old man. I am suffering from prostate problem, the coming urine is getting delayed some times, particularly in night time. If I am little bit late in going for peeing, it is difficult to urinate. Please suggest.
My brother had kidney stone last two days back he scanned in that report two small stones showing. What is the treatment for that.
I didn't felt well past few days and consulted a physician. He said I was hypertensive and suggested to do certain investigations like TFt, usg abdomen, KFT, Ecg, and 24 hour urine vma. Everything was alright. But I still have hypertension sometime. What could be the possible reasons?
I am 19 years old but still sometimes I wet my bed at midnights. And this is from my birth but as I growed this got reduced but still sometimes i.
Calculi in kidney is a common feature in day to day medical practice, often attributed to quality of water and nature of body. Of late it has been observed that lot of fluids are required to be taken by patients helping to dissolve the stones. It could be plain water, urination medicines diuretics) and intravenous fluids. When the stone is not managed thus, surgical procedures are the advised to extract stone. The truth that the body may form stones again after surgery- is known to everyone.
In ayurveda too same principle of stone dissolving is followed by way of decoction of some herbal combos etc. The only difference is that diuretic ayurvedic medicines do not cause any potassium salt loss etc and tendency of body to form Stone is also checked.
After surgery too the stone is physically removed but tendency of bodybody to re form the stones doesn't change. Similarly in multiple small stones and recurrence problems Ayurveda medicines may well be adopted without the fear of side effects.