Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mr. Balabhadra Prasad Yadav

Nephrologist, Keonjhar

Mr. Balabhadra Prasad Yadav Nephrologist, Keonjhar
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Mr. Balabhadra Prasad Yadav
Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Mr. Balabhadra Prasad Yadav on has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Find the best Nephrologists online in Keonjhar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Book Clinic Appointment


Ardent Steel Ltd. New Colony, Keonjhar-Orissa.Keonjhar Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Mr. Balabhadra Prasad Yadav

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Iam feeling uncomfortable while urinating. I feel like the bladder is not emptied, but when some force is applied under scrotum after urination again some amount of urine is ejected and inflammation in the urinary tract. Im suffering this problem from about 4years. Im HIV negative and I think I have prostatitis. Can someone help me out. Im struggling every day.

Oncologist, Faridabad
Generally prostate related problems causing urinary dysfunction are diseases of elderly. You can get your ultrasound kub and urine analysis done to rule out cause of outlet obstruction it may be a stone or some kind of inflammation. If above are normal you can get psa checked. If it is prostatitis it can be treated by antibiotics under supervision of nephrologist, don't worry.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old male and go to toilet many times in a day. Especially in the morning I used to go toilet many time. It also happened when I drink much water at a time. I do not feel any type of pain in this regard into my body. I am very fed up due to this problem and feel difficulty during travel.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Kollam
Hi you have to drink more water and don't supress your urge. Pls do a routine urine analysis and test for blood sugar. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was having 4-5mm stone in left kidney, and I am taking k-2, potassium citrate syrup for last 2 months. At this time I am having no pain at all. Is this means that stone has gone out, also this time I am having 3-4 rbc's in urine. What does this indicates.

Gastroenterologist, Ahmedabad
Rbc may be because if stone. 4-5 mm stones usually pass on their own. You should again get yourself evaluated to check.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In comparison of other I get frequently urine after drinking water or beer. Is it any problem because when I travel I have to consume little amount of water. And this cause dehydration.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
every person is unique in his own way/ need not to worry. normally also when people go out like market, shopping where toilet facility are scarce they do not drink water/ tea/ coffee/ juice. so no problem . for dehydration u can take sips of water regularly good luck
22 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 old male. Hv some urination and problem. Nd also hv discharge problem. you med. you should prefer.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic treatment will cure it, please give proper information in detail so that I can prescribe you treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/MAM, I have stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7 mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. Please please tell best solution.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take 1 cup of horse gram + Add ½ L water + Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th + Strain and collect the soup + add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate + Mix well + Drink once a day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 51 years (M) -my urea creatinine is 1.2, what should I do not have to increase the level.

General Physician, Nashik
1. Find out how much of protein you are losing in the urine. Protein in urine rises the creatinine. tablets like ace/arb can reduce protein in urine 2. Avoid red meat 3. Avoid weight lifting exercises 4. Tab nephrosave twice daily has given good results in my patients 5. Most importantly make sure bp is within 130/70 at all times
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have frequent urination what should I do? i am diabetic since five yrs on insulin.

M.B.B.S., D.M.C.H.
General Physician, Alwar
Welcome to lybrate, please get your urine tested & upload reports. Keep your blood sugar under control with small & frequent meals, regular exercises & avoiding sweets and carbohydrates rich diet and insulin.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, My age 29 year. In Morning time not clear my urine or digesting problem. this problem last 15 year. What should i do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For constipation eat food with high fiber content and eat bananas at bedtime and drink minimum of three litres of water per day
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I m 23 years old male nd I am having a problem of frequent urinating. I am completely devastated please help.

General Physician, Gurgaon
1.are you having fever/ burning/ pain while urination? 2.For how long this problem is present? 3. turbid urine present or not? we have to investigate you to rule out infection in urine so kindly get Urine R/M done and consult again with reports follow advises given below: maintain hygiene Avoid synthetic undergarment and prefer cotton consult physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, may I have a prescription for urinary infection. I know I have to undergo tests but I want an emergency prescription that I can use till I see a doctor. Thanks for your time doctor.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, As you are diabetic, better to get your urine examination done to see what kind of and how much infection is there. Drink as much as water you can to flush out the infection naturally along with medication. Revert back with the reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a stone in my kidney. My left kidney dose not work properly, so please help me as soon as possible.

General Physician, Faridabad
do not ignore, tell me the size of stone for better guidance, if size is less than 5 mm, chances it will come out, drink 3-5 liter of water daily, it will help you. thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is getting severe health problems. She is suffering wd gas trouble, kidney stones, now her legs are swelling very much along with back me

MCh - Urology, Visiting Fellow Andrology and Men's Health, Visiting Physician Urology and Andrology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Master of Surgery, MBBS, EUREP USI Fellowship
Urologist, Gurgaon
This is a very common situation and your mother will require investigations for her medical condition. Weight reduction, bland diet along with plenty of fluids and salt restriction will benefit her. She will also require a cardiac checkup and renal checkup. Abdominal sonography will throw more light on the size and location of the stones, based on which further treatment can be suggested.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m suffering from frequent urine from last 3 Years and recently I done with sonography, there is stone in right kidney consulting with homeopathy doctor, but there is no sign of relief from frequent urine and pain in kidney. So kindly help out me in this regard.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Tips for removing kidney stones: 1. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate. 2. Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food. 3. Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water lemon soda etc. 4. Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate. 5. Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc. 6. Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice. 7. Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate. 9. Boil 10-12 basil leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and take twice a day. 10. Take 2 tab neeri thrice daily with water after meals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel urgency for urination. Got my USG done. Early median lobe. Prostate size 23grm. Discomfort in the right side of lower abdomen. please advice.

Homeopath, Delhi
If your median lobe is enlarges that means going through prostate problem. Your prostate weight is normal. You may also go for test of blood glucose.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the reason behind Hydronephrosis? Does any cramp in muscles near kidneys cause Hydronephrosis?

md general phisician
General Physician, Hyderabad
Hello, hydronephrosis is bulging of kidney due to obstruction of urine in urethra. Mostly on ureteric colic. And rarely individuals who stops for long time to urinate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Problem of kidney stone in 1 month any help or medicine for treatment please urgent Stone size 4mm left kidney and right kidney.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take shool gaj kesari ras twice a day..take gokshuradi guggul & punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 tab twice a day...pranacharya U through capsule and syrup twice a day...drink lots of water....avoid spinach...tea and coffee..tomato...lady finger etc...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor My husband hs stone in right kidney please suggest some medicine as soon as possible. He z in pain.

MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of Indian association og gastro intestinal endo surgeons
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
Stones smaller then 6mm can be treated by medicines but larger stones need surgery. Now minimally invasive techniques are available for surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have noticed small blood vessels in my eyes, what should I do. I am 22 year old, and I have wearing contacts for more than 3 year. I dnt wear any glasses but I noticed small blood vessels in my eye. It's not to the point where I look stoned, but it brothers me and I dnt want it to get worst. Thanks.

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Hello our eyes have small blood vessels and these provide nutrition to our eye. These are very important for proper functioning of our eye. So do not worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed